[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

♡Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) & Hwang Bo (GENERAL)♡image

For more information about their whereabouts and biography make sure to click on each of their images.

Official MBC site: WGM
Broadcast: Airs every Sunday at 6:10PM Korean time

MBC We Got Married is a show where participating celebrities are coupled as husbands and wives to portray the lives of newly-weds. on 11th May 2008(episode 9), SS501's Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo joined the show as 'older wife-younger husband' couple, thus bringing a new situation and a different air to the show.

You can find all the clips here!
Thanks to ranyforest @ youtube for the list.

Just several pictures to enjoy!

imageimage
imageimage

General Info For Joongboers

REMINDERS: There are certain rules some of you are violating and that shouldn't be ignore. Please read and follow the korean celeb photos rules thread.
Please don't spam the thread by posting some unnecessary and silly comments. PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES!

korean celeb photos --> Rules & Info
9. Please do not quote any pictures. Pictures take up a lot of time to load. If you are quoting the pictures again, it doubles the time to load the page. Please be considerate. Instead, remove the %7Boption%7Dtags around the link. First time offenders will be given a verbal warning, repeated offenders will be given a warning and a suspension.10. Filesharing is not allowed.It would be better if you post things only related to Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo as a couple. We should not post anything of them individually, for that there are other threads. Make sure you read the rules if you don't want to be warned by the mods.
Thanks for their collaboration since the opening of this thread: To all Joonboers and specially to Muize, subwfreaky, Chonsa, hellobello, JoongboSkittles, jaejoongie, Rikkimargarette, Witchwitch09, blurryfella87, Rebby and everyone who contributed on this thread.
For more information on the couple and the variety show refer to 'We Got Married' Thread.

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subdwfreaky

^ umm, i think it's about pairing up some celebs as 'newly-wed couples' and see whether they can find the compatibility/or maybe see how long they could stay together as a couple?. sorry, iono how to explain. but it's truly an irresistible show. highly addictive. haha.

OMG!!! spazzes spazzes.....

i can't believe it! i was thinking to make this thread n you beat me to it. :P

joongbo! joongbo! (so this is the couple name for them? i thought HyunBo sounds cute as well )

after Alex-Shin Ae n Crown J-Seo In Young....i didn't know i'd like another couple...

but i'm totally, totally rooting fr JoongBo now..

they are too cute!

i love their awkwardness.

i love the greetings they gave each other (lmao)

i love Hyunjoong's blurness

i love Hwangbo's bright-cheerful nature

i love the fact that they're a young guy-older girl couple. i always love that kinda coupling...haha. (just thought it's romantic..haha)

i saw comments from few days/week ago where people keep bashing on the decision of featuring hyunjoong in this show...

i hope their opinion would change as time passes by tho

i don't think it's weird to be awkward on first meeting as husband n wife. in fact, it would've been unreal or to say it straight-FAKE if they so quickly get too comfortable with each other. (they're just married after all :P)

that's what i like bout Alex-Shin Ae too.....they're awkward in the beginning....it's just that neither Hyunjoong nor Hwangbo has a natural 'romantic' look/feel to them. that's why it's even more interesting...cuz we could see easily whether it's acted or real if they do get more to romantic side in the future...

i do hope they'd get closer naturally without so much awkwardness in the future tho..as the show progresses.

la la la...can i just say i love them?!!!

OMG!!!

mini picspam from a JoongBo lover. haha.

C8B2BAB8.jpg

htm_200804300928020107000001070100-.jpg

200805111857032230.jpg

^ i haven't watch Lee Hwi-Jae n his couple part...lol.

20080429152207331.jpg

and let's see the real coupling pics now..

200805111836049230.jpg

200805120034112080.jpg

200805120230123520.jpg

^ lmao haha. this pose is so Hyunjoong classic. Hwangbo looks kinda shy doing it. haha. *cute!*

200805120136151160.jpg

^ don't they just make beautiful bride n bridegroom?

200805120352115580.jpg

just a question.

does anyone know the background song when Hwangbo was driving towards Hyunjoong's way?

Guest cReAmPuFfs320

AHHH i love this couple!!

theyre soo awkward it so cutee! :P

but i think as time goes by theyre going to be a very interesting and funny couple to watch! :lol:

i cant wait for more episodes to come out!!!!!

Guest repeat_on_echo

AH, I wanna watch it so bad!!!! Haha, :)

Hyun Joong's nickname definitely suits him, ahhh<3<3

Guest evelyn168

I had a good laugh watching them cause they seemed so awkward at first. But I think they're joking around a bit more towards the end. I can't wait till next week as they walk along the beach.

Guest candyl2454

i wanna watch.haha.

i luvv dem both.dere funny.

but it will be even cutier if dey pair up hyun joon with tiffany!!!

but i still like these to together

=D

ooohh.. I'll love to see the young husband, older wife coupling too!!

I'm sure they'll be funny too. cus hwangbo's the funny kind of gal..

can't wait for the subbed episodes to come out!!

Guest hwangb0<3

I love when she driving the car up to him, isn't she sexy :D. As u can c, I'm one of her fans :w00t: Excited to see them, though I want her to couple with Junjin from Shinhwa at least in 1 show

Guest subdwfreaky

sah: oh, finally someone who's like me...lovin' older girl-younger guy coupling. that type of couple just spells 'romantic cuteness' don't they? xD

and it becomes more interesting when they pair up couples who aren't too familiar to each other^^. that's my opinion.

preview for next episode.......also has Hyunjoong-Hwangbo......(i didn't think the clips posted here has the preview, rite?)

they're so sweet n fun together.

and i have a good feeling that Hwangbo's carefree-ness would help hyunjoong to get out his awkwardness soon.

both of them have a uhm, great-capacity of laughter. haha. it'd be great to see them make each other laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL08NoRzKjQ

Credits: gomdorii@youtube

anyway, some more pics from various-sites...

080509_4_6892101.jpg

080509_5_6892101.jpg

080509_6_6892101.jpg

2008051119134910011jr5.jpg

200805120924011001_1.jpg

sorry, too lazy to cut out other couples from the pics. they're all so cute anyway xD

they're such a cute couple! i watched their part and i think they are fun together even though at first they look awkward esp. HJ, but i think it's alright since it's their first day together, can't wait to see the next episode.

Thanks for these amazing replies on JoongBo, I thought starting this thread will have a lot of bashing on them, since people think they were too awkward.

thanks again for the support! i hope that they will continue their fresh relationship into something more natural. i mean give them a break, who rarely goes on a tv show acting like real married couples for the first time not knowing much about the other person they are being paired up with?

i really like hwang bo's personality, she is really real and has a cool laugh. no wonder people always called her general bo in xman. i like her a lot because she is different from most korean actresseses these days.

hyun joong is so nice and formal to her, i just love the part when he ask "noona, excuse me, but can you cut the shirt more of a V shape?" that was classic, hwang bo was totally rolling on the floor. "We are a couple right? No need to say excuse me..." ahahahahahaha.... love it!

ALSO, I AM PRETTY BUSY SO MY SIS ALECRUBY WILL BE TAKING OVER THIS THREAD!

THANKS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING JoongBo!

Archived