Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{official Thread} Alex And Shin Ae! We Got Married!

Replies

• sirena1712sirena1712 Posts: 123Member
    Hi! AlShinners I am back in the race again. First of all to thank Smiley 263, for her welcoming note. I am also a subscribers of your video at Youtube and have never miss watching them. Credit to you,Alshin and ayoepan. You've been doing a great job with your generosity in sharing your awesome videos with us on the Alshin couples.
    After being hightlighted on the Alshin couples' whisperings, it's true I manage to listen to that part too. What made me laugh most was when Don Don asked Alex which level of his love lesson is at now, Alex proudly invited him to enroll in his love school to find out, I laughed so loudly and my children thought I've gone cranky. Dreamelephant thank you, we all have dreams regardless of time and sometimes we may be wild too...but more on the healthy side. I found Love, Warm and Sincerity here with all of you and enjoyed myself so much that I keep coming back.

Soonjap and Nat : Thank you very much for your translations :
    Snippygreat : Thank you for the fan accounts and songs:
    Cafedelight : You're sooo lucky to be there and thanks for the beautiful pictures.

I trust that I may have missed lots of names to be mentioned but would like to grab this chance to say a very very thank you to all of you. Life of full of fun. Eternity to Happiness for all of you and also Alex and ShinAe.
  • sonatapolarissonatapolaris Posts: 113Member
    hi everyone,

i would like to dl the HQ version of ALSIN cut ..is there any ?
    how can i watch the cut online.??

thx so much ~~@!!
  • dreamelephantdreamelephant Rehauled and Refurbished Posts: 463Member
    edited October 2008
    QUOTE (sonatapolaris @ Oct 7 2008, 08:56 AM) »
    hi everyone,

i would like to dl the HQ version of ALSIN cut ..is there any ?
    how can i watch the cut online.??

thx so much ~~@!!

HQ? I dunno about being as HQ as you would like but you can search AlShinlove and sglastexile accounts in YT for AlShin cuts.

You can also check the first page of this thread.

Maybe someone here can be of better help
    Jay+2PM+Hottests, We are ONE!
    thanks to **lily** for my banner, nday_ucul for my avatar, and Wooyoung for the "we are one" motto.
  • dreamelephantdreamelephant Rehauled and Refurbished Posts: 463Member
    edited October 2008
    Fans are still worried about Shin Ae

Shinae expresses her love for her unni, Choi Jin Shil on her blog, causing her Korean fans to bombard her with words of condolences and "Be strong!" messages.

On October 6 entry, Shinae changed the picture on her blog, and wrote, "My dear unni, where did you go… I really miss you terribly, it feels like dying." "I love you, my dear unni." expressing her deep longing for Choi Jin Shil.

Beside the picture above, there’s also another picture of them taken two years ago in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The day after Choi Jin Shil passed away, around 10,000 fans visited Shinae's mini-hompy to express their condolences. (The photo above is taken when they were climbing the Himalayas, 2006.)

(I'm still worried about her, and looks like it won't be easy to get pass this week. Hopefully Shinae is with her friends, and her prince Alex as much as possible so that she won't be alone in this hardest time. It'll be really hard to lose two precious close-friends in such a short time. Sigh. My poor dear Shinae…)

credit: ay_link at www.jazzholic.com
    italics are ay_link's opinion

Shin Ae, be strong and hopefully you surround yourself with the people that love and support you.
    Jay+2PM+Hottests, We are ONE!
    thanks to **lily** for my banner, nday_ucul for my avatar, and Wooyoung for the "we are one" motto.
  • smiley263smiley263 Posts: 135Member
    QUOTE (sirena1712 @ Oct 7 2008, 08:18 AM) »
    Hi! AlShinners I am back in the race again. First of all to thank Smiley 263, for her welcoming note. I am also a subscribers of your video at Youtube and have never miss watching them. Credit to you,Alshin and ayoepan. You've been doing a great job with your generosity in sharing your awesome videos with us on the Alshin couples.
    After being hightlighted on the Alshin couples' whisperings, it's true I manage to listen to that part too. What made me laugh most was when Don Don asked Alex which level of his love lesson is at now, Alex proudly invited him to enroll in his love school to find out, I laughed so loudly and my children thought I've gone cranky. Dreamelephant thank you, we all have dreams regardless of time and sometimes we may be wild too...but more on the healthy side. I found Love, Warm and Sincerity here with all of you and enjoyed myself so much that I keep coming back.

