Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

Replies

• LuvLuv Be Happy! Posts: 7,788Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Some more pictures...

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Kiss MeKiss Me Posts: 5,263Member

IDOL

Dude, I used to love this couple, but now its so hard for me to watch. They are so awkward!
  • jun jijun ji WonderBang and WonderDay - I luv both! FBGI: Agent JojonutPosts: 2,529Friend of Soompi

IDOL

^ But they just reunited since they split last month. Give them time to reconnect.

Thanks, Luv, for your lovey caps as always!
    wondergirlslogo2kk8.png
  • kaonampkaonamp CaliforniaPosts: 328Member

IDOL

thanks Luv for those screen caps... anyhow I'm sure Alshin will progress again. Give them time. The distance and time spent apart probably gave them a chance to really think about each other's true feelings and usually with that it always leads to some awkwardness at the beginning. Anyhow I'm sure they'll be able to capture our hearts again. I think too many people got the idea that they were gonna somehow just madly fall into each other when they meet again but you have to think of it from a real person's point of view. Ofcourse if this was a drama we'd see skinship right at the reunion, or maybe even one of those scenes where Alex runs to her immediately when he sees her but because this is real life they act just like how any normal couple would after being apart for a while. And you have to remember that they were strangers before this and it took them almost two months to open up to each other so ofcourse this would be their natural behavior.

Shin-ae isn't your typical outgoing girl. She's more reserved and hides her true feelings. And I think we all concluded that she acts that way because she was hurt in the past and its understandable that she'd act the way she did. I'm sure she doesn't have any sort of hate on Alex but thats the type of person that she is. Its almost like she's more of a traditional girl, where the guy has to be the one who starts everything and she follows but soon when she's comfortable enough she'll slowly start leading. Indeed its a bit rare to see Shin-ae's type these days because girls these days are by far more out going than generations before (speaking from an Asian point of view).

Give them time to get comfortable with each other before we start jumping to conclusions.

Drams of all time, I'm sorry I love you, Coffee Prince, Thank You, Rooftop Prince, Master's Sun and Fated to Love you.  My favorite singers, Kim Jong Kook and Alex. My favorite actor of all time is still So Ji Sub.

IDOL

edited June 2008
    You're welcome junji, kaonamp...
    I took so many pictures but they all look the same after a while...

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage
  • BeyoutifuLove xBeyoutifuLove x Posts: 259Member
    could someone please please give me a clubbox that has the come to play episode w/ the WGM couples?
    I can't find it anywhere image
  • ay_linkay_link WITHS2aholic 이정재 연인Posts: 4,106Friend of Soompi

IDOL

QUOTE (BeyoutifuLove x @ Jun 9 2008, 03:44 PM) »
    could someone please please give me a clubbox that has the come to play episode w/ the WGM couples?
    I can't find it anywhere image

I got mine from torrent but I see one in http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494
    still uploading though ^^

• BeyoutifuLove xBeyoutifuLove x Posts: 259Member
    QUOTE (ay_link @ Jun 9 2008, 03:51 PM) »
    I got mine from torrent but I see one in http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494
    still uploading though ^^

ah, thank you =)
  • damifinodamifino 蘇 13elieve 希 XanaduPosts: 11,583Member

SUPERSTAR

080609 MBC Come To Play
    CTP.E198.080609.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi

We Got Married Special with the cast of the show

http://clubbox.co.kr/allaboutheenim

For all those who are already a member of my clubbox PLEASE use memo/PM to download as it doubles the points towards a gold box which allows the files to remain permanently as opposed to only 30 days.

For those who aren't, I'll send you a memo/PM as soon as you join.

How to use memo/PM to download

For Clubbox Tutorial, click here
    * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

So Ji Sub * Heechul
  • ajeon425ajeon425 Posts: 104Member
    i saw the come to play special this morning [my time] too!! I noticed that shiane and alex give off a little different vibe from before too... not only on this show but from WGM as well hahaha it's not a bad vibe... it's just like they seem like they've 'matured' [?] but also... it's like they've switched roles from the vey beginning... Alex seems more childish [?] i dunno if that's the right term... in that he seems a little more naive now... but yea i guess it all has to do with the fact that Shinae's prolly still has a closed heart from the separation... but i'm sure sooner or later they'll be better again... it would be pretty cool if every so often they did a recap of what happens AFTER the show... 'cause it's a nice change, like what i saw on Come to Play... it's quite a bit different and definitely a lot interesting hehehe
    my fics -> .:Just Borrowing:.

