Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• viyraviyra Posts: 3,565Member

LEGEND

edited January 2012
    JoongBo continue to be active and supporters never disappear! what a great fandom! glad to be still a believer! and of course, fellow Joongboers, even tho' we wander at some fandoms sometmes, the love for Joongbo/Ssangchu will be forever.

I so love that fan account with HJ - he was laughing while looking and signing the Arisong poster? from a smile to a laugh!! Love it!!

Don't worry about haters - they are always around to hate!! :tongue2
    bebelabfudgeorangeschatzibabeleinlechugaslovekd1688aydz
  • twacy wacytwacy wacy Posts: 84Member

IDOL

It's been awhile since I posted out here. Hello everyone. :)

OMGAWWWWDD! THE NEW SPAZZ. I TOTALLY COULDN'T STOP SMILING WHILE READING THE GOOD NEWS.
    I LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A MAD PERSON. HAHAHA!

I felt like he made sure to sign it on that spot, so it won't cover her face.
    The fact that he smiled a lot during that moment. kyaaah. jashfjafh.
    My JoongBO heart is beyond happiness right now. :D
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    lechugasfudgeorangeaydz
  • maricrismaricris philippinesPosts: 360Member

ROOKIE

“To Ssangchu” but then I mess it up while writing it, just a small piece of paper, I had to cross it & write again, when wait my turn to get up on stage, they want to distribute the poster then asked whether I want the poster to be autograph. I said “No” then I show the Arisong poster I was holding in my hand. I don’t know whether that Korean Eonni staff understood, the Ajummas that was in front of me just had autograph & didn’t shakes hand with him, afraid that the flash light might disturbed Hyung Joong, flash photograph is not allowed on stage. I also didn’t know what came over me then once I went on stage I decided that I must shake hands with Hyun Joong. Just now while standing, didn’t take many pictures, had some regrets, quickly wipe away the sweat, but the more I wipe, the more nervous I became…finally…it came my turn. I was standing face with him & look at him….totally like a doll……Ah!...Ah!...Ah!...His skin was fare that is beyond description…completely a “Flower Boy” then I quickly stretch out my right hand (drench in sweat). He politely smile & shook my hand. His hand is really exceptionally soft, really warm… Ah!...Ah!...Ah!...That moment…totally gone berserk then quickly took out the note “To Ssangchu. The note was really crumpled & quickly flatted for Hyung Joong to see. Hyun Joong seeing the crumpled note was about to smile…Ha! Ha!...When after Hyun Joong see the note then starts to laugh.. Ha! Ha!... Ha! Ha!...Before that he was politely smiling on stage but when I open out Eonni Arisong poster, he complete about to burst out laughing…revealing his teeth… Ha! Ha!... Ha! Ha!...that little bunny tooth. I pointed the place where he should sign on the poster. He sign at the place as directed while smiling, the security personnel besides him was smiling as well. He signed it really diligently, after he signed it, he passed it to me. I was about to leave & turn my body away & wasn’t looking at him then suddenly heard the back people calling out to me to ask me to wait. I turn around, then this time he stretches his hand in wanting to shake my hand, at that moment I really wanted to cry, if I had gone down the stage, I wouldn’t have heard the staff calling out to me, it will probably my most regrettable moment of my life. Although it is only just a few seconds, Hyun Joong was really warm. I once again could come & see him face to face, he smiles like a doll. I specially put Eonni (Hwangbo) Arisong poster on the table again then stretch my hand to shakes his hand. His first action was to see the Arisong poster on the table then raise his head to smile at me, his hand is gentle & fair.. Ha! Ha!... Ha! Ha!..

to Hyunika28

i'm so happy for you, :w00t: and i applaud you for putting that hater to her place ;) GOOD FOR YOU!. Hyunjoong must be crazy happy seeing ssangchu lovers out there EVERYWHERE! and i think even if you went down already he wouldn't let it pass, he will definitely do something to call you back and shake your hand. Never did once i heard or read somewhere that he mistreated or ignored his ssangchu fans, w/c makes me love him more.

to the WORLD 2012 :wub:

XtinaMaria's YT account

I Love Shinhwa
    Hwang Bo ~ S.E.S ~ Super Junior ~ DBSK ~ FTTS ~ SS501

chonsa's JOONGBO blog here
    fudgeorangeaydz
  • knotwisezknotwisez Posts: 15Member

ROOKIE

to Chinese Joongboers you guys are totally awesomeee!! thank you for the news :lol:

i hope someone here can make a video (coz i dont know how to make one) about our favourite couple with song by Christina Perri "A Thousand Years" . it would be perfect! Thank you and SEGYERO!
  • Hyunika28Hyunika28 Posts: 12Member

ROOKIE

maricris wrote on 05 January 2012 - 11:13 PM:

to Hyunika28

i'm so happy for you, :w00t: and i applaud you for putting that hater to her place ;) GOOD FOR YOU!. Hyunjoong must be crazy happy seeing ssangchu lovers out there EVERYWHERE! and i think even if you went down already he wouldn't let it pass, he will definitely do something to call you back and shake your hand. Never did once i heard or read somewhere that he mistreated or ignored his ssangchu fans, w/c makes me love him more.

to the WORLD 2012 :wub:

Hi Maricris,

It was 夏花秋叶-Scorpion fm Beijing fan account, not mine, I just help to post and share the translation done fm Chinese to English. :)
    schatzibabeleinPJupiter
  • isis_722isis_722 Posts: 38Member
    edited January 2012
    dropping by to say...

anyeong, babies~ ♥

has anyone been to hwangbolls lately?
    been lurking there just scanning her calendar and saw something...
    well, it's been like that for 3 years now.
    I just noticed that June 6 was highlighted [2012] eventhough it doesn't fall on a Sunday.

Her 2010 and 2011 calendar in her cyworld highlights June 6 even if it's not on a Sunday.
    like this year, June 6 is on a Wednesday.
    So, is there a holiday being celebrated on that day?
    [other than KHJ's birthday, kekeke XD]

aah~ what a beautiful start to 2012, ne?

EDIT: After stopping being lazy, I checked, so the 6th of June is Memorial Day. *pause* Dang it! XD
    reignoverme05lechugasschatzibabeleinPJupiter
  • roadsidelionsroadsidelions Ssangchu IslandPosts: 53Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    naomz wrote on 06 January 2012 - 03:11 AM:

the part in bold made me cry. i am sooooo touched! Hyun Joong asking the Chinese JoongBoer for another handshake, OMG that's like thanking her for supporting him and his buin! I guess he was surprised that the Chinese fans aren't afraid anymore. Uri Shillang knew he's got fans there that are not JoongBoers but he did not hesitate to show his appreciation to the JoongBoer!

about the haters, they can hate all they want, all i know is that WE'RE HAPPY RIGHT NOW! and they're jealous! HAHA! they can hate buin for all they want but they will never have that experience she's had with Hyun Joong! and it all boils down to the fact that in Hyun Joong's eyes, ALL HIS FANS ARE EQUAL! so NO ONE can dictate us on what we should do or what we should not do! Haters/Antis will never understand the LOVE HYUN JOONG has for us JoongBoers because they will always be jealous. Not because HJ doesn't love them, but because they wish HJ wouldn't love us too. It's 2012 already y'all! If JoongBo is over, there will be no more JoongBoers! Do you still see an AlShin, Ant Couple, and AnSol fans going nuts about their favorite couple? No right? If we're delusional, well I guess there's a whole lotta bunch of us being delusional right now!

thank you nh04 and Hyunika unnies for sharing and Gerryfor translating! you my dear sisters are so awesome!

2012 IS JOONGBO YEAR!

TO THE WORLD!