Soonjap and Nat : Thank you very much for your translations :
    Snippygreat : Thank you for the fan accounts and songs:
    Cafedelight : You're sooo lucky to be there and thanks for the beautiful pictures.

I trust that I may have missed lots of names to be mentioned but would like to grab this chance to say a very very thank you to all of you. Life of full of fun. Eternity to Happiness for all of you and also Alex and ShinAe.

Sirena1712 I feel the same too. My day starts and ends here at this thread. Just reading the massive posts that others have created were simply amazing. Our ages doesn't mean that were all experienced with life and all that but it helps us appreciate life more and hold on to what's dear in our hearts and most of all an opportunity to learn from others.

Great job AlShinners!!!
  • diheidihei Light at the End of the Tunnel Posts: 292Member
    Thanks Nat, Ajeon425, Soonjap, C'tin tje and Snippygreat, for the translations. Ayoepan, thanks for the icons.

Goodness gracious me, to think we took only TWO DAYS to fill 13 pages of this thread as opposed to the SEVENTEEN DAYS we took to post from Pages 1 to 13. LOL! image Good job, everyone. A HUGE welcome to all the newbies. I never thought i would see the day when this thread would thrive by leaps and bounds like this. Guess the motto of the day is - NEVER say NEVER! ha!ha!ha! image Wow, I feel like i'm reliving those moments when we started a countdown to AlShin's return to the show after their separation in Episode 8. Remember those days, guys? Sorry, but i'm feeling a bit nostalgic right now. LOL! image

QUOTE (smiley263 @ Oct 6 2008, 07:04 PM) »
    ...and since you've all been wonderful, I decided to do something fun. Whoever tops the 200th page gets to purchase something from this site gift up to $30.00. PM me your address. Just a little something something.

Wow, Smiley263, i think you have just upped the stakes for this OLYMPIC MARATHON of ours. Cool! image

QUOTE (iyloo @ Oct 6 2008, 09:25 PM) »
    THANK YOU madeinkoreagal! i shall go watch now! goodmorning everyone, i just realised the MCs ALWAYS have something to say/tease everytime alshin comes on! can be irritating at times cos we miss this kind of tiny important details, if not for madeinkoreagal, we'd have move on to ep 29 and wouldnt have noticed these. hahhaha. haii, i wish they'd give alshin a break and be more open to mushiness. hahahhahaha.

Iyloo, I agree. Safe for the occasional gems of a comment (like in Epi 27), most of the time, they are just plain irritating, especially the female MC. For the life of me, i just cannot remember her name. LOL! image I feel that, sometimes, they can be pretty harsh with Alex in particular. I'd like to think that they're just plain jealous of his romantic ways. ha!ha!ha! image

QUOTE (memeo @ Oct 7 2008, 12:18 AM) »
    i just found out that the word 'angel' was used in the ctp portion, he said that he is like the bad guy marrying the angel, - the seat no 1004 translated into korean as angel ...

Memeo, you're right. I thought the word 'Angel' rang a bell when i first heard it in Episode 28 but i couldn't recall where or when i've heard it before. Yeah, in CTP, Alex talked about how he's being labelled as a 'player' who's married to Shinae, the 'angel' on WGM.

QUOTE (soonjap @ Oct 7 2008, 01:06 AM) »
    SA in black room:
    It was really good; great, actually. You know, it's one of those things where if you're a woman, you dream about experiencing this at least once. I just feel like I've been given such unbelievable events [by Alex] that no matter what future events I end up receiving [from other people], I really won't be surprised by it.

Er, it's great to note that Alex's events have touched Shinae in such a way that they will leave a huge impact on her life. At the same time, what exactly does she mean when she talks about receiving such events 'from other people'? I hope she meant her family members or girlfriends. Honestly, i can't bear the thought of Shinae receiving such romantic and grand events from guys OTHER THAN ALEX in the near future. After the farewell mission and the Chuseok special, all my OBJECTIVITY regarding AlShin's 'relationship' on and off the show has just about flown out of the window. All of a sudden, being just good friends outside of WGM just isn't good enough for me anymore. He!he!he! image Somebody cares to enlighten me on this one? image

• kaonampkaonamp CaliforniaPosts: 328Member

IDOL

200 page challenge, wow looks like that should be no problem since everyone's been so active in here lately. Its great to see so many posts in such a short amount of time. I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with all of you.

