Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• godqhrgogodqhrgo Posts: 17Member, New Member

IDOL

One more thing...
    I'm Korean and I'm not good at English..
    But there is sommething strange in the translation of  HB's twit..

I'm shy, but I try..
    Here is..^^

As tears come to my eyes, the book get wet again.
    I respect (this writer) and thank  for the fact that there is such person in Korea.
    I will live thanking for the little thing. in the future more and more!
    I am thankful that I can read this book before than others.
    If I didn't know (about this book)..how much my life would be in vain.

I did all my best with dictionary..^^
    Hope I can give you some help~
    sandraa_verafudgeorangeavaloancaemma10passingThruJeramonshesayssusanlalechugasschatzibabeleinbimmeraydzshuchen-riarz-SlumBer_Melittle-prince-and-the-starjheanne_jihyun06
  • passingThrupassingThru Posts: 44Member

ROOKIE

godqhrgo wrote on 16 February 2012 - 10:09 AM:

One more thing...

I'm shy, but I try..
    Here is..^^

I respect (this writer) and thank  for the fact that there is such person in Korea.

You  provide us accurate translation!
    감사합니다

This book is call  지금 행복합니다 (I am happy now)
    Written by Kim Jung Hwa  About her life through obstacle,disappointment, hardship, faith in God, gratitude and obedience.
    I think she is known as Shoe-shine evangelist. I would like to read this book too!
    roadsidelionsfudgeorangelechugasschatzibabeleinaydz-riarz-
  • BabyG12BabyG12 Posts: 225Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    godqhrgo wrote on 16 February 2012 - 06:09 PM:

One more thing...

I'm shy, but I try..
    Here is..^^

Thanks a lot  for the translation ... and of course HB's twit translations are funny ... one was provided by Uncle Google and the other was made up by me  a non Korean .... hahahhaha but my trick works well ...... and now we have another Korean comrade, hope you will be able to help us translate in the future, and yes you got great English and guess what English is not my first language too, we are here to share our interest and for me .... as long as i can understand thats coollll, its not like we are having English Essay Competition here anyway ........ and hahahahahha laugh to myself ... ... so now we got the right translation and another new JoongBoers joining our spazz thread ... and thanks to @passingThru for sharing the additional information ... SHARING IS CARING ... love ya! kiss kiss .....

fudgeorangeschatzibabeleinSlumBer_Me
  • kdj_obakdj_oba Posts: 18Member
    Thanks @godqhrgofor the translation♥
    And welcome to uri new(old) siblings!!  Kiss kiss~:D

I have nothing much to share but I am proud to say I VOTED!! lol
    Yeah, nothing to celebrate YET (JB still in second with 87 votes gap) but it is always an exciting thing for us to participate with anything JB-related, right? ^^
    So for those special 87 & more 'eligible', gorgeous, amazing voters out there, let's win this! We Can Make it, Go! Go! GO!! p(^o^)q

And something just to get us a little 'motivated' to work harder supporting uri lovely King & Queen of Uzoosin's kingdom...
    Tl208.jpg

Things to ponder: Talking of his 'future plans' for his 'future wife' seriously like a real thing..

Real KHJ fans would know how serious this guy when he talks about love - and he did say quite similar stuff in interviews after WGM, in various places...

Knowing this kind of 'thing' is one of the many reasons why we JBers couldn't stop believing & hoping for them until today.

Let's keep praying for their Happy Day to become real & keep supporting them till end of time ^^
    Siblings, FIGHTING!!!

SEGYERO!!B)

schatzibabeleinaydzsusanla-riarz-
  • Emmy_ChloeEmmy_Chloe Posts: 20Member
    I have voted for JoongBo, hope they can win! :)

Btw, I've created a lil fanvid for them -> http://youtu.be/UTwwnHs387Y

Have a nice day everyone!
    aydzshesaysfudgeorangeschatzibabeleinsusanla-riarz-
  • hbhjlovlikthishbhjlovlikthis Posts: 260Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    kdj_oba wrote on 16 February 2012 - 07:46 PM:

Thanks @godqhrgofor the translation♥
    And welcome to uri new(old) siblings!!  Kiss kiss~:D

I have nothing much to share but I am proud to say I VOTED!! lol
    Yeah, nothing to celebrate YET (JB still in second with 87 votes gap) but it is always an exciting thing for us to participate with anything JB-related, right? ^^
    So for those special 87 & more 'eligible', gorgeous, amazing voters out there, let's win this! We Can Make it, Go! Go! GO!! p(^o^)q

And something just to get us a little 'motivated' to work harder supporting uri lovely King & Queen of Uzoosin's kingdom...

