Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• capri_girlcapri_girl Posts: 50Member

ROOKIE

edited November 2009
    QUOTE (blue_angel_1004 @ Nov 8 2009, 03:14 AM) »
    Since many people seem to be curious what KHJ said before choosing between Hyori and HB...

When the pics first came up:

KHJ: This is tricky. This is the finals.
    Female host: This is the true final round?
    Male host: This is the final round?
    Female host: Oh!
    Male host: Just based on looks alone, choose one of them.
    Female host: So that means the person who loses here really was unlucky w/ the matchup, huh?
    Male host: Unlucky matchup, yes. 1, 2, 3...

And then KHJ picked Hyori.

Hmmm is it safe to assume he felt these women will be his final choices since he thought it is the finals? And then the male host telling him to just choose based on looks alone..that means he chose on the physical side, what could be seen plainly with the eye...Then that's something, he didn't choose Hyori based on his inner feelings/emotions or what his heart truly desires..well if that's the case I'll settle with that and not be sad anymore it's not HB image

EDIT: I just thought about this now..if that is really the translation - KHJ[/color][/b]: This is tricky. This is the finals.
    It could be that he thinks it's tricky because he would like to know for what reason will he be choosing. Does he have to choose the ideal girl, which he openly said before is Hyori, or does he have to choose the one he likes, which he said at The Come to Play show before is HB? Remember he said he got to like her...So those are different questions & has totally different meaning..
    For me, when you get to like someone that could lead & could relate to love image See when the host just said choose based on looks he just went on & decided. image

Nice hosts to make it easier for him..they must have seen his undecisive & pained look when he saw the choices.

I was able to see an article also when KHJ had the flu he said : "From the start when I lie down on the bed, my mind started to sort out all types of planning. Using flowers to propose to girl friend successfully and then planned to have 2 boys and 2 girls."

Stiil Joongbo to the world! haha

QUOTE (sabiene1 @ Nov 8 2009, 10:54 AM) »
    Hello everyone! I've been a silent follower of Joongbo ever since I saw them on WGM and I've been enjoying reading all your comments and spazzes a lot. Can't help but comment on Jungmin imitating HB's aegyo in KJE show, it was really, really sweet of him to do that image . I wonder though if anyone noticed Kyujong's reaction to Jungmin's teasing afterwards image ? He kinda looked at HJ after with a smile, looking for a reaction (which obviously he didn't show any as expected) and KJ then turned to YS to tell him about it and both of them looked at HJ again smiling image . Watch it again guys and tell me what do you see? image

After reading your post i went backed & watched it again..yeah I did notice Kyujong's reaction..he even tapped a finger on KHJ's shoulder..i noticed also KHJ's reaction once Jungmin started the aegyo, he turned his head away & stared at the front for awhile hehe..it could be nothing but can't help feeling happy that there could really be something image
  • Sony1MxSony1Mx MexicoPosts: 113Member

IDOL

edited November 2009
    justdancenow " Even though Hyori won in the round with HwangBo, she got dropped and Honey Lee won in the end...I find this extremely interesting. Being a former Miss Korea she does volunteer work with UNICEF, Compassion, World Vision, etc. and talents include a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo....I wonder if she is friends with HwangBo??? they have a lot in common"

+ miss korea In August 3 2008, she starred in the musical Polaroid alongside Shinhwa member Andy Lee.(wikipedia)

sabiene1 I saw it too.. woou JM have 2 time of copy HB's aegyos... it's signal..

and... It is true that HJ mention HB and chakra on Sukira radio??? or I not heard good

I enjoyed reading the comentary of Newyorkcitygirl and susu0510 in the KHJ thread... 524 page Post #10462 and Post #10463
    joongbo-bike.jpg ss501-1.gif
    I like ss501 - I love Kim Hyun Joong - My idol is Hwang Bo - I'm JoongBo believer - To The World - Sony1Mx
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
    Detectar idioma » Spanish

• zzainalzzainal Posts: 1,542Member

SUPERSTAR

QUOTE (dreamgazer1985 @ Nov 8 2009, 05:48 PM) »
    But going against the grain of ppl spazzing that it was all done on purpose and that's why HJ looked sheepish/shy/ whatever, I think it was raw pain we saw there.I really didn't expect his reaction and facial expressions at all.

There is hurt there. There is a sad story there that probably will never get told.