Well thanks to everyone who's shared traslations, news, and photos. So kind of you all to keep us international fans updated.

here's my two cents regarding the latest episode, I just loved it. Its funny but watching them makes me fall in love all over again. I know it sounds weird since I'm not even there but I've watched their love from the beginning and look at how far its progress. Like what someone had said before, if they weren't dating before they should think about dating now. I think they've gone far and beyond that line of friendship. I'm sure there's certain feelings that they have and feel for each other by now. Gosh just look at all the things that they try to do for each other.

I never lost hope for this couple. I knew they'd progress well, we just had to be patient and wait. I'm glad that Shinae is opening up more, I think she's beginning to trust Alex again and not only that she's beginning to be comfortable around him. I know we all see their little moments when the camera isn't focus on them. They truly are becoming a couple right before our eyes.

And wow, Shinae's blackroom interview on how it will be hard to be surprise in the future, I couldn't believe she said that. She must have been really touch by all the things Alex has done for her.

Drams of all time, I'm sorry I love you, Coffee Prince, Thank You, Rooftop Prince, Master's Sun and Fated to Love you.  My favorite singers, Kim Jong Kook and Alex. My favorite actor of all time is still So Ji Sub.
  • Condorhero25Condorhero25 Florida, USPosts: 64Member
    edited October 2008
    dihei wrote on Oct 7 2008, 11:01 AM:

Iyloo, I agree. Safe for the occasional gems of a comment (like in Epi 27), most of the time, they are just plain irritating, especially the female MC. For the life of me, i just cannot remember her name. LOL! image I feel that, sometimes, they can be pretty harsh with Alex in particular. I'd like to think that they're just plain jealous of his romantic ways. ha!ha!ha! image

Yeah....that is true...they are pretty quiet when the other couples come on except for some comments...but when Alshin is on, they have to comment on each and every little thing they do. The female announcer's name is Kang Soo Jung. I like Kim Won Hee better since she doesn't comment on everything they do. Out of all the guy MCs that is always jealous is Park Myung Soo. I still remember from Ep 19 when Alex made the lunch box for Shin Ae and they were telling him not make stuff and just buy expensive one. Park Myung Soo was like, yeah I can buy expensive stuff. On Ep 28, PMS commented on I am really gonna be in trouble tonight after Alex told Shin Ae that having her in the audience was even more luckier.
  • ayoepanayoepan 東方神起 ★ 동방신기 TVXQ Secret RoomPosts: 814Member
    QUOTE (sirena1712 @ Oct 7 2008, 08:18 PM) »
    Credit to you,Alshin and ayoepan. You've been doing a great job with your generosity in sharing your awesome videos with us on the Alshin couples.

thank u and you're welcome sirena1712 ^^

QUOTE (dihei @ Oct 7 2008, 10:01 PM) »
    Goodness gracious me, to think we took only TWO DAYS to fill 13 pages of this thread as opposed to the SEVENTEEN DAYS we took to post from Pages 1 to 13. LOL! image Good job, everyone.

After the farewell mission and the Chuseok special, all my OBJECTIVITY regarding AlShin's 'relationship' on and off the show has just about flown out of the window. All of a sudden, being just good friends outside of WGM just isn't good enough for me anymore. He!he!he! image

It's amazing isn't ?? jumped so many pages within 2 days!! ha!ha!
    alshinners really rock the boat! image

Ha!ha! Sharing your objectivity, dihei. After all the events and moments,they have been through together, I wouldn't believe myself, IF they just ended being friends. Probably because of I'm still in alshin's frame of mind (regarding of last episodes image), alshin ended being friends, also NOT enough for me. But hey, it's their life and privacy, I have no right to force them into relationship. ha!ha!
    Still!! after they endured so much pain and happyness together, wouldn't be good if they considering their 'recent relationship' to the next level image ha!ha!

another batch of alshin icons (seriously I must concentrate on my project, but I couldn't image)
    image image image image image

*no credit needs BUT don't claim as yours...

okay, have to g back to my project now...
    BYE!!!! image

동방신기 ♥ 東方神起 ♥ TVXQ
  • sonatapolarissonatapolaris Posts: 113Member
    QUOTE (dreamelephant @ Oct 7 2008, 08:04 AM) »
    HQ? I dunno about being as HQ as you would like but you can search AlShinlove and sglastexile accounts in YT for AlShin cuts.