IDOL

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage
    imageimage

I also feel a bit sad about the set back in their relationship...hopefully it'll get better.
    Shin Ae looked really uncomfortable toward the end to today's segment.
    The Come To Play part 2 seems more fun.

• ripgalripgal Dae Woong ah... Posts: 14,611Friend of Soompi

IDOL

^ Luv, thanks again for your wonderful HQ caps ^^

It seems like the AlShin couple has disappointed a few fans huh?
    I skimmed thru the CTP eppie in youtube, and I too, found that ShinAe was a bit uncomfy during the show. She didn't speak that much, and only talked when she was asked questions by the hosts. Alex, too I found, a bit awkward sitting with ShinAe. I didn't really notice the sparks and chemistry which they had in the previous WGM eppies.. and there was just this weird invisible barrier between them (IMO).. I duno.. maybe I just didn't get what they were saying or because there were too many couples at the show..

Hopefully their relationship will improve gradually.. image

I've already reached a point whilst watching WGM, that everything we've seen were just filtered and edited cuts of the PD.. so basically, if they're really just acting it out, I'll still watch for the benefit of pleasure and entertainment..image

AlShin all the way~~~

bakerking.jpg
     | My GF is a Gumiho| Baker King, Kim Tak Goo | Comrades | I am Legend |
    |banner credits: b.m @ LYA baidu|
  • anastassiaanastassia My Aunt Mary Rocks! MalaysiaPosts: 490Member

IDOL

And I’m not even Alex fan not even before.

I look upon everyone in WGM as an individual and a normal human being who are in a marriage life. I love AnShi not because they are artist but as an individual who gradually start to love each other. How the relationship and love is develop is interesting. A kind of relationship that we know even tough off screen we know they had a possibility that they will together ( as Alex said in the confessions room )

Crown J and InYoung is interesting too.
    Because they are sooooo much alike and being themselves
    and they portrayed to us how a couple how they struggle and survive and we can relate to ourselves.

They question is: Will they will be together off screen. If they finished the show did they want to be together? Did they suit for each other and can they live together and stand each other for the whole life?

Crown J try very hard to do the best because his role as a husband in that show but did he still want/ or can stand her and to be together with her off screen.

They are real but do they made for each other as a soulmate?

AnBi and Hwang Boo couple is cute it just they are TOO cute like i’m watching X-Man episodes or variety show when the couple is match and backstage of life of an artists that they are match and they ‘NEED to “fall in love” and ‘try to understand’ others heart because they are in the show where they are husband and wife.

AlSHin give me the feelings not as a husband and wife but a couple who not love each other get married or living together but started to learn and have fall in love or at least has open their- a real one - towards each other. They are real.

No matter we can see what we hope or not. They will continue.

As I see all of them as an individual.

About episode 13

I always love subtle moment and intense but didn’t like draggy moment. Yet in real life sometimes, moments are not plan in pur hand and run out of planning and I just loved AlShien every single moments.

Everything about AlShin is about the natural way of falling in love. I agreed about the car and everything shouldn’t be too long BUT I LOVED every single minutes of it, because it made me realize that is how is in real life when i’m waiting to be paired with my future hubby this August!

While Shin Ae is quite introvert, Alex is kind of person who will do the best in everything, his career and in his action to any woman. typo: Even Huran ( Clazziquai ) said the main point Alex cant be her partner is because for her she want a man who can take control of her, because she is a bit independent and more dominant ( she is kind tough woman ) - the meaning is Alex is more like sensitive and caring type.

Even he said to Shin Ae in episode 2 i think,

Shin Ae ask: What is your kind action towards woman make then feel?

Alex: Sometimes people think the other way around ( that he is a player etc)

The fact is he is naturally like that. He is that kind of man. Either you want to believe it or not. To say that kind of man don’t exist is just funny because they are exist just they are very rare. And I have found one.^^

Since started, Alex want to do the best to make her happy, sincere and truthful towards his action
    and as a sensitive musician he understands woman’s feeling.

Maybe he started from want to let her open her heart to gradually fall in love ( I believe ) with her. His started to do the best as a ‘husband’ but gradually he started to really care for her.

It’s there and its real

In addition: Alex is that kind of artist that hunger for popularity. He is down to earth. To say that he is a player because he is natural that way ( he denied it! and said that people think he is that kind when the truth is he is not ) and to say his actions is fake of showy because of the show is a terrible remarks and not objective.