I do agree with you. That's what I first notice when I watch the video. Hurt.Then I remember watching a video posted in this thread a few pages back which was taken in 2006 or 2007 where he was asked about his ex-gf....it's the same expression as now. I do hope everything's alright though in the Joongbo world
  • NuSNuS Posts: 167Member

IDOL

edited November 2009
    QUOTE (dreamgazer1985 @ Nov 8 2009, 09:48 AM) »
    I was not surprised that he picked Hyori. But going against the grain of ppl spazzing that it was all done on purpose and that's why HJ looked sheepish/shy/ whatever, I think it was raw pain we saw there.I really didn't expect his reaction and facial expressions at all.

There is hurt there. There is a sad story there that probably will never get told.

Unlike many others, I don't think it's b/c he was burdened by having to "lie" to protect Hwangbo. I'm really tired of people clamoring that Hyun Joong did that to protect Hwangbo. I'm sick of hearing that Hwangbo need protection. I mean she's a grown Richard Simmons woman who's been in the industry for more than 10 years. I really think she knows how to protect herself by now, k? Please stop turning her into this simpering helpless female. She will kick your Richard Simmons, taekwondo style.

So for me, that is a portrait of a man despairing over some unknown deep hurt, and not a man worry/hurt/burden over some trivial matter of not having to be able to choose his woman on national TV. Why would the two of them care he can't choose HB if they're like happy together?!?

Yes, ppl know HB can protect herself well but is it wrong for a guy if he wants to protect his girlfriend ? (in case they are really together)
    They are in the industry for long . I think both of them are aware of anti-fans. Those are not easy to cope with and its better to avoid them.

Or another case, like you said he looked rather hurt than burdened. My negative thinking is they had a secret relationship but it was over for some reason. Its like when u got to see a photo of your ex-love, it reminds u of a hurt feeling of seperation. something like that.
    I wish its not that case.

More case , he looked hurt becoz he really wanted to reveal his secret realtionship. He want ppl to know he loves her for real but he couldn't do it right now according to his idol status and their career.
  • naomznaomz Hwang Bo is the only one PERFECT for Kim Hyun Joong! Posts: 1,581Member

IDOL

funny how i was so nervous checking who hj picked although i was kinda expecting he will not really choose buin. thing is isn't it suspicious that the last person he chose was kind of really random? i mean come on, hyori is his ideal gurl but then he ended up choosing ms korea?!?!?!?! LOL! it's like he didn't really think of his next choices the way he contemplated with his answer between hyori and hb. dropping hb that early would be the smartest thing to do in that situation and we all have been talking bout how smart this guy is with his actions and decisions. thing is we've been saying that he did it to protect his buin. for non-believers they may say that we are just saying that to make excuses, however what our shillang actually did reminded me of Frank churchill from one of my favorite novels, "Emma" by Jane Austen. i remember hating that guy so much for using Emma and pretending that he likes her but in reality he was already engaged with the woman he's been mean to. he was mean to her because he was trying to protect her. it might not be the best thing to do as it would hurt a lot of people including the people he loves, but he did that because he loves Jane so much.

so let's stay positive! what i've learned from shipping joongbo this past 1 1/2 years is that there will really be down moments for us but we have more happy moments and proofs than anything else.

like what warden kat says, it's just a matter of time image and really, i dont want their wedding to happen anytime soon. i still haven't started walking my visa for korea! lol!

JOONGBO TO THE WORLD! HI5 JOONGBOERS!
    HAKUNA MATATA! MY LIFE'S POSITIVITY, POSITIVITY COME TO ME! HIGH FIVE!image

• Sony1MxSony1Mx MexicoPosts: 113Member

IDOL

edited November 2009
    QUOTE (zzainal @ Nov 8 2009, 06:47 AM) »
    I do agree with you. That's what I first notice when I watch the video. Hurt.Then I remember watching a video posted in this thread a few pages back which was taken in 2006 or 2007 where he was asked about his ex-gf....it's the same expression as now. I do hope everything's alright though in the Joongbo world

and noo

I do agree with you. Maybe if there was a relationship but.. "MAYBE" have finished.. something similar could be that as KJK and Eun-hye ... in the future we will know if there existed or will exist joongbo..
    I'm sorry... I'm still studying English hehe