You can also check the first page of this thread.

Maybe someone here can be of better help

thx for the info..
    since i want to save the cut , so wanna dl it
    anyway..i 'll search for it on YT...

Thx!!!
  • j0a13j0a13 Posts: 8Member
    edited October 2008
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LcVfyYPNI3k

this is the episode where Shinae and Hwangbo was talking bout their husbands good and bad points.

Hwangbo: When do you like your husband the most?...What are his good points?
    Shinae: He takes care of everything by himself...
    Hwangbo: I think so too..
    Shinae: All those things that I've never thought of... he takes care of everything..
    Hwangbo: Then what are his bad points?.. I dont hate them but they are just..
    Shinae: Bad points?.. because he takes care of me so well.. my efforts seem not good enough compared to his..so he makes me feel guilty..(if you listen carefully around 2:23..You'll hear Alex saying"aniya" image image )

GAAAAHHH~~~
    i love AlShin~~

credits to: AlShinlove & KoreanSubUTD

i know its kinda random..i just wanna help-out to achieve the 200page marathon.kekeke
    GOOO ALSHINNERS~~~
    When ShinAe is alone..when oppa is not around..no matter what,don't frown your face..
    When your sad or down..don't frown your face..because now we are together..
    Let's look at each other and live a fun life with smiles..
    Promise me that you'll spend a life like today with oppa..
  • c'tin tjec'tin tje :: ??? PCD :: here on earth =)Posts: 1,343Member
    edited October 2008
    WOW!!! i only left for 5 and half hour, and i already missed a page!!!
    you guys really not kidding.... haha

QUOTE (thenatstory @ Oct 7 2008, 06:42 AM) »
    ahh really!
    image im a noob in cyworld haha!
    yes it was me teehee.
    i think the video you posted was granted because there were 2 videos above yours but one got deleted image
    and if not of the user itself, does it mean that only Shin Ae can take away the videos?

it's Shinae herself who can remove it and also cyworld admin.
    but usually cyworld admin remove a video due to the lisence thingy. so as long as we don't brake the lisence, they won't remove it. So, it's all up to Shinae....

QUOTE (ayoepan @ Oct 7 2008, 07:59 AM) »
    But he's not that "expressionless", I mean...u still can notice how his corner of his lips trying to make a smile when shin ae said "saranghamnida", but seems like he holded it back image

haha, great point. i was just about to post it, but i read yours...lol
    i'm just wondering why alex was trying to be cool. It's so not him.... usually SA who did it, but in last episode, Shinae was able to show her feeling out, in the other hand it was ALex who hold up his feeling and put a really cool expression (or no expressiom at all).... but still i can see corner of his lips up a little...LOL

QUOTE (dreamelephant @ Oct 7 2008, 09:14 AM) »
    Fans are still worried about Shin Ae

Shinae expresses her love for her unni, Choi Jin Shil on her blog, causing her Korean fans to bombard her with words of condolences and "Be strong!" messages.

On October 6 entry, Shinae changed the picture on her blog, and wrote, "My dear unni, where did you go… I really miss you terribly, it feels like dying." "I love you, my dear unni." expressing her deep longing for Choi Jin Shil.

Beside the picture above, there’s also another picture of them taken two years ago in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The day after Choi Jin Shil passed away, around 10,000 fans visited Shinae's mini-hompy to express their condolences. (The photo above is taken when they were climbing the Himalayas, 2006.)

(I'm still worried about her, and looks like it won't be easy to get pass this week. Hopefully Shinae is with her friends, and her prince Alex as much as possible so that she won't be alone in this hardest time. It'll be really hard to lose two precious close-friends in such a short time. Sigh. My poor dear Shinae…)

credit: ay_link at www.jazzholic.com
    italics are ay_link's opinion

Shin Ae, be strong and hopefully you surround yourself with the people that love and support you.