Things to ponder: Talking of his 'future plans' for his 'future wife' seriously like a real thing..

Real KHJ fans would know how serious this guy when he talks about love - and he did say quite similar stuff in interviews after WGM, in various places...

Knowing this kind of 'thing' is one of the many reasons why we JBers couldn't stop believing & hoping for them until today.

Let's keep praying for their Happy Day to become real & keep supporting them till end of time ^^
    Siblings, FIGHTING!!!

SEGYERO!!B)

Hi there!
    I have the same thought like you when I saw the pictures of Uzoosin. Instead of God of Universe they look like KING & QUEEN. And they give me the impression of The King already has found his Queen, not like the King is still on the search for his Queen :-)

The pictures from CTP remind me so much of our blunt Shillang trying to convince everyone about his love atitude. So shy and akward. But at the end of WGM he was a matured man.

You know what: When a girl gives an insecure boy real love, it can turn him into a confident man. Because, sometimes, that girl and that love are just all he needs.

SEGYERO

PS: I voted

JOONGBO LOVE UNBREAKABLE

image AND FOREVER
    aydzroadsidelionsschatzibabeleinsusanlahaewonsoompi
  • YanQingYanQing Posts: 9Member
    Can they be true ? i wish they are. In my heart i wish they are, but my brain keep saying "get a hold of yourself". i've watching them since last Nov'2011 and still keep watching their clips every time i feel down.. they sure know how to bring laughter to us.. i'm so happy to discover this soompi.. anyway.. keep up the good job.. i pray that one day our dreams n hope come true ... keeping my finger cross...btw i tried to vote, but it kept saying i can't vote.. weird..
    aydzfudgeorangeschatzibabeleinsusanlahaewonsoompi
    I forgot something.. This has been bugging me for awhile.. During the ant tour.. After buin finished massaging HJ's backor twisting his nek.. Did HJ hold her hand again ? It happened only a split seconds..it happened just before they switch to other couple. I dont know whether someone mention this before .. Was he trying to massage her hand again ? Or just wanna hold her ... :)
    fudgeorangeschatzibabeleinlechugas
  • soda_in_clydesoda_in_clyde Posts: 4New Member
    wow, thanks so much to BabyG12 to answer my curiosity, I really appreciate it. yes, indeed, I've been reading these posts backward since forever now... and that's why that question popped up in my head. not that I am not aware of many hints like similar accessories or clothing, segyero signs spotted in HJ's MV, storyline in japanese version of Kiss Kiss MV, Marry Me MV, and everything else. I was just mesmerized with your patience in keeping this thread alive even when there was not so much hints thrown out by HJ or HB. I checked few other thread in soompi, but none can defeat this thread in the number of users reading this topic. Now, there is like 15 people reading this thread. it's just WOW ... this couple definitely attract so many people.

what BabyG12 explained about several people in K-pop industry made sense to me. I also read about se7en, and how he kept his relationship hidden for (what?) 7 years if I'm not mistaken. well, probably this is the reason why HJ and HB seem to be "not in touch". they simply want to keep their relationship safe. keep my fingers crossed too... hahaha. and by the way, HB is such a cool person (just like what HJ said early in their WGM days), I instantly became her fans right after I finished my first time watching WGM few months ago (yes, I know, I'm a late comer to this show, hahaha)... and HJ? well, what can I say, I did not even like him back then, but watching him in WGM totally change my mind (well, with some additional help from SS501 old variety shows of course).

anyway, thanks again! and TO the world to you all! :)

schatzibabeleinroadsidelionsfudgeorangesusanla-riarz-luvhjxtoo
  • roadsidelionsroadsidelions Ssangchu IslandPosts: 53Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    Big hello to all our new JB siblings! :wub: It's lovely to hear from you.

YanQing wrote on 17 February 2012 - 07:23 PM:

I forgot something.. This has been bugging me for awhile.. During the ant tour.. After buin finished massaging HJ's backor twisting his nek.. Did HJ hold her hand again ? It happened only a split seconds..it happened just before they switch to other couple. I dont know whether someone mention this before .. Was he trying to massage her hand again ? Or just wanna hold her ... :)

I'd say he was going to massage her hand again. :) I always wonder if he wanted to try the knuckle-cracking thing she'd just done to him, keke.