Agreed 100%, naomz. Over the years Joongboers have had the approval of SS501, HJ's staff, and even his childhood friends, but most importantly, we've had the support of Hwangbo and Hyunjoong themselves. As much love as we've shown them, they've shown us in return, never missing a chance to do so. Anti's need to deal with the fact and let go of their meaningless hatred, because as long as JB continue to appreciate and enjoy the things we do for them, there's really no reason for us to stop. :)

(And when I say "we" I mean of course YOU. JBers who have been here for one, two, three years already, creating memories with HB & HJ that everyone can feel a part of in this thread. As a new fan it's what brings me the most happiness. ^_^ )

Thanks again Hyunika for sharing that wonderful account! I hope there's a fancam of the moment somewhere out there!
    fudgeorangelechugasschatzibabeleinaydzbublue
  • divaz_shadivaz_sha Posts: 649Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    this is KHJ latest photos for japanese album
    20120105_kimhyunjoong_kisskiss_1.jpg

20120105_kimhyunjoong_kisskiss_3.jpg

KHJ seem soo into tan skin lately and it remind me about how he always tease hwangbo because of her tan skin
    i guess he love her tan skin and want it too
    :wub: tan joonbo couple mode :wub:

20120105_kimhyunjoong_kisskiss_2.jpg

remind me of the other half

307911_1_f.jpg
    joongbobanner1.giftumblr_m4r3t9dQRQ1r885rxo1_250.png
    AS KAHI, 4MINUTE JIYOON, SNSD SOOYOUNG, WG YUBIN
    DREAM HIGH, CITY HUNTER,WGM,QUEEN IN HYUN'S MAN, THE PRINCESS MAN,FLOWER BOY RAMEN SHOP,SHUT UP FLOWER BOY BAND, KING2HEART
    coffeebolovekd1688Jeramonlechugasschatzibabeleinshuchenaydzfudgeorangemayzie_09susanlaitsmemaimaisandraa_vera-riarz-roadsidelions
  • CharleneYeeCharleneYee Posts: 26Member

ROOKIE

Way to go Chinese joongboers! Spread the Joongbo love! The year 2012 is ours.... 

Joongboers around the world, get out now! We maybe are greater numbers than the haters!!!

joongbo fighting!!!!
    aydz
  • PJupiterPJupiter SoCalPosts: 234Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    boboXmaiXbobo wrote on 04 January 2012 - 10:23 PM:

Hi hi,

I've been a long time Joongbo fan lurker and thought I step out this one time to share something a video that was mentioned
    a few pages ago.

My link
    This video was when Kim Hyun Joong was the show Secret and what caught my eye was what was talked about during
    the time of 4:20, along with Hyun Joong's expression.

Another time was at 5:16 when Hwang Bo's friend, Eun Ji Won said at 5:16

Well hope this is a good kind of a shy person but back into lurker mode :ph34r:

Thanks for reposting this video boboXmaiXbobo/b]! You made me one happy Joongboer! Had Eun Ji Won been less subtle he would have blown KHJ and HB's cover for sure. Then KHJ's face/mood would have darken even more ;) After watching that part of the video again, I noticed that Lee Seun Geun (Eun Ji Won's 2D1N costar) and Kim Heechul immediately jumped to another topic in order to distract the main host from potentially questioning KHJ about Eun Ji Won's statement. I just love that people around our couple seem to support them as much as we (their fans) do. :D

This video coupled with the great news from the Chinese Joongboers makes me so hopefully for our couple's future :lol:
    10.png   Please follow the signature rules.
    FROM REEL TO REAL: JOONGBO
  • xienloveskpopxienloveskpop Posts: 30Member

ROOKIE

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]OMG!!! i wasnt planning to pose since i'm kinda lazy today.. but Chinese joongboers are just so great!! I'm so happy Shillang did that move, making all other fans there jealous of Joongbo fandom!! hahahhaha...[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Congratulations to all of us for accomplishing our mission!! Nothing is really imPOSSIBLE!!  hahah..[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Happy new year siblings!! i'm also starting to save up, for my trip in korea once the GOOD NEWS has finally come.... hehehhe[/font]

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]and, look at this.. isn't it great??[/font]
    [font="'Lucida Grande"]
    [/font]

262 User(s) are reading this topic
    6 members, 254 guests, 2 anonymous users

[font="'Comic Sans MS"]hahah.. welcome to our ship VISITORS! have fun.. nyahahahhahhahatongue.gif[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]SEGYERO[/font]!! ..biggrin.gif
  • -riarz--riarz- Posts: 25Member

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
  • roadsidelionsroadsidelions Ssangchu IslandPosts: 53Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    @riarz -- How very appropriate it would be for him to perform in London! Even moreso with his buin. whistling.gif

roadsidelions wrote on 27 December 2011 - 05:09 PM:

Ah heck, you guys, he's done it again!