I was lurking in her cyworld during oct 2nd and oct 3rd (CJS suicide and funeral day).
    On oct 3th (1 day after CJS death), i checked last time was at 20.30, the visitors on her cyworld already reach 1.2 million ++ ppl in a day. That's mean soooo many ppl are worried about her. though not all are good ppl (also antis i believe), but still we can see that SA received so much love. Even till today, messages left for her still give her strength, ask her to be strong...

j0a13
    you're another sharp ear alshinners.....LOL

ayoepan great work. i'll post mine later....
  • iylooiyloo singaporePosts: 173Member
    edited October 2008
    just a random idea, maybe someone can post up this url thread at alex's website? (as in, not the cyworld one...) i mean, who knows, he might take a sneak peek at soompi. and he definitely knows english ya? anyone? :X

p/s: goodnight, alshinners.zzzzzz.
  • thenatstorythenatstory SeoulPosts: 148Member
    edited October 2008
    OMO!!!

MUST READ!!!!!

기자 : 만약 촬영을 계속하다가 진짜 이성적인 감정이 참을 수 없을 만큼 생기면?
    Reporter : What if in the middle of WGM, you find out that you feelings can no longer be controlled?

알렉스 :

우하하,만약 진짜 진지하게 사귄다고 하면 MBC에서 두 팔 걷고 밀어줄걸요. 자기들이 영차영차 본격적으로 팔 걷어붙이고 엮어준 커플이니까 자식같은 놈들이 진짜 연애를 한다면 얼마나 좋아하겠어요. 그리고 진짜 연애 감정이 들면 당연히 'GO'하는 거죠.

Wuahaha, if that really happens, (something about arms and yahoo pfft), and if it works out it'll be great. And if there are real feelings, its no doubt a GO!

신체 건강한 두 남녀한테 사랑이 싹텄는데 주저 할게 뭐 있겠어요. 만약에 우결 커플들 중에 진짜 연애로 이어지는 커플이 나왔다고 쳐요, 공개적으로 연애 사실을 오픈하는 건 본인들 의사에 맡겨야 한다고 생각해요. 매체에다 밝히고 싶으면 밝히면 되는 거고, 조용히 사귀고 싶으면 들키지 않도록 조심히 사귀면 되는 거죠.
    When love surfaces in between two healthy men and women, what is there to hesitate about? If there really is a couple that comes out as a real couple, they have to be responsible for it. They can be open about their relationship and for those who want to quietly be in a relationship, then they have to be careful.

신애한테 진심으로 진지한 마음이 생기면 나는 신애가 받아주든 안 받아주든 당연히 고백할 거예요. 하지만 우결에다가 공개적으로 공개하진 않을 거예요.
    상대방을 배려하기 위해서 서죠. 또 누가 알아요. 정형돈이랑 사오리랑 지금 사귀고 있을지... .
    If I really have feelings for SA, no matter if she accepts me or not, Ill still confess my feelings. But it will definitely not be announced in WGM.
    We have to give considerations to the opposite side. Who knows.....maybe...Don don and Saori is now...in a relationship?

Soonjap!
    Pleasant calls for you again to fix the first paragraph image Or the others which u might spot with mistake!
    Sorry I always have to give u the double work I don't want to let the Alshinners misunderstand the perfect point as Korean might have two meanings! and I know you have a better understanding compared to me ^^
    But I cannot hold myself from translating it the moment I get something exciting to share with others as well! >.<
    Sorry to other Alshinners for this as well but for the above article, the translated parts are mostly correct image

here's a video I made ^^
    http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n06vcw9gQE8
  • alshinalshin California, USAPosts: 45Member
    Hello Alshinners! I have been a WGM fan myself and initially I started watching the whole episodes in YT and then slowly I started
    just focusing on my most favorite couple Alex and Shinae image I have spent long nights searching and waiting for Alshinners in YT to upload
    the latest clips of Alex and Shinae and would jump with joy when I see the subbed vids every week. I must admit that I have been
    wanting to meet all of you here but I've been hesitating since I had to do a WGM marathon a few weeks ago to get updated with the
    latest episodes and catch up
    to you guys. As I started getting hooked to this show I really found myself just totally curious about Alshinae and wanting to find out about
    the most romantic couple...their careers, past projects etc....but also there were a lot of times when I still didn't quite 'get' some of the conversations
    they have in the show and so I would turn to this forum and I think I have read almost the entire thread already haha image But seriously I want
    to thank everyone here for taking the time to translate, sub, upload vids and share everything about Alex and Shinae with all of us.