I'm still believer.. because in [EngSubbed] SS501 in Cholcolate [3/5] KJ and YS where blowing and mock at something about JM imitate HB's aegyo and those looks mean something special
    joongbo-bike.jpg ss501-1.gif
    I like ss501 - I love Kim Hyun Joong - My idol is Hwang Bo - I'm JoongBo believer - To The World - Sony1Mx
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish
    Detectar idioma » Spanish

• michsannmichsann JoongBo Bubblezzang ?? JHJ♥.HB♥.SSH♥Posts: 576Member

IDOL

edited November 2009
    the best news i heard this week .... "HJ THINKING OF MARRIAGE/WEDDING & OTHER FUTURE PLANS WHEN HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL" ... Im sure he is thinking of marrying the woman we all love image

i heard he listed a lot of his plans that time ... too bad though, im sure one of the plans he listed that time was to spent time in Jeju and recuperate on a nursing home once he's back in Korea ... but coincidentally, HB (who asked for msgs of cheer the day after HJ was diagnosed with H1N1) met an accident the same week he got back, and so his plans to stay in Jeju also changed ... somehow, i wonder, if he already knew about the Compassion MV plans since Sept image

QUOTE (capri_girl @ Nov 8 2009, 07:43 PM) »I was able to see an article also when KHJ had the flu he said : "From the start when I lie down on the bed, my mind started to sort out all types of planning. Using flowers to propose to girl friend successfully and then planned to have 2 boys and 2 girls."
    if the translation is very accurate then "he has a girlfriend" ... I believe in JoongBo image

QUOTE (capri_girl @ Nov 8 2009, 07:43 PM) »Hmmm is it safe to assume he felt these women will be his final choices since he thought it is the finals? And then the male host telling him to just choose based on looks alone..that means he chose on the physical side, what could be seen plainly with the eye...Then that's something, he didn't choose Hyori based on his inner feelings/emotions or what his heart truly desires..well if that's the case I'll settle with that and not be sad anymore it's not HB image
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!! image image image

he based his answers on "looks alone" in those pictures (though i believe HB is prettier than HR) from that point, that's why he ended up with a MISS KOREA, a beauty contest winner ... well, i am not saying Honey Lee is not pretty & nice like Buin, but she is really the safest answer ...

if the question was to choose a lady for a wife, im sure he would end up choosing someone who truly cares for him ... he'll choose Hwang Bo ... oh, btw, i forgot to share my latest MV w/ the same theme ... JoongBo - MV54 - Not While I'm Around

one thing's for sure .. if we really wanna know what's going on with JoongBo ... we should really check out their friends image

i really like MAL ... the hints he gave are the best ... from GET HOT to AEGYO sounds ... i wont be surprised if he wears an R2song costume next time hehe.
    edited to add: i love Mal's Aegyo sounds in KJE Chocolate while HJB was talking about being "a person who can make others feel better, and about being nice and listening" hmmm ... esp the part when Kyu looks at HJ's reaction! hahaha.

and so glad to see that HJ is comfortable with SBS ... i remember that IG episode when HB was asked by a girl if she's still in contact with Hyun Joong ... and then SBS also said, "yeah, i also wanna know" and HB can only say, "you already know. why do you need to ask?" ... hihihi.

well, it's been a year ... for now, all I need to do is to prepare my ticket to attend their wedding, whether its gonna be in JEJU or in LONDON image
    and see if she'll have a SPECIAL HAND-MADE LEAF CROWN better than what she had in the Compassion MV ...

oh yeah .. i almost forgot .. i wish HB will be invited in Champagne too and play the same game image

phutapea -- i love THE READER spazz! ... and the pic -- HB in white shirt reading The Reader. i wish a reporter would ask what's HJ's fave book next time.