Just thinking about that scene makes me laugh, especially the floor massage. Imagining the look on everyone's faces in the studio. :D There's got to be a very good reason why they cut the sound during that part!

hbhjlovlikthis wrote on 17 February 2012 - 06:44 PM:

Hi there!
    I have the same thought like you when I saw the pictures of Uzoosin. Instead of God of Universe they look like KING & QUEEN. And they give me the impression of The King already has found his Queen, not like the King is still on the search for his Queen :-)

Totally agree with you & kdj_oba on this. To The World! ^_^
    susanla
  • -riarz--riarz- Posts: 25Member

ROOKIE

BabyG12 wrote on 15 February 2012 - 11:22 PM:

"4 years since WGM and they never give explicit hint nor say that they keep in touch with each other" - Seo Ta Ji never gives explicit say that he had been married, Park Ji Heon too (leader or VOS group, read Da Vinci Code Chap 19 for more) only revealed his secret affair after five years when his son was already 4 years old and was expecting his second child with his GF, Tiger JK's (hip ho rapper) father only revealed his son secret marriage after his grandson was 7 years old ... why ? why? why? Why  did they never give explicit say???
    Why majority of Kpop stars like DBSK. JYJ, Super Junior, SNSD, KARA etc never give explicit say that they are dating? Are they human without feeling for love that is human basic feeling ... unless they are MARTIANS ... hu hu hu too bad...

Other WGM's couples since their last episode had been in collaboration like the Ant Couple and Andi and Solbi couple, they even appeared in same shows. Gogumas or Yong Hwa and Seo (SNSD) were spotted and/or share same events/stages for the past years and they even commented and shouted to/for each other publicly ... except JoongBo, nothing at all. Arent you curious? If they are in bad terms then what with that numerous identical accessories spotted? Why was it too hard to see this couple together or share same stage and too hard to find comment about each other in media???? Its not too hard .... its never there .... not even once..... And even the media seems didnt want to meddle in too .... so did the emcees during interviews ... no direct question but indirectly hahhahaha  .... arent you curious??

HJ were often told as not a so good actor when it comes to drama be it BOF or PK, but why in WGM he looked like naturally born as good actor? The way he spoke, smiled, acted even his awkwardness looked natural.The truth .... because there were no script, therefore there were no BTS (Behind The Screen), only deleted scenes. They were given missions and its up to them how they want to accomplish it or what they want to say. WGM season one was never scripted. HJ/HB even declared that they were 99% real in WGM.

Sorry for the edit but I agree with everything you've said specially the ones I highlighted.
    I guess, secret relationships are common among Korean celebrities.. like the story of Seo Taiji and Lee Ji-Ah (link).
    THAT was definitely shocking....not to mention sad. :(
    Hmm... BTW, KHJ considers Seo Taiji as his Role Model (link) right? And This (link)
    I just hope he will not go into the same relationship pattern -- meaning, divorce. :vicx:

• tonyvikatonyvika Posts: 257Member

IDOL

Hello, my dears!

I know it's old but looking through old posts I found the full photoshoot JB order for their wedding phtoset and this photo of another couple remembered me smth
    z_a6796eb3.jpg

and it so reminded me this one from HB's Compassion MV, you know in the end (credit as tagged)
    schatzicatmvcompassion.png

I don't know, my wild imagination says that it just like from photoset...
    Picnikcollage-2.jpg
    45649415.gif
    roadsidelionsshuchen
    LEE EUN MI I HAVE A LOVER LYRICS

Lee Eun Mi – I Have a Lover

아직도 넌 혼잔거니
    ajikdo neon honjangeoni
    You ask me, ‘are you still alone?’

물어보네요 난 그저 웃어요
    mureoboneyo nan geujeo useoyo
    And I just laughed

사랑하고 있죠 사랑하는 사람 있어요
    saranghago itjyo saranghaneun saram isseoyo
    I am loving someone, I have someone to love

그대는 내가 안쓰러운 건가봐
    geudaeneun naega ansseureoun geongabwa
    You seem to worry about me,

좋은 사람있다며 한번
    joheun saramitdamyeo hanbeon
    Telling me there is someone

만나보라 말하죠
    mannabora malhajyo
    that you would like me to see

Chorus:
    그댄 모르죠 내게도
    geudaen moreujyo naegedo
    Do you know that

멋진 애인이 있다는 걸
    meotjin aeini itdaneun geol
    I do also have a great lover?

