It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Participate in our Easter Egg Hunt and win prizes!
B0hemian_Sprite wrote on 31 December 2011 - 09:16 AM:
i feel very, very stupid for asking...but what does the "purple love" mean...? >_<
Hehehe... I'm also very curious to your question and still waiting for the answer.
I only know Joongbo themselves liked purple colour. In WGM they often wear something purple.
But meanwhile I found this on internet:
Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. The opposites of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.
Pantone selected the color Blue Iris (PANTONE 18-3943) as the [url="http://desktoppub.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=desktoppub&cdn=compute&tm=588&gps=430_514_1055_500&f=00&su=p284.12.336.ip_p504.1.336.ip_&tt=11&bt=0&bts=0&st=10&zu=http%3A//www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/pantone.aspx%3Fpg%3D20540%26ca%3D10"][i][size="4"]2008 Color of the Year[/size][/i][/url][size="4"][i] telling us: "Combining the stable and calming aspects of blue with the mystical and spiritual qualities of [b]purple[/b], Blue Iris satisfies the need for reassurance in a complex world, while adding a hint of mystery and excitement." [/i]
JOONGBO LOVE UNBREAKABLE
ssangchu_forever wrote on 02 January 2012 - 02:14 AM:
happy new year to everyone!!!
I've been silently following our couple progress after WGM and I cant help wish that my our intuition about the couple is true... they always make me giddy and die of happiness (and kilig) whenever I rewatch their episodes...
I actually learn about WGM through BOF, because I found KHJ very pretty. I did a little research, then I bought DVD so that i could watch the whole episode non-stop for 1 and 1/2 days (Im curious on how he is in reality) , and i cant believe I got hooked on them. I thoroughly believe that HJ did fell for HB back then. On Xman days, i think he is already attracted to HB without him knowing it, then as he spent time with her, he totally fell for her. I believe it may have been more awkward for shillang since he is very shy and he may realized that his attraction on her may revived to full blast. (as we all know, boys are surprisingly shy in front of the ones they like)I've seen their progress from total awkwardness to super closeness. And because of that, I guess I could call myself a certified joongboholic. I always try to keep up with spazzes (thanks siblings for always keeping us updated). I like their coupling since they are more real for me... not overly romantic like a kdrama, not trying to be too cute, not pretentious... they were just being their true, honest selves... as KIM HYUN JOONG and HWANG BO HYE JUNG. and that for me is very important since they say it is reality TV. I like everything natural and not scripted. and because of that reason, I dont wonder why this couple will have many followers. you could actually sense their love bloom episode by episode. and everytime I watch them, I feel like I'm on my teenage years again. I dont know, but this actually the Joongbo effect in me. I really believe that what they had is a "SINCERE LOVE" for each other.
and here are my fave cuts of joongbo in WGM:
1. I gotta admit that my fave scenes where when shillang shows his jealous/possessive side over buin. (there is far too many to list)
2. I also love the fact that it was he who always initiates the skinships between them.
3. I like how he always says he hates cheesy mushy things but ended up doing those things voluntarily for HB ( I guess love could really change a person in a wonderful way)
4. I super love the ant episode where it totally shows how close shillang and buin is especially in the part where HJ is on HB's back massaging her. (believe me, I find that back massage very intimate, so I asked my husband who is not into any kind of dramas what he thought about that part. and I remember he said that if the two arent a couple in real life then it will be very awkward to do that massage as HB is lying on the floor, and it cant be help that in that kind of position, a lot of skinship would take place. and here is the best comment from him: a normal unattached guy would never do that to someone he doesnt have feeling with.) and that, my fellow joongboers, is a point of view from a guy. and as i thought about it, if i were on HB's shoes, I will never allow any man to do an intimate massage with me if he weren't "my man" in reality, meaning, it just shows that they are really a couple on-and-off screen.
5. the epic yeobo slip (barely a slip because he did it more than once... on the japan episode, in the car going to the farm, the farm serenade,and also when he called HB on the phone... and oh! I also like the "BABY, YOU OKAY?" slip too... kekeke (he must have thought he wouldnt be heard and understood since it is a whisper and he spoke it in english.)
and here are my fave joongbo moments outside WGM:
1. In CTP episode, when HB's BFF Junjin showed up, HJ seemed a uncomfortable and a little worried and keeps on looking back and forth to HB and Junjin (It seemed to me that he is already showing his possessive side hereupon hearing from junjin that he came for andy and HB)
2. during BOF bts, there is a fancam showing HJ saying "Yallaponthai". No matter what the "antis" and the other shipper says, We all know he used that term to refer to buin in the ssangchu olympics during the fake farewell episode. and in another BOF bts , he is playing "falling slowly" on his guitar and he seemed to much into his thoughts that he did a NG... hehe... (must be missing his buin so much)
3. in SS501 fanmeet, shillang was asked what is his ideal type, but he refused to answer saying he recently got married in Korea. (See... believe me? I think he really thought he was married with HB for real the whole time...kekeke) I find it amusing coz he said it infront of all of his fans... just imagine how courageous he is. he is very proud to be married to HB.
oh well... I hope i didnt bore you with my ramblings, I just couldnt contain my happiness for both of them... specially since I say Marry me MV... so cheesy, so Joongbo. It only proves that his memory of his on-screen marriage life in reality TV (WGM) means so much more to him. It actually is a treasure for him to include all those memories in his song...
what hits me is that, if this is a propose song and it is for another girl, I think it will be very rude to include your memories with your past wife. Well, that wont be the case if IT IS a propose song for the past wife... kekeke so it made me believe in them even more....:wub::wub::wub::wu
>>>>>>sorry wasnt able to post screen caps... I'll try to do better next time....
and to the troll who keeps trying to ruin the mood, your welcome here, just visit our joongbo thread anytime your ready for another heartbreak...
usakochiba wrote on 29 December 2011 - 08:56 PM:
Hey, two posts in one day kekekekekekeke
I saw this picture and immediately thought I'd post it.
aprovechando, alguien por aca que hable español? solo para no sentirme tan solita
here we go 1600 pages
Joongiiee wrote on 04 January 2012 - 04:48 AM:
what episode is the part when he said "BABY, YOU OKAY?". Please tell meeeeee?
jobibee wrote on 04 January 2012 - 06:15 AM:
Ssangchu Chinese fans are JJANG!
gahd, I can't contain myself! Too much excitement, too hyperactive!
Hyun Joong Signed Joongbo/ Ssangchu Poster
Credit to meiliss060806 @ twitter!
Hyun Joong Signed on Hwang Bo's Arisong poster at Beijing TFS Fansignin
Credit to n_h_0_4 @ twitter!
He even wrote SSANGCHU on it!
And notice how he didn't write on Hwang Bo's face!
Awwww sweet Shillang!