---

edited to add: i agree with sarah09.
    Buin to Shillang: I Hope Your Love Will Always Be Happy! ♥ Shillang to Buin: Be Happy!
    joongbo-secretcode-siggy.jpgmichsann-joongbo-got-married4-300r.jpg
    ● ☜♥☞JoongBo☜♥☞ ● JBMVs ● HwangBo ● DBSK♥TVXQ♥THSK♥JYJ ● SungKyunKwan Scandal ●
    ● Kim Eugene ♥ Jo Hyun Jae ♥ Song Seung Hun ♥ Hyun Bin ♥ Han Ye Seul ● City Hunter's MinMin Couple ●
  • kerryle83kerryle83 Posts: 7Member
    I'm totally agree with dreamgazer1985.That's exactly what i was thinking.He looked hurt rather than trying to protect her.For some reasons,it made me really sad to think they had split up .
    But i feel so confused now after watching JM doing Buin's aegyo @ KJE Chocolate.Coz if they're not together and had broken up,surely his brothers wouldn't tease him,would they?
  • marites59marites59 Posts: 109Member

ROOKIE

edited November 2009
    QUOTE (kerryle83 @ Nov 8 2009, 07:08 AM) »
    I'm totally agree with dreamgazer1985.That's exactly what i was thinking.He looked hurt rather than trying to protect her.For some reasons,it made me really sad to think they had split up .
    But i feel so confused now after watching JM doing Buin's aegyo @ KJE Chocolate.Coz if they're not together and had broken up,surely his brothers wouldn't tease him,would they?

dont' be confused dearie, they have not broken up..they're still TOGETHER!!

to sarah09: REALLY LOVE YOUR POST!! I AGREE WITH YOU 501%!! LOL!!
    to katkat: thanks for the GIF!!

"waves to mich n phutapea"

hi to fire_412!!

SEGYERO!! image image image

it's only a matter of time... image image image
  • QUOTE (kerryle83 @ Nov 8 2009, 02:08 PM) »

Yes, I have the same thinking as yours...It's confusing...
    All I can say is if HJ & HB don't have anything special going on, then why would he hesitated ?? He should juz pick Hyori instantly from the beginning...but...I believe there's something special that's why he looked so sad. I don't know if it's bcoz he was put in that kind situation again or it's bcoz he has to keep the relationship from public and it's exhausting...
    After the MC said to choose based on looks alone (although i think both of them are pretty), he juz chose Hyori (no feeling applied)...But then again, this is juz my assumption ^^
  • NuSNuS Posts: 167Member

IDOL

I don't think they broke up becoz he just said about his plan of marriage when he got sick. It could mean he still is in a relationship for now . I Believe !
  • katkat1970katkat1970 Posts: 693Member

ROOKIE

edited November 2009

J_GIRL, REQUEST GRANTED

HURT OR BURDENED...

My take after watching this particular part why HJ chose Hyori instead of HB... IT'S THE GENERAL'S IDEA. image
    imageimage
    You were always the silent member but on that day I found a new side in you... YOUNGSAENG MY HERO.
    credit sell19 and lovewls for the sigs
  • sarah09sarah09 USAPosts: 202Member
    If they did have something, I too don't think they have broken up - a guy doesn't talking about proposing to his girlfriend with flowers and wanting to have 2 boys and 2 girls IF they broke up or he's not in a relationship...that's not what a single man or a guy who recently broke up with his gf talks about.
    I agree that I saw sadness and hurt but I certainly will not make assumptions of what those feelings meant as I'm not in his head and cannot judge 'oh he had that look when talking about his ex-gf" - people have different facial expressions and it doesn't seem right to me to say oh that specific expression is about ex-gf. That's too much of a generalization and definitely a wrong one, from my point of view.
    With regards to speculation, I think they are together, he got pretty scared when he got sick and began to seriously plan his life and realize how important his gf was to him. It wouldn't surprise me that next year when his contract with DSP ends he enrolls for service at the army and get married when he gets back. For a guy to talk about marriage, it means that it will definitely happen very soon OR he already has a set plan and is currently following it.
    The sad hurt face to me means that he feels sad not openly discussing his relationship and being forced to select between his gf and someone else and having to select someone else on national TV when he's planning a life with that person. At one point, through his eyes, I felt like he was saying something - looking at the picture and saying something like I'm sorry or something like that...But then again, those are all speculations but what we know is he seems to wants to get married and already thinks about having kids, which is plenty
  • evelyn168evelyn168 Joongbo's WardPosts: 4,253Member

IDOL

I think HJ's choice is probably because he wants to protect HB... I actually think he purposely chooses ppl who are in the reverse order instead... Ms. Korea wears pretty revealing clothing, so why would he choose her? My take is that he's choosing someone to his ideal taste, but not necessary the one who he wants to end up with. Everyone has a want, but it's not what they need.
    Please follow the signature rules
  • phutapeaphutapea Jersey City USAPosts: 270Member
    edited November 2009
    omg kat2 thank you so much for the gif....*hugs*

sarah09 I totally agree with you (every word, ameen sister)
    hurt yes, but in my eyes it looks like a guilty hurt
    of I am sorry I am an idol and I have to trouble you.
    if its other kind of other hurt, we would see a bit and tad of anger
    somewhere... image but I couldn't see that...