너무 소중해 꼭 숨겨두었죠
    neomu sojunghae kkok sumgyeodueotjyo
    Someone that I cherish so much that I had to hide

그 사람 나만 볼 수 있어요
    geu saram naman bol su isseoyo
    That someone, only I can see him

내 눈에만 보여요
    nae nuneman boyeoyo
    He is only visible to my eyes

내 입술에 영원히 담아둘거야
    nae ipsure yeongwonhi damadulgeoya
    I Will keep him locked in my lips forever

가끔씩 차오르는 눈물만 알고 있죠
    gakkeumssik chaoreuneun nunmulman algo itjyo
    Only the tears that fill my eyes know

그 사람 그대라는 걸
    geu saram geudaeraneun geol
    That person is you

나는 그 사람 갖고 싶지 않아요
    naneun geu saram gatgo sipji anhayo
    I don’t want to have him

욕심내지 않아요
    yoksimnaeji anhayo
    I don’t want to be greedy

그냥 사랑하고 싶어요
    geunyang saranghago sipeoyo
    I just want to love him

Back to Chorus:
    그댄 모르죠 내게도
    geudaen moreujyo naegedo
    Do you know that

멋진 애인이 있다는걸
    meotjin aeini itdaneungeol
    I do also have a great lover?

너무 소중해 꼭 숨겨두었죠
    neomu sojunghae kkok sumgyeodueotjyo
    Someone that I cherish so much that I had to hide

그 사람 나만 볼 수 있어요
    geu saram naman bol su isseoyo
    That someone, only I can see him

내 눈에만 보여요
    nae nuneman boyeoyo
    He is only visible to my eyes

내 입술에 영원히 담아둘거야
    nae ipsure yeongwonhi damadulgeoya
    I Will keep him locked in my lips forever

가끔씩 차오르는 눈물만 알고 있죠
    gakkeumssik chaoreuneun nunmulman algo itjyo
    Only the tears that fill my eyes know

그 사람 그대라는걸
    geu saram geudaeraneungeol
    That person is you

알겠죠 나 혼자 아닌걸요
    algetjyo na honja aningeollyo
    Can you see I am not alone

안쓰러워 말아요
    ansseureowo marayo
    So don’t worry about me so much

언젠간 그 사람 소개할께요
    eonjengan geu saram sogaehalkkeyo
    I’ll introduce him to you someday

이렇게 차오르는 눈물이 말하나요
    ireoke chaoreuneun nunmuri malhanayo
    Can you hear my tears filled up in my eyes say?

그 사람 그대라는 걸
    geu saram geudaeraneun geor
    That person is You

Just wanna share this song lyric , it's a nice song .. When i hear tiz song, it remind me of HB ...
    avalo
    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=S36AvoK8lbY

Can anyone tell methe title of this song pls ...
  • Ssan8822Ssan8822 Posts: 4New Member
    edited February 2012
    YanQing wrote on 17 February 2012 - 02:23 AM:

I'm not sure why it would bug you;  since I think it wouldn't make any difference whether he was just wanting to hold her hand or thinking of giving her another massage.   Both are great things  :)
    However,  I believe HJ was just wanting to hold her arm/hand, as he often did  in many occasions  :wub:
    I doubt that there was another massage scene  or  it would've been included in the episode instead of them showing lots of silence part :)   

The thing that made me wonder since the first time I watched this episode was why PD had to change/edit the sequence of the scenes of the massage session.    I don't see the benefit to it at all;  it only made the scenes go less smoothly.