To my knowledge SS501 sang "In A Rush" just twice for broadcast in Korea. The first was an acoustic version for MNet's Madame B Salon; the second was sung a cappella for Hwangbo at the housewarming party. So what can you hear? :)

Okay, quoting myself because I keep thinking about HJ singing this at the PK fanmeet. :ph34r:

"In A Rush" was his first proposal song for HB, and he ended it by saying "I love you" to her for the first time (kekeke, remember how shy they were afterwards? :D :wub: ) Also, the night of the housewarming was when they both said it felt like they were really married, so the song is pretty significant.

I think it's equally significant he chose to sing that particular song to himself at the fanmeet (which was held just a few days after JB's 3rd year anniversary) when he knew the camera was on him for BTS. Since HJ's the kind of guy who remembers how he teased HB about her skin colour three years after they filmed X-man, I don't think he'd easily forget why and for whom he sang In A Rush. ^_^ And I'm sure he'd expect others who might be watching to remember those details, too.

It just.. makes me happy, even though it's such a tiny moment, because I don't see how it could be related to anything other than WGM and HB.

(Now that's out of my system...!)

In case peeps haven't read it, here's a recent interview with HJ from when he visited China.

The highlight for JBers:

In the Korean variety show 'We Got Married' last year (OKT: The reporter got it wrong, it wasn't last year but in 2008), Kim Hyun Joong and female artiste Hwang Bo Hye Jung posed as husband and wife and the pairing was very compatible.
    This caused quite a lot of female fans to be extremely jealous.
    As to his ideal woman, Kim Hyun Joong said the quality he most value is 'sincerity'.
    "Appearance, age - these are not a problem. Nationality is also not a problem because true love knows no borders."
    In an interview many years ago, Kim Hyun Joong had said that he hoped that he would be married and have children by the age of 30, and when faced with this question again yesterday, Kim Hyun Joong's answer was quite different.
    "When I said that last time, I was still far from 30, so (my answer) then could only represent the mindset of that age. Now, I feel that marriage should wait for the arrival of true love - it can be at 30, and it can be at 40, or it can even happen tomorrow - you never know; everything depends on fate."

Or it could already have happened, though we won't hear about it until the time is right. ;)
    schatzibabeleinfudgeorangesusanlalechugasxienloveskpop
  • MGCoronacionMGCoronacion Posts: 42Member

IDOL

Joongiiee wrote on 04 January 2012 - 04:48 AM:

what episode is the part when he said "BABY, YOU OKAY?".  Please tell meeeeee?:)

It was the Farm Episode when they visited a grandmother to offer their help. There was a conversation between the three of them before our couple proceeded to do their task.
  • luvhjxtooluvhjxtoo Posts: 552Member

SUPERSTAR

Welcome To The House Party

...and that's definitely what we did, as we danced thru 200 posts to reach our 1600 page JoongBo Project, sharing and giving JoongBo luv...
    We all were AWESOME!! weren't we???
    And for those who were late in arriving, this is what it was all about....

2012 is fast approaching and JoongBoers … hehehhe did you realise our thread is reaching 1600 pages ?… To mark the coming of Year 2012 and the “London Olympic 2012” ehemmm .. ehemm …. And to commemorate the much joyfull 2011 year that JoongBo had given us … @luhjxtoo sunbae had come out with an idea to move the thread pages to 1600 by the end of year 2011. So here I am with lots of cares and loves for JoongBo ….would like to call all my comrades to participate …...THE 1600 PAGES BY 2012 PROJECT

BabyG, sorry I cut your post,
    but yeah peeps...
    that's what it was all about, reaching 1600 pages,
    and YEP! JoongBoer's are indeed the AWESOMEST...