Call me crazy, but in his facial expression in kat2 gif I can see "i love you and i am reeeeeeeeeealliii sorry" in one of his blinks. here I go with the blinks again...in this one actually: look at my banner below its the same stare he always gave buin...a loving one.. image
    imageimage

on another note:
    in chocolate Kyu said he visited his fave actress minihompy leave note and hope she will change the background song to SS songs.... jealous of hyung and hyungsunim much kyu image image image
    .................Love Happens !!.................

imageimage
    Thanks once again Sell19 for Avatar and Banners :P
  • bashenggaybashenggay Posts: 26Member

ROOKIE

@ warden katkat...
    kudos to your gif and thank you...
    hurt or burdened...i still believe to joongbo!
    mwahugss mommy...-eiren
  • fire412fire412 Posts: 48Member
    edited November 2009
    QUOTE (noo @ Nov 8 2009, 05:51 AM) »
    I don't think they broke up becoz he just said about his plan of marriage when he got sick. It could mean he still is in a relationship for now . I Believe !

so short but I totally agree with you noo! image

QUOTE (sarah09 @ Nov 8 2009, 06:06 AM) »
    If they did have something, I too don't think they have broken up - a guy doesn't talking about proposing to his girlfriend with flowers and wanting to have 2 boys and 2 girls IF they broke up or he's not in a relationship...that's not what a single man or a guy who recently broke up with his gf talks about.
    I agree that I saw sadness and hurt but I certainly will not make assumptions of what those feelings meant as I'm not in his head and cannot judge 'oh he had that look when talking about his ex-gf" - people have different facial expressions and it doesn't seem right to me to say oh that specific expression is about ex-gf. That's too much of a generalization and definitely a wrong one, from my point of view.
    With regards to speculation, I think they are together, he got pretty scared when he got sick and began to seriously plan his life and realize how important his gf was to him. It wouldn't surprise me that next year when his contract with DSP ends he enrolls for service at the army and get married when he gets back. For a guy to talk about marriage, it means that it will definitely happen very soon OR he already has a set plan and is currently following it.
    The sad hurt face to me means that he feels sad not openly discussing his relationship and being forced to select between his gf and someone else and having to select someone else on national TV when he's planning a life with that person. At one point, through his eyes, I felt like he was saying something - looking at the picture and saying something like I'm sorry or something like that...But then again, those are all speculations but what we know is he seems to wants to get married and already thinks about having kids, which is plenty

nothing more to add. you've definitely capture everything i wanted to say. i have bolded other parts for emphasis.
    thank you sarah09! image

@katkat1970 = thank you for the gif. been waiting for that! kekeke...

joongboers fighting!
    *spreads positivity dust in the thread*
  • SHEfanSHEfan GermanyPosts: 123Member
    QUOTE (marites59 @ Nov 8 2009, 08:26 AM) »
    dont' be confused dearie, they have not broken up..they're still TOGETHER!!

to sarah09: REALLY LOVE YOUR POST!! I AGREE WITH YOU 501%!! LOL!!
    to katkat: thanks for the GIF!!

"waves to mich n phutapea"

hi to fire_412!!

SEGYERO!! image image image

it's only a matter of time... image image image

YES!! I think oyou are compeletly right they are still together and they will STAY together BELIEVE!! Ot better we have many PROOFS that they are together!! Ageyo from Mal and may other things!!!! image
    I think HJ looked sad or troubled beacause he couldn´t choose her! If he choose her the fans will bash HW aagain and like he sais ina n interview i think , he said that he want to protect his beloved once!! And i trully think he is really CRAZY in love with his GIRL!! image
    SOO please don´t be depressed wait for HB and her brother in-laws in strong Heart i believe there will be many many many HINTS that show us that they are together image
    And i think it was HW idea too i think she told him not to choose her . Like Andy he didin´t chose Solbi too in his Champaign appereance !! I think he also wanted to protect her from Antis or soo!! image
    So be confident !
    IT´S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
    TO THE WORLD!
    image image
  • WISHING STARWISHING STAR Posts: 39Member
    It's a game show only, watching every things you say and do, expect the unexpected, just be careful and the feelings will show [b]"TO THE WORLD"[/b]... just passing by do no warm again [b]"TO THE WORLD"[/b]
  • neewgmneewgm Posts: 426Member
    edited November 2009
    Sorry to have posted this photo up. I'm curious to know who she is. Her face expression tells me that she knows something we all know and she seems hurtful(?) after he had made his pick....