IMO, The first part of the conversation (until when HJ mentioned about the peeling nail polish)  should've taken place after the massage session (& after HJ held her arm), not before.   The reason :  Because HB was already holding a pillow  in that first scene.
    Then the first scene was cut   &  was continued with the second part  (a little silence/chat before they started the massage session),  but there was no pillow in the second part.   HJ only brought the pillow from the bedroom to the living room after he offered to massage her.
  • chinakurisuchinakurisu Posts: 4New Member
    edited February 2012
    I think they do the editing and cutting scenes the way they do to make it "funnier" or to go more with the flow of how they want  to portray them (or in their case, wanted to).  Watching them was kind of confusing at times and it was really only towards the end after the "final show" episodes that who they truly are seemed to come out on screen without reserve.  It was very entertaining! 
  • cLoVeRFoReVeRcLoVeRFoReVeR Posts: 21Member
    HI, EVERYONE,

i´m new here , i´m mexican my english is not good, ut ihope you can understand me,

i´m schok becouse there´re a lot of fans of joongbo couples, two weeks ago i starded to reed
    this page becouse i realy like this couple, and i hope they are togheter 

i wonder if they Know about this foroum and they have a lot of fans

see you!!! B)
    fudgeorangeaydzschatzibabeleinsusanlalittle-prince-and-the-star
  • iamBelieveriamBeliever Posts: 152Member

IDOL

Hi Joongboers!!! Awesome, awesome posts up there! That's why I love dropping by this thread everyday just to get my daily spazz and get my day startedwub.gif

I dunno if what I have to share is even spazz worthy as I believe that it's more of a coincidence...but then again, who knows right? Maybe destiny is really playing a trick on us and  our favorite couple. Nonetheless, let me share this screencap of a certain PURPLE CANDLE during the recent Muhan Girls episode 63. Why purple? Was it the staff who did the decorating or was this personally handpicked by our Hwangbuin since prior to this dinner party, the girls went on a shopping spree at a local store to buy everything they'll need. You tell mephew.gif

MG_021911_6.jpg

Look at who's strutting her gorgeous self during the mini-fashion show on the same episode. Mind you, she wore a black skinny jeans under this. Why? Maybe to be more "discreet" since she's afterall "married" *ahem! KHJ* ph34r.gif Also, I noticed she wore two different rings on both left and right taken fingers. I just couldn't manage to take a screenshot. It was during the dinner party when she wore the two. Hmmm.....phew.gif 

Here's the link: MUHAN GIRLS EPISODE 63

MG_021911_3.jpg

MG_021911_5.jpg

MG_021911_11.jpg

Now, If my memory serves me right *teehee* I've recently watched a KHJ MV wherein he so willingly did the dishes while someone was as sleep. Look who's doing the dishes now and enjoying herself?wub.gif

MG_021911_14.jpg

MG_021911_15.jpg

MG_021911_13.jpg
    She feels with her whole heart..that's why I LOVE this woman! <3

aydzfudgeorangeschatzibabeleinsusanla
  • luvhjxtooluvhjxtoo Posts: 538Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    jb2012fishypalayt1hvd.jpg
    credit/fishypala@YT

This is a SHOUT OUT.....To ALL JOONGBOER'S!!

JOONGBO 4th Year Anniversary (April 29)...
    and it is creeping up on us, and sadly time does not wait, ney?
    Since Joongboer's are here, there, everywhere in the universe (globally)...
    ..it's kinda hard to come up with a decision :/
    But....
    JoongBo family....this is 2012....a significant year for our couple :wub:
    ..we can all agree on this, ney? :)
    But, we have yet to decide what to do for the 4th anniversary..
    so now, some of us are getting anxious... :o

But yeah, back to the turtle origami's...
    and just cuz turtles are meaningful to Joongbo.
    Remember what our Shillang said to his Buin?
    During Alshin vacation when he hid 5 folded cranes, he told Buin when she gathers 1000 cranes, her love will come true...and that he would be good for that many days...
    LOL..then Buin asked him how about after the 995 days, you won't be nice anymore?
    Shillang said "NO" I'll start folding turtles...
    So someone had figured the 995 days ended spring or start of summer (2011).
    But yeah,

[url="https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=turtle%20origami&psj=1&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=4637l15976l0l20692l27l27l6l3l4l1l448l3939l0.9.6.2.1l18l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=602&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=JrxAT9-UK6WuiQK217iJAQ"][color="#800080"][size="3"][font="Comic Sans MS"][b]TURTLE ORIGAMI[/b][/font][/size][/color] [/url]click
    We could each make folded turtles
    to send to Shillang and Buin.

Turtles can be made from any type of paper,
    ie..paper with favorite scanned JB photo...hmmm..
    or roadsidelions had mentioned, maybe a pic of 2012 London Olympic theme.
    But yeah, we can have fun, be creative with our turtles however we wish,
    even making turtles big or small..
    and...
    on other side of paper
    we can write a personal message along with the country from which we come, LOLz..
    whatever we wish, but most definitely cuz we want them to know JoongBo is loved from all over the world.. :lol:
    then...
    we can each mail our folded turtles to JoongBo.

