Kim Jae Won 김재원 [Currently hosting "The Real Story Eye"] Photos/videos from Tokyo FM on P.176-177

Guest jaewon fan

Guest jaewon fan

Let's support this wonderful actor!Kim Jaewon is a South Korean actor. He is best known for the television dramas Romance (2002) and Can You Hear My Heart (2011).
1000808_461108927306651_612383595_n.jpg

Name : Kim Jae WonDate of birth: February 18,1981Height: 183cmWeight: 71kgSight: 0.2, but a contact lens wearerBlood type: BReligion: Christian
007.jpg003.jpg 018.jpg 017.jpg022.jpg023.jpg
Family: Parents, an elder sister, and wife . Has two dogs, a maltese called Alan (male) and a cocker spaniel (female)...i think he said alan used to be his favorite but now its...the female dog...(?)Birthplace: Seoul. But he moved away from Seoul because his father , who was a teacher, changed schools.Education: Sangmyung University (Major in Theater and Film) , Hanyang University ( Graduate School of International Tourism)His attraction: His smile. People have nicknamed him the one with the killer smile (sha ren wei siao)His nature: He is an introvert. Interests: Music and movie appreciation, sports and health related thingsFavorite food: he likes hot stuff, and likes alcohol. He has a good tolerance of alcohol, and can easily down 3-4 bottles of alcohol...Favorite color: black and whiteFavorite song: TOY..the song 'wish'...Favorite shows: Hongkong comedies starring Stephen Chow(they translate hk movies in2 korean???) and Scent of a womanFavorite actors: Brad Pitt, Sophie Marceau, Stephen ChowFavorite perfume/cologne: He doesn't have a particular favourite, but he likes Hugo's scent.Ways to destress: Sports,erm...chinning exercises(?) not sure, but he says he's not good at ball gamesMost serious moment in life: When actingMost fortunate moment in life: everyday is fortunateFeeling when acting: he wants to be an actor who tries hardFavorite type of girl: Likes a girl with a frank personality, and is feminine. and understands the type of work he does.
Credits : rainne , kimjaewonland, kimjaewon.org, onlykimjaewon=====================================================================Career :
Kim Jaewon made his acting debut in 2001 in the sitcom Honey Honey. He rose to stardom a year later when he played a high school senior who falls for his teacher (played by Kim Ha-neul) in 2002 hit drama Romance. Rival (with So Yoo-jin) and My Love Patzzi (with Jang Na-ra and Kim Rae-won) further raised his profile.He reunited with Rival costar Kim Min-jung in Land of Wine (2003), where they played a young couple trying to revive traditional liquor amidst a family feud. Then in 2004, he starred opposite Sun Feifei in Beijing My Love, a South Korean-Chinese co-production which was shot 80% in China. He also appeared in the romantic comedy film 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant, followed by a supporting role in My 19 Year Old Sister-in-Law.
In Wonderful Life (2005), Kim's character deals with the consequences of a one-night stand in Singapore that leads to young marriage (to Eugene) and fatherhood. After playing a third-rate gangster who inherits a kindergarten and falls for a teacher (played by Han Ji-min) in Great Inheritance (2006), Kim was cast in his first period drama role as a nobleman romantically involved with a gisaeng in Hwang Jini (previous Mr. Arrogant costar Ha Ji-won played the title role). With his Korean Wave appeal, Kim then filmed the Chinese television drama First Love, which aired on CCTV in 2008.
Kim enlisted on March 23, 2009 to fulfill his mandatory military service, and was assigned to the Defense Media Agency. He was discharged on January 24, 2011.As his acting comeback, Kim joined the cast of Can You Hear My Heart, for which he received praise for his portrayal of a deaf man. He and costar Hwang Jung-eum were later given recognition at the year-end MBC Drama Awards.
In fall 2011, Kim signed on to star in Me Too, Flower! opposite Lee Ji-ah. But on the first day of filming on October 4, he was injured when the moped he was riding malfunctioned and accidentally accelerated. After being diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder, bone fracture and torn ligaments and cartilage, he withdrew from the drama and was replaced by Yoon Shi-yoon. Kim cancelled all entertainment activities for ten months and underwent rehabilitation under Dr. Na Young-mu (well known as the doctor of figure skater Kim Yuna), eventually making a full recovery.
In 2012, Kim returned to the small screen opposite Han Ji-hye in May Queen, which depicts the success stories of people in the shipbuilding industry. He later won the Top Excellence Award in a Serial Drama at the MBC Drama Awards (he also hosted the ceremony). Kim was also the MC of Get It Beauty HOMME, a "beauty guide for men" on cable channel OnStyle.
Though he initially became popular due to his fair skin and beaming smile (which earned the actor the somewhat feminine nickname of "smiling angel" among fans), in recent years Kim has cultivated an image as a tough guy. This physicality was showcased in his next drama, Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident (2013), where he played a detective who discovers that the man he considers his father had kidnapped him as a child from his biological family.
=====================================================================Personal life:
Kim Jae Won married Park Seo-yeon on June 28, 2013 at Raum Wedding Hall in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul. The couple were childhood friends who began dating in October 2012. Park is the daughter of the head of an advertising agency, and she works in management at a modeling agency.
Credit: wiki=====================================================================
LINKS Official:

- Management CompanyKhan Enterprise 1938345675_dba46ca3_C7CFB4DC_1.jpg

- Official websitehttp://www.kimjaewon.co.kr/
- Official fanclubhttp://cafe.daum.net/kimjaewon0218===========================================
Entertainment Shows:Sunday 21:00 Beauty Guide for my man Get it Beauty HOMME

Inkigayo (SBS, 20 January 2002 - 18 August 2002)Get It Beauty HOMME - Beauty Guide For Men (OnStyle, 16 September 2012 - 7 October 2012)Four Sons and One Daughter (MBC Reality Show 2014)
The True Story Eye (MBC Current Affairs Program 2014)
Photo: Kim Jae Won new  tv program "The Real Story Eye" will premiere on March 3, 9:30PM Monday to Friday on MBC Network Korea. Stay tuned for more updates... (Y) check out official website here: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/realstory/ ~Admin.CHEN~
=================================================
Drama / Movie
-100 Days with Mr. Arrogant  sub2_007.jpg- Honey Honey  sub2_014.jpg- Man Woman  sub2_013.jpg- My Home  sub2_012.jpg- Romance  sub2_011.jpg- My Love Patzzi  sub2_009.jpg- Rival  sub2_010.jpg- Land of Wine    sub2_008.jpg- Beijing My Love  main_thum.jpg- My Sister-in-law is 19     sub2_005.jpg- Wonderful Life  sub2_004.jpg- Great Inheritance  sub2_003.jpg- Hwang Jini  sub2_002.jpgFirst Love (CCTV, 2008  sub2_100.jpgCan You Hear My Heart (MBC, 2011)  sub2_200.jpg

May Queen (MBC, 2012 )  sub2_300.jpgScandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident (MBC, 2013)  sub2_400.jpg
===================================================Album Single: 
Promise 2008 - I Miss You and Promise (Japanese) promise - Onaji Sora no Shita

Stay in a Moment 2013- My Woman ( Korean) Stay in the Moment - Single, 김재원
===================================================
Endorsement (will be updated soon)
2013: Juvis
2013: Lotte JTB
2012: Jack Wolfskin
2006: Hang Ten
2002: BR KOREA Dunkin Donuts
2002: Man With Flower (꽃을 든 남자)
2002: Woongjin Foods Green Plums
2001: SK New Century Communications
2001: Lotte Chilsung Hi Chu

==================================================

Awards

YearAwardCategoryNominated workRef.
200218th Korea Best Dresser AwardsBest Dressed, TV actor category
MBC Drama AwardsBest New Actor
Romance
Popularity Award
SBS Drama AwardsNew Star Award
Rival
Top 10 Stars Award
Popularity Award
SBSi Award
20051st China Drama 풍운방 AwardsMost Popular Foreign Actor
Beijing My Love
20104th Korea Cable TV Broadcasting AwardsStar of the Year Award
2011Jaekyung Ilbo's 2011 Star of the YearBest ActorCan You Hear My Heart
MBC Drama AwardsExcellence Award, Actor in a MiniseriesCan You Hear My Heart

Popularity Award
20th Korean Culture and Entertainment AwardsHallyu Star Award
May Queen

MBC Drama AwardsTop Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama
May Queen

2013   MBC Drama Awards                                        Top Excellence Award, Actor in Special Production     Scandal

This thread was first started by Rebby. Now I'll be the one maintaining the thread. Thanks to Rebby and loli making it possible.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ripgal

i hope im the 1st one 2 post!!!!

i first saw this guy in RIVAL!!! he was so good inside!! loved his character dearly~ too bad he didn't do more dramas after that. but indeed his smile's killable!!!

btw, he came 2 M'sia 2 weeks ago!!! waaaahhhhhh...

i hope im the 1st one 2 post!!!!

i first saw this guy in RIVAL!!! he was so good inside!! loved his character dearly~ too bad he didn't do more dramas after that. but indeed his smile's killable!!!

btw, he came 2 M'sia 2 weeks ago!!! waaaahhhhhh...

ripgal did you go and see jaewon? please share your story with us :D

a great actor... i enjoyed his tandem with eugene in WONDERFUL LIFE. it makes you think that they were really shinbi's mommy and daddy...=)

Guest saranghae_j

Anyone knows where can I download his drama rival & alcohol land. Someone told me these are his good drama. I would like to watch it. Please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Guest litto_gurl

i'm so in love with jae won...his smile make me want to melt....

jang nara + jae won make a cute adorable couple..,.i wonder if the every going to do a drama together again...

anything new on him...drama/movies...

Archived