Click to read a post by blue_angel_1004@khj thread

Also, from the Warden's gif, he had the same lip-folding moment when he was challenged "Hwangbo or Triple S" last year. Only this time, he had a complex (but without a smile) face expression. Getting more tension?

Within 3 days, nearly 7 pages of more than 140 comments posted, more to come, this thread is flowing fast.
    A 90-degree bow to all the seniors of this Ward ~ annyeong haseyo. (hope that this is the correct term) Enjoy reading every single word you have said. Thank you. Those are certainly boosters of valium dose. image

@@@@@@@@@@@@EDIT TO ADD@@@@@@@@@@@

Thanks to eun_chan & knossos for the sharing and translation. These are what this lady had said that drew my attention. Note, the parts had been rearranged to support my point of view. An apology from me, no offence intended.

HSJ: These days... dating older woman (one cycle older) is the trend
    Doesn't this imply that she knows something?

HSJ: Did you write your marriage plan as well?
    She raised this topic up.
    HJ: yes I thought about that too
    JM: what about family planning?
    HSJ: yea... how many kids?
    HJ: I set to two boys and two girls
    SBS: I told you that's too many!
    Sounds like she had told him before ~ private conversation?
    SBS: I just want three
    Up to this point, I thought of both HyunJoong's and HyeJung's 100 Q & A (refer to my post on page 1237, link provided in the last line) ~ previously they had mentioned about having 3 kids. HyunJoong wants to have 2 boys and 1 girl ~ if I'm not mistaken, Buin has an adopted daughter. So, if I'm not mistaken, that makes 2 boys and 2 girls? For reference only, don't take it too seriously. image
    HSJ: I am ok with 4

HSJ: SBS is threatening me with her choice
    SBS: If we follow your choice then we drop HJ?
    Now, this argument is interesting ~ Did HSJ want to help him to stay away from the conflicts at the first place? Of course, being a competitive freak, he challenged and wanted to get a win.
    HJ: I am gonna do it for HSJ since she wants to kick me out. I want to get a point
    HJ: sings~
    HJ made a mistake with the lyrics.... it is supposed to go
    "I am not worthy of you but....~ I will give you all my love"
    and he went "you are not worthy of me but...."
    HsH is like WTH?
    and HJ didn't realized his mistake...
    because in Korean ... you is nuh and I is nah... and while singing you could get it confused....
    so HJ didn't meant to change the lyrics
    no he didn't do it on purpose

CYR: must have been his inner thought...
    SDY: yea that was good you are not worthy of me... but inspite of that I will give you all my love ......LOL
    SBS: that lyrics really touched me... like the way Arirang (Korean national traditonal song...
    Buin sang 'Arirang' in WGM, the Japan episode.

#####
    HSJ: I guess Hani must be beautiful... HJ was shaking
    HJ: yea I was shaken...
    HJ: I felt attracted to her when I saw her playing gayageum (korean traditioanl instrument)
    HJ: I thought she's a Miss Korea and even good at playing gayageum..I thought that was really attractive
    HSJ: how about Miss Korea+ news anchor?
    HJ: that's attractive too
    Again, she had compared herself to LeeHaNi. Because of this, I can see that both Miss Korea are attractive, as what KHJ had said, no other hidden message or personal crush feelings, frank truth.

This lady was hated by someone in YT because of DBSK and now SS501. Sorry to say, I like her here ~ she seems 'protective' to someone in GENERAL too. My wild guess, they mentioned about going to the same salon and they didn't greet each other......., She admits that she likes SS501,...... Assumer mode on ~ she notices what's going on around this group, including Leader's life of course, and that includes WGM aside BOF........... Does she know something we all know.......?!?!?!?!
    I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF THIS LADY IN BLUE CONNECTS TO THE LADY IN GENERAL.