Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

Guest litto_gurl
Actor
I don't think there's a thread about him yet He's a talented actor but he so underrated... I like him a lot every since I saw him in Tomato with Kim Hee Sun KIM SUK HOON (Kim Seok Hun) Born: April 15, 1972 Height/Weight: 182 cm (6') / 75 kg (165 lbs) TV dramas: Ode to the Han River (Joon-ho); Affection (Chul-soo); SWAT Police (Dong-ha); Tomato; Letter; Hong Gil-dong; Trap of Youth (Dong-woo's brother) Movies: Danjukbiyunsu (2000), Zazang (1999)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest xosandy

After being almost cast as Haemosu in 주몽 (Jumong), Kim Seok-Hoon will be back to the big screen in (another?) Jopok comedy 마강호텔 (Magang Hotel), his first role since Kim Soo-Hyun's acclaimed 2004 black comedy 귀여워 (So Cute). This is a first for Kim, who will play a gangster who gets 'demoted' to the countryside after one of the 'family's business ventures goes belly up thanks to him. The object of contention this time becomes the hotel of the title, owned by a woman -- played by Kim Sung-Eun of 별난여자 별난남자 (The Bizarre Bunch) -- and 'protected' by local gangs. The film will have its opening ceremony on the 27th, and start shooting soon after, for a late 2006 release. [Yahoo Korea - 6/26]

After being almost cast as Haemosu in 주몽 (Jumong), Kim Seok-Hoon will be back to the big screen in (another?) Jopok comedy 마강호텔 (Magang Hotel), his first role since Kim Soo-Hyun's acclaimed 2004 black comedy 귀여워 (So Cute).

He was almost cast as Haemosu ~ kk a pity it didn't happen but Huh Junho is doing the part really well too now .

I haven't seen Kim Sukhoon in a long while actually . It's great to know he's gonna be filming a movie soon .

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest summerose

thanks for the information, i really like this guy KIM SUK HOON. WHEN I WATCH SECRET LOVER I REALLY HAVE FALLEN FOR HIM, THOSE EXPRESSIIVE EYES REALLY ATTRACTS ME MORE, WELL HE'S NOW MY MAN IN MY DREAMS. LUV YA

• 1 year later...
Guest Airine Pratama

i'm watching tomato right now ... kim suk hoon is so handsome and sweet in that drama, anyone has his current news or picture? would like to know what he's up to now ...

Oh anyway ... Is he in Hong Gil Dong? What Hong Gil Dong? The one with Kang Ji Hwan?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest sanarif

Love him with kim hyun joo in sparkling/twinkle twinkle/all that glitters.

this drama is currently airing on sat & sun.

love all their scenes together in this drama from ep1 to ep24.

upcoming ep25 & ep26 will be aired this Sat & sun i.e. on 7th & 8th may,2011.

He is my new favorite strong male lead actor.

LOVE HIM in Sparkling.

He can do so much with just his eyes, and where he "points" his chin. I spent a lot of time "with" him doing fanvids for Sparkling. Again and again, I found  20-30 second cuts of close-ups of him just thinking - no voice over, and you can't tear your eyes away. 

If he leveled one of "those" looks at me that SJ gives JW in an unguarded moment of lurve, I think I would spontaneously combust.

Thank you, Dramagods, for giving us a 50 episode stretch of this beautiful, talented man

I do worry about his health, though. His voice is gorgeously deep and rumbly, but he sounds like a smoker.

The way he breathes when he delivers lines reminds me of how I talked when I smoked, and how my father talks now.

I really hope it is acting technique, but I fear that is being optimistic.

I love him since I saw him at the secret lover with Han Ji Hye n want to know about him more

does anyone know about him? about his privite life? maybe about his family? his wife if he merried or not? give me some information

Thank you all

Archived