Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,800Banned
    This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • SHEfanSHEfan GermanyPosts: 123Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi my Friends how are you!!
    And Happy NEW LUNA YEAR HAHA!! image
    I recently watched strong heart with Hyun joong and his 5 month dating story!!
    Do you guys hear too at 4:10 when jungmin, baby and the woman (sorry don´t know her name) discussed who it might be,that she said Hwangbo!! But i am not sure if she said it because the audio is not clear enough even when you turn up the audio but please confirm it yourself here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7i8d7l4p4

And watch at Hyun joongs head at 4:10 he reacted to it!! OMG image

But iam already sure that he talked about Hwangbo!! HAHA image image
    AHH in the past days since Thailand Persona ia m soooooo HAPPY!!! image
  • neewgmneewgm Posts: 426Member
    edited February 2010
    Thanks to Hyunika... This time, the DJs had talked about Joongbo soooo much.... image

Can anyone help to re-upload (maybe youku?) so that those who do not have access to youtube got a chance to hear it too? I don't want them to miss out the fun... Thanks a million... Even the Ssangchu Islanders would love to hear that too... Please? ^^

Madame Hananiah
    I was in tears when I read your message... ^^
    Another 2 days, I'll get back to my hectic routine life... So, I soon won't be here regularly.
    My son will either carry out his surgery in GlenEagles or IJN... In March, I'll be there... He's still underweight ~ they need at least 12kgs for IJN to accept him, but we'll try... it costs to much in GlenEagles. Coincidentally, the operation was finally confirmed around the time I read about Nan... I knew that there'd be one for him, but tended to 'ignore'. Now that we need to make the final decision and face the day... ... an open-heart surgery... ... It's indeed a torture for this countdown. Glad to see that I have another countdown (happy moment) to make it up for. image
    Thanks to Hyun Joong's letter, though it's not directed to me personally, at least I can see that he's caring for his fans personally as I have expected previously. He didn't let me down and I believe I'll get the same treatment if it were me in that situation... We are never a stranger to him... ^^

SHEfan
    As for that Strong Heart, the Baidu had mentioned about someone in the the audience (and the guests were looking to the front as if Hwangbo was there too... I'm not sure which part, maybe you gals can try to spot that too...) image

Edit to add
    Moony Congratulations. I believe you that it is Hwangbo's reply to you. There're some Ssangchu Islanders in Baidu who have received her replies too... Thank you for your confirmation. I hope there'll be more to lighten up your days. ^^

leirui
    Thank you for the re-uploading... ^^

maidai
    Thank you for the onion soup ~ I won't suffer from insomnia now... image

Warden Katkat YOU ARE A LEGEND too!!!! Tks for the summary...image

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE COMPLETED

Yes indeed... I'll 'brainwash' the Ssangchu Islanders so that they will show their support bravely too ~~~~ with Shillang's support, hopefully more will come out from the underground soon... All the best for those who are attending the Encore concert. Hwaiting! <3
  • leiruileirui Posts: 91Member
    QUOTE (SHEfan @ Feb 18 2010, 07:34 AM) »
    Hi my Friends how are you!!
    And Happy NEW LUNA YEAR HAHA!! image
    I recently watched strong heart with Hyun joong and his 5 month dating story!!
    Do you guys hear too at 4:10 when jungmin, baby and the woman (sorry don´t know her name) discussed who it might be,that she said Hwangbo!! But i am not sure if she said it because the audio is not clear enough even when you turn up the audio but please confirm it yourself here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7i8d7l4p4

And watch at Hyun joongs head at 4:10 he reacted to it!! OMG image

not sure if I heard it correctly
    is it the point where the female guests is telling Hyung Joon about who is the woman then he goes arh..ah? I tot I heard sth lyk hwangbo-ssi
  • leiruileirui Posts: 91Member
    edited February 2010
    QUOTE (neewgm @ Feb 18 2010, 12:10 PM) »
    Thanks to Hyunika... This time, the DJs had talked about Joongbo soooo much.... image

Can anyone help to re-upload (maybe youku?) so that those who do not have access to youtube got a chance to hear it too? I don't want them to miss out the fun... Thanks a million... Even the Ssangchu Islanders would love to hear that too... Please? ^^