It was crazy fun for JoongBoer's, you know...like...when Jobibee mentioned the purple eye bags (LOL), BubblezZangers who wanted RTP spazz from Jobibee (I thought that was the funniest ever), then we had JBer's waking up with Panda eyes, just b'cuz they spent the night at JBSoompi (LOL), and I'm sure there were other crazy moments :lol:

But yeah, KUDOS to those who posted their first time ever ;)
    ...KUDOS to the shy lurkers, to the you who decided to finally come out & acknowledge yourselves by posting ^_^
    So much luv to you all. :wub:

But really, everyone was like "WOAH"
    ...and just cuz my LoVe for JoongBo runs skin deep, just like any other JoongBoer here,
    ...just wanna THANK everyone for making the 200 posts so memorable, not only, were we re-living the fantastic memories that touched our lives as we watched the Lettuce Couple on WGM,
    but I wanna believe we also enlightened those oblivious to JoongBo...
    to those of you, thanks for taking an interest in our couple B)
    and we definitely know we've had plenty of onlookers, keke....
    cuz we seen the funky numbers of visitors to our site :w00t:

1 + 1 = f u r r e v e r
    lvkjbcozyljdead729.jpg
    credit/Lvk@twitter

...just wanna add 1 more thingy...our marathon started at page 1590,
    hmmm...I noticed that some post have been edited with more illustrations...
    so yeah, it would be fun for everyone to visit those pages again :P

Anywho, I really don't know what 2012 will bring, but I can only anticipate...
    But, OMG! how can I forget!
    Our sister from China who shared her fan account with us,
    it definitely was icing on the cake, to her I say thank you, thank you, thank you....
    @Hyunika, thank U for bringing & sharing her fan account with us.

Finally...to the AWESOME JOONGBO family, let's not stop, but continue in sharing our thoughts,
    and love for JoongBo, let's keep our thread moving "k" ;)

still believing...
    To The WORLD

lechugasfudgeorangeschatzibabeleinshesaysbebelablovekd1688
  • yess2413yess2413 Posts: 5Member
    Kim Hyun Joong reveals teaser for Japanese “Kiss Kiss  ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qec-iSPklVk  OMG the scarf!!!!!  To the WORLD!! :D
  • GAgaGAga Posts: 15Member
    Annyonghaseyo sibling..... :)

Thanks @yess2413 for the link...
    Right after I read updatedJB's ff at proboards and got annoyed cause HJ got an affair (hahaa..I am too much... :sweatingbullets:), went to soompi and got the link......OMG, the scarf......u're all know what I mean.. :rolleyes:#

Want to share the screencap...

AjBEsclCQAEPq-k.jpg

Its the 2nd week of January 2012 and its raining at my region (Sukabumi, Indonesia) almost everyday..hope u guys stay healthy and keep warm...

Still spread the spirit of JoongBo... <3 <3

Segyero...!!!!
    naomzschatzibabeleinlechugasaydzazura147bebelabluvhjxtoofudgeorangemayzie_09itsmemaimai
  • hapiesmylehapiesmyle Hawaii... USAPosts: 44Member

ROOKIE

edited January 2012
    OMG! is that really the scarf that HB made for him for winter 08?? this guy is soo unstoppable!!! love this update! thanx you for the link yess2413!!!

IS HE REALLY TEASING JOONGBOERS??? I'VE BEEN A LURKER SINCE DECEMBER 08, AND SIGNED UP FOR SOOMPI SOLELY BECAUSE OF JOONGBO, AND OMG.. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING RIGHT NOW.. HIS OTHER MUSIC VIDEO HAD WGM RELATED IN IT, AND NOW THE SCARF.... THIS IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS!!! WHAT IS HJ DOING?? HE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.. THOUGH IT IS 2012, THE YEAR THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO MEET AT THE OLYMPICS! LOL

THIS JUST MADE MY BORING NIGHT TO A HAPPY DREAMLAND NIGHT!! HEHEHE KEEP IT UP HJ! =)
    aydzfudgeorangeshuchenbebelabschatzibabeleinluvhjxtoo
  • mayumi103mayumi103 Posts: 22Member

ROOKIE

hello joongbo lovers!!im just new here...i just recently watched WGM(yes i know im so late)
    cant help to fall for sangchu couple.....i watch there WGM for over a hundrerd times now..i got addicted to them....
    lechugasaydzfudgeorangeshuchenazura147bebelabschatzibabeleinmissm0ng