Hmmm...
    should we each make:
    2 turtles or 4 turtles??
    if 2, we would send 1 to Shillang & 1 to Buin
    if 4, we would send 2 to shillang & 2 to Buin (I personally prefer the 4).

Of course,
    we would have to create our turtles by a certain due date ;)
    cuz we would want turtles to start arriving the week of April 29th.
    But,
    if we start now, it gives us time to perfect our craft (origami turtles).

And...
    ..if someone would like to volunteer
    we can each take a pic of turtles, scanned them & have volunteer put them into an MV before we send turtles off.

Well..anyway this is a suggestion...can we help our Shillang fold some turtles?

[img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/kiyaani4/GIF2orcrajb08Z.gif[/img]
    [i]credit/Z/gayda@FB[/i]

But yeah, it would be awesome to get feedback :blush:

from my end of the world to yours...[/b][/color]
    [color="#2F4F4F"][size="7"][b]
    To The World....[/b][/size][/color]

fudgeorangeroadsidelionsshesaysJeramonlechugasbebelabsusanlameetianschatzibabeleinpassingThrusandraa_vera
  • justdancenowjustdancenow ??? Posts: 271Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    soda_in_clyde wrote on 15 February 2012 - 04:07 AM:

hello fellow joongbo lovers!!

... I wonder whether it would be alright for me to ask question unrelated with the couple. But just about the reason you keep on making this forum alive although it's been 4 years since WGM and they never[font="'Franklin Gothic Medium"] [or ever? correct me if I am wrong, I am newbie here] [/font]give explicit hint nor say that they keep in touch with each other (not that I ignore the fact of showbiz world which may discourage  them to say the opposite).

SShort answer: Because it's fun!

Long answer: They say that when you hear the wind suddenly stop and you yell "to the world," then you will be transported to a different dimension. When HB and HJ said that on the top of Mt. Halla... I think we ended up on Love Love Planet lol That is the true legend of Mt. Halla XD So basically by it's very nature of existence, it will attract people to watch it. Those that enjoy it might become curious and search for them and eventually they end up here (or even those who have heard of it and want to watch it, come seeking for the episodes here). But I think that even if you get over the initial stage of JBness, there is something about it that resonates with many people and it becomes a pleasant memory and maybe even a hope.... that we, the viewers, can appreciate the little things in life and that the fun we saw can continue. So I guess this thread exists to spread the fun! Plus it's a nice archive for people to go through if they want pictures, MVs or whatever suits their fancy~ Anyway, it's a legend, so it will have longevity :P

Anyways~ as a tie in, I must say that new fans will always emerge... this is a given. I must say I feel a bit sorry to the anti's...I mean who knew after all these years, it would amount to this many fans? lol As you know, WGM/JB cuts was broadcast outside of Korea throughout the years.... (the plural makes it a bit unbelievable lol), even multiple showings hehehe In Japan, it was(still is?) available through MNET Japan and of course the DVD's (sooo lucky ;;;; ) But technically the audience for that are those who were already into Hallyu, SS501 and/or have that channel (it's a special cable channel or satellite channel after all). I'll have you know though that since January 5th, WGM S1 as a whole has been picked up by TokyoMX, a major independent channel that services the Tokyo metropolitan area (including parts of Sendai, Chiba and Kanagawa). So it's available to a wider range of people on Thursdays and Fridays XDDD I say this cause JB just made their appearance lolol and I'm sure they are (will be) picking up new fans in Japan XDD Oh and It's also available on MBC Japan and Yahoo! Japan's GyaO service~~ (these are video streaming service) JB knows no bounds! hahaha

It'll be funny if the grandma's and grandpa's who watch the show and are confused about the reality-variety concept, ask HJ about his wife and vice versa kekekeke Or if that housekeeper finally found out HB wasn't really married to HJ LOL
    SS501MBLAQHwangBoRainI'm a Singer KimSungSoo    
    35mpl51.jpg
    LeeByungHunParkKiWoongRIP ParkYoungHaKimKangWoo
    roadsidelionssusanlaschatzibabeleinaydzluvhjxtoo-riarz-