I remembered what I read from dramabeans dot com long time ago, that once Alex has went to hospital and one of the hospitals staff asked him ” Are you and artist”? and he answered ” Do you know Tablo (Epik High) because Epik High is more popular and didn’t want people to know bout him. image

This is the qoute from dramabeans:

ex explained that it was back in the beginning of his career — Clazziquai was more or less an underground group until they shot to popularity after being featured prominently in the drama My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. His face wasn’t well-known then, and when he was rushed to surgery after his appendix burst, the nurses repeatedly asked (not recognizing him), “I heard you’re a pop singer. Are you really a singer? What’s your name?”

Even with his mind growing muddled from anesthesia, he felt embarrassed just giving his name. And so at the last minute he said, “I’m Tablo from Epik High.”

HA.

I don’t know much about their personal lives, but Epik High and Clazziquai have collaborated multiple times, and the music industry is a small world, so it’s doubly funny thinking about it. Especially considering how nobody would mistake either star for the other (or anyone else) these days.

dramabeans copyright

He is that kind of man.

• krnsweetiexoxkrnsweetiexox USAPosts: 49Member
    i dont know why, but shinae is making me mad image
    hahha not in a "i hate her" way, but more of in a
    "why cant you just like the boy!" way
    hahha i understand shes a very personal person
    and she likes to keep to herself.
    im like that too, but watching the awkwardness between them
    made me sad because i was looking forward to this couple
    actually be A real couple.
    hopefully theres hope and the chemistry they shared
    2 months ago is still there (:
    i guess all i (we fans) can do is wait&see

IDOL

QUOTE (ripgal @ Jun 9 2008, 08:08 PM) »
    ^ Luv, thanks again for your wonderful HQ caps ^^

It seems like the AlShin couple has disappointed a few fans huh?
    I skimmed thru the CTP eppie in youtube, and I too, found that ShinAe was a bit uncomfy during the show. She didn't speak that much, and only talked when she was asked questions by the hosts. Alex, too I found, a bit awkward sitting with ShinAe. I didn't really notice the sparks and chemistry which they had in the previous WGM eppies.. and there was just this weird invisible barrier between them (IMO).. I duno.. maybe I just didn't get what they were saying or because there were too many couples at the show..

Hopefully their relationship will improve gradually.. image

I've already reached a point whilst watching WGM, that everything we've seen were just filtered and edited cuts of the PD.. so basically, if they're really just acting it out, I'll still watch for the benefit of pleasure and entertainment..image

AlShin all the way~~~

Oh we met here again! ( ididnt know if you remembered me or not ) ^^ I always have the seem interested as the same as you have..

I didnt watch the caps in the studio. May I know the links?

I think the akwardness is natural. It is very natural and realistic. They haven't met for about one month and they have departed when the love start to blossom.

I know the feeling because that is what happen when a newlywed couple in real life who didnt really know each other and has fall in love towards each others be parted and be together again.

The feelings is like this:

" They really miss each other,they want each other to know how he/she miss the other one, but we just married and barely know each other, we trying to know and learn about each other and when the love just want to sparkle we have to be parted. "

It is like a passion, love, tense, awkwardness, shyness, is all mixed up together. It is normal and natural and realistic.

Because that is what happen in real life to a couple who married without a love then fall in love gradually then just live together for a short time suddenly has to be parted. I know it, because it is what happen in a lot of my friends life.

They will reconcile when they started to live together again, doing and sharing moments again.

ONLY GOD know how AlSHIN really miss each other despite they feel like their meeting is like their first meeting.

Its like:-

I really miss him/her to death but how I want to react upon it.image

I have faith in them more than anything else.

As I said earlier, even we didnt see what we hope, they will continue their love. They made for each other.