As you can see from my username that I am a big fan of these two and like you guys I am hoping, wishing and praying that these two
    will really end up together in real life because they are just the sweetest couple and they complement each other soooo much!

BTW I also upload vids in YT...don't have any Alex and Shinae clips since I'm in California...but I must say that I am really thankful to ayoepan,
    Alshinlove, and all the Alshinners in YT for all their hard work! I hope to meet all of the lovely Alshinners in this thread now that I have
    more confidence to post here and join you guys in Alex and Shinae's world image
  • soonjapsoonjap Posts: 941Member

ROOKIE

edited October 2008
    QUOTE (thenatstory @ Oct 7 2008, 12:54 PM) »
    OMO!!!

MUST READ!!!!!

Soonjap![/b] Pleasant calls for you again to fix the first paragraph image Or the others which u might spot with mistake!

Ok...my edits are in red.

기자 : 만약 촬영을 계속하다가 진짜 이성적인 감정이 참을 수 없을 만큼 생기면?
    Reporter : What if in the middle of WGM, you find out that you feelings can no longer be controlled?

알렉스 (Alex):

우하하,만약 진짜 진지하게 사귄다고 하면 MBC에서 두 팔 걷고 밀어줄걸요. 자기들이 영차영차 본격적으로 팔 걷어붙이고 엮어준 커플이니까 자식같은 놈들이 진짜 연애를 한다면 얼마나 좋아하겠어요. 그리고 진짜 연애 감정이 들면 당연히 'GO'하는 거죠.
    [after laughter] If [we] seriously tell them that we're dating, MBC will probably roll up their sleeves and push us out. They're the ones who got us stuck together in the first place so if we were dating for real, how glad they'd be for us! And if we really do develop real feelings [for one another], then of course, it'd be a GO!

신체 건강한 두 남녀한테 사랑이 싹텄는데 주저 할게 뭐 있겠어요. 만약에 우결 커플들 중에 진짜 연애로 이어지는 커플이 나왔다고 쳐요, 공개적으로 연애 사실을 오픈하는 건 본인들 의사에 맡겨야 한다고 생각해요. 매체에다 밝히고 싶으면 밝히면 되는 거고, 조용히 사귀고 싶으면 들키지 않도록 조심히 사귀면 되는 거죠.
    When love surfaces in between two healthy men and women, what is there to hesitate about? Let's say that there is a couple who becomes a real couple; I think that it's up to them to be open about their relationship. If they want to publicize it, they should but if they want to keep it quiet, then all they have to do is be careful they don't get caught.

신애한테 진심으로 진지한 마음이 생기면 나는 신애가 받아주든 안 받아주든 당연히 고백할 거예요. 하지만 우결에다가 공개적으로 공개하진 않을 거예요.
    상대방을 배려하기 위해서 서죠. 또 누가 알아요. 정형돈이랑 사오리랑 지금 사귀고 있을지... .
    If I developed serious feelings for SA, I'd tell her regardless of whether she accepted me or not. However, I wouldn't announce it on "WGM". We have to consider the other person's feelings. Who knows.....maybe...Don don and Saori are now dating...?
  • c'tin tjec'tin tje :: ??? PCD :: here on earth =)Posts: 1,343Member
    edited October 2008
    Nat, where do you get this interview???? in what show????

soonjap thank you.....so much....

If I developed serious feelings for SA, I'd tell her regardless of whether she accepted me or not. However, I wouldn't announce it on "WGM". We have to consider the other person's feelings.

Soooo....Alex will confess her love to Shinae if he really has a feeling for her.... *GO ALEX!!!! GO CONFESS IT!!!*
    IF this ever happen i hope Shinae will receive it...(till now i think she will...)
    BUT, unfortunately it won't be announced at WGM...So, how we know if they in relationship for real or not???
    Why I feel like something really happen between them???

*once again FAINT*

Let's say that there is a couple who becomes a real couple; I think that it's up to them to be open about their relationship. If they want to publicize it, they should but if they want to keep it quiet, then all they have to do is be careful they don't get caught.

So Alex already prepared for real relationship with SA?? according to his words back in ep.....(i forget) "I think there will be a possibility (for romance)".... image
    Alshin now is in a "careful from public" relationship??? image
    Oh, just hurry announce it!!! GO!!! LOL....