Because, THEY ARE REAL~

• an9elh3artan9elh3art katoterosPosts: 113Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

QUOTE (Sakura_Kissu @ Jun 4 2008, 05:19 AM) »
    Finally it's on yesasia Alex 'Solo album
    http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1011068135/

01 . 어느새 (君なら)
    02 . 그대라면 (君はいつも)
    03 . 넌 언제나 (feat. Thomas cook) (待たせてごめんね)
    04 . 기다리게 해서 미안해요
    05 . 발끝을 적시는 눈물 (つま先を濡らす涙)
    06 . Feel Like Making Sunshine
    07 . 깍지껴요 (feat. Gaeko from Dynamicduo) (手をつなごう)
    08 . Waltz lesson (feat. whale)
    09 . 연인 (恋人)
    10 . 사랑하오 (愛します)
    11 . 기분 좋은 날 (気分の良い日)
    12 . Daydreaming
    13 . Miss. Understand (feat. Simon Dominic)
    14 . 데이지 (デイジー)
    15 . 화분 (Bonus track) (植木鉢)

I don't understand a thing but I bought this because I love listening to his voice.
    imageimage thank you yodya for siggy
    be nice to everyone you meet on the street, you don't know what they're going through.
    .::dbsk = love::. ..::Certified Y.E.H.warrior::.. .::lee min woo = charm and sexy embodiment::.
    ..::JI HUN: I STAND BY YOU::..

.::i have found my SoEulmate, and i'm #418::. SUNGHA JUNG - AMAZING

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (an9elh3art @ Jun 9 2008, 07:50 PM) »
    I don't understand a thing but I bought this because I love listening to his voice.

Yeah...his voice sounds great.
    Here's the song list posted by motoway065 at Soompi's main page.

Alex Vol. 1 – My Vintage Romance (June 11)

1 All of a Sudden
    2 If It’s You
    3 Always You (feat. Thomas Cook)
    4 Sorry For Making You Wait
    5 Tears that Wet the Tip of My Toes
    6 Feel Like Making Sunshine
    7 Empty Shell Gets Stuck feat. Gaeko from Dynamic Duo
    8 Waltz Lesson (feat. Whale)
    9 Lover
    10 I Love You
    11 A Good Day
    12 Daydreaming
    13 Miss Understand (feat. Simon Doninic)
    14 Daisy
    15 Flowerpot (Bonus Track)

Alex debuted in 2002 as part of Clazziquai Project's first album with Lounge, House, and Electronica music, which wasn’t common in Korea. He has now come back to the music scene with his first solo album, which showcases his romantic and sweet voice. In this album, Alex is to show fans a different side of him with “Elegant Ballad” music, which includes romantic and jazz ballads as well as modern rock. The title track of the album is If It’s You. In addition, artistes such as Dynamic Duo and Whale feature in the album.

Wow...the title track seems interesting...2 more days and we can listen to Alex's new CD already.
  • dreamelephantdreamelephant Rehauled and Refurbished Posts: 463Member
    I half expected that AlShin interactions in CTP would be better, but reading from your posts. . . image

Anyway, we'll all just have to wait and see what would happen. I still have faith in them. image But at this point, I can see that their situation can go both ways, 50-50--it may improve or it may not.

We all know our reaction on the AlShin reunion, but what about viewers from Korea? They were primarily the ones who petitioned for AlShin's return, so what is the general reaction? Positive? Negative? Iffy?
    Jay+2PM+Hottests, We are ONE!
    thanks to **lily** for my banner, nday_ucul for my avatar, and Wooyoung for the "we are one" motto.

IDOL

QUOTE (dreamelephant @ Jun 9 2008, 09:59 PM) »
    I half expected that AlShin interactions in CTP would be better, but reading from your posts. . . image

Anyway, we'll all just have to wait and see what would happen. I still have faith in them. image But at this point, I can see that their situation can go both ways, 50-50--it may improve or it may not.

We all know our reaction on the AlShin reunion, but what about viewers from Korea? They were primarily the ones who petitioned for AlShin's return, so what is the general reaction? Positive? Negative? Iffy?

Haha..

I dont worry any less. Let them be themselves and let it move slowly if we want them to be happy and be togther.

Real love need to grow naturally. At least eventough it is awkward they didnt pretend to do so and so. To pretend is more worst.

One thing AlShin lovers need to know is:

The fact is we have to remember one very important things:-

This is reality show and we watch is as it is a show or a movie unfortunately AlShin love story is not. They are real. So, if we imagine and hoping to see everything going to be the way we want then we have treat their relationship as a movie or tv show. Just let them have their way. They will do the best.

Sometimes, it happen. When we fall in love with someone, be parted the akwardness will happen and it is sign of longing of love and the essence of missing.

• love913love913 Posts: 113Member
    wahhh...
    how could this happen...
    maybe they did come back too soon after all...they are not ready to see other again and its still awakard between them.....
    ah...>< i kinda dont want to watch CTP until the translation come out...

soonjap: i hope the translation come out soon !!

I ♥ kang sora ★