Sorry for being such a fangirl....

alshin welcome to alshinners family^^
  • soonjapsoonjap Posts: 941Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (dihei @ Oct 7 2008, 10:01 AM) »
    Er, it's great to note that Alex's events have touched Shinae in such a way that they will leave a huge impact on her life. At the same time, what exactly does she mean when she talks about receiving such events 'from other people'? I hope she meant her family members or girlfriends. Honestly, i can't bear the thought of Shinae receiving such romantic and grand events from guys OTHER THAN ALEX in the near future. After the farewell mission and the Chuseok special, all my OBJECTIVITY regarding AlShin's 'relationship' on and off the show has just about flown out of the window. All of a sudden, being just good friends outside of WGM just isn't good enough for me anymore. He!he!he! image Somebody cares to enlighten me on this one? image

Hmm...well, if all of your "objectivity" has flown out the window...then, you probably won't like this enlightenment message. SA COULD have been referring to her family and/or friends BUT...she may also have been referring to potential future boyfriends, other than Alex. Yes, I said it...let's face facts...they may not get together in real life, no matter how hard their fans may wish it. But to be fair, I think her statement here was actually praising Alex in that he has created such memorable events for her that they will be unforgettable so that REGARDLESS of WHO is trying to impress her in future events, she will most likely be unfazed since she already received such spectacular events from Alex. I hope that helps some.
  • grtgrt Posts: 223Member
    The 200th page is coming~ The 200th page is coming~ very very soon!

Wow, sirena & poisonliz ~ revealing your real age online.. and here at the AlShin thread! I feel honoured to be here meeting so many different people from all over the world, simply exchanging and reading all different ideas..

Randomness : What if Alex really drops by here one day..? I guess he'll be freaked by the CSI we have going on here! All the AUTOPSIES and whatnots~! image
    But at the same time, it'll be great for Alex to know that people are actually supporting ALSHIN~ image

dreamelephant : I'm not quite a believer of neither luck nor destiny, but I guess these are all in the hands of the powers-that-be and we've got no say in this, have we..?
    And I agree with you! That even if a person has all the luck in the world but doesn't seize the opportunity, it will all be wasted~

And I'm up for another CSI session of the Chuseok special~ armed with new evidence!

And I like your view about Alex tilting his head~ It's the body language of love and affection! image
    My friend once did some research on body language and I remember her touching on how one tilts one's head~

dihei : TWO PAINKILLER JABS????? My gosh! I'll pass out at the sight of syringes! What great lengths celebrities would go to for the sake of putting on a good performance for fans~ *salutes Al-gun*

Kekeke! The MCs were most likely mushed up to the core but didn't want to appear to be 'fans' of AlShin couple, hence saying such remarks instead..? I can literally see the remarks are soaked with jealousy and envy!

madeinkoreagal : Your parents seem very sweet! As a result, so are you and your beau image
    My, I need to have bionic ears like you!

ajeon425 : Thanks for the translation of DW's song ~ The lyrics are so apt for AlShin~

ayeopan : I'm stealing your goodies! Thank you!

P.S. AlShin absence during the preview of this week's epi makes me even more curious about what's going to happen next since Alex is scheduled to be on the show!

OMG! nat & soonjap : I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHK!
    "If I developed serious feelings for SA, I'd tell her regardless of whether she accepted me or not. However, I wouldn't announce it on "WGM". We have to consider the other person's feelings"
    Right on Al-gun! It's do or die! No, actually Al-gun has got nothing to lose, does he..?

*sighs* Now I think I'd be dreaming of AlShin the whole night~ And the whole morning tomorrow.. And the whole day after~
  • xx shhxx shh Posts: 239Member
    I just absolutely LOVE Alex and Shin Ae together!! When I first started watching WGM, my favorite couple was Andy and Solbi but Alex and Shin Ae started to grow on me ..

alex has to be the most romantic man ive ever seen. he's so hot image hahah!
    im glad shin ae is happy now even though she was insecure about any type of relationship in the beginning, based on her past boyfriend image

hope shin ae feels better about the death of her good friend. alex is there for her image
    "Shinhwa is not a choice, but fate." - Kim Dongwan
    once a fan, always a fan.

"My goal is to make music that will enrich their souls." - Dong Youngbae
    BIG BANG is VIP.