Uploaded to youku
    Hyunika 2nd Song Request on KBS WORLD RADIO

EDIT
    my post cannt be combine together as 1 post.
    is it alright to have 2 consecutive post?
  • lcc29lcc29 Posts: 44Member
    edited February 2010
    hi joongboers,

sandra@ my dearest sandra thank you for making my day so good... i read your post & when i read it.im,laughing so hard even when i left at house/ driving going to work im still laughing....the reason why im laughing, so hard coz you,said that im testing it like microphones . but instead add reply

@KHIN MYINT@ thank you for the warm welcome,thank joongboers . its nice to be here..(FAMILY OF SSANGCHU/JOONGBOERS)

@HYUNIKA@thank you for the beautiful song request ,you make my day so happy..

@PHUTAPEA@ YUP! I BELIEVE YOU (1004) I went there...thats special day for our joongbo couple.

@NEEWGM@thank you thats very nice picture( JOONGBO MARRIED PICTURE) ....love it ..so pretty.

@YDWLAI@GAGA i really appriate the fanfic( THE PROMISE OF LOVE) kim hyun joong &hwangbo hye jung....hoping for more to read...SOON.... image THANKS !!
    edited February 2010
    hi joongboers,

yup,hopefully ,they will annouce there love for each other soon...

that1004 date is espicial

for joongbo couple...

have a nice guys
  • annerikaannerika Posts: 22Member
    edited February 2010
    hi everyone! image

4 months ago, i decided to travel to bangkok..
    it was a very big decision for me to make knowing it would take a while for me to go back home..
    i would be leaving a very comfortable life
    a life where most people would like to have
    my parents were crying at the airport when i departed but i held my tears up.. i dont want them to feel that im sad, alone and afraid..
    all of my 25 years, i spent it under the care of my parents who provided me with everything..it was my first time to travel alone and to think it's going to be abroad, i had butterflies on my stomach!
    so when i arrived here in bangkok, a lot of changes and adjustments were made..
    i learned how to take care of my things,learned how to use the washing machine and most of all i learned how to ride the public bus! i enjoyed it the most but not having my parents around is really tough..

then came the month of december, honestly, i was thinking of going home.. my parents were telling me all the time that if i feel sad and lonely here living by myself, i can just go home..
    then, i met all of u guys~~ JoongBoers!
    immediately, i felt the connection.. i felt like i have found a family here..not just friends..
    at long last, i have found people who knows how i feel about this couple..
    then, i started to enjoy my stay here, im afraid, i started not missing my friends back home..
    i feel young and refreshed again compared to when i havent met you guys, i used to feel old and weary especially that i was having a tough time teaching students in school( it was my first time to teach coz i have a medical profession)
    i have found great people here who are very understanding, warm, accomodating and loving..

now, i felt rejuvenated.. i feel like im back to my old self.. happy, cheeerful and full of life..
    this forum is my home..i feel safe, comfortable and happy here..
    to all my fellow Joongboers, thank u for making my stay here worthwhile..
    thank u for all the love and appreciation i have recieved from all of u..
    sorry for the long post but i just want everyone to know, how u guys, mean to me..
    THANK YOU for giving this lonely girl a HOME..
    no matter what happens, i know my stay here has been the best part of my life..
    SEGYERO!!
  • khin myintkhin myint Los Angeles, USPosts: 1,301Member

IDOL

edited February 2010
    QUOTE (kungnangka @ Feb 17 2010, 02:24 AM) »
    Hi,

Sorry for cut post, thank you for your message and mention about mission. Finally I just picture that I carry "SSangchoo Nae" picture from www.pantip.com (credit from picture)

Good job kungnangka image I'm so proud of you dear! Thanks for supporting and sharing!

QUOTE (inal30 @ Feb 17 2010, 08:50 AM) »
    Hi guys another gift for all from Hyunika image

Hyunika 2nd Song Request on KBS WORLD RADIO

Enjoy Listening.

(L)

Great! More people noticed about our Ssangchu couple! Thanks inal30& Hyunika for sharing!

QUOTE (neewgm @ Feb 17 2010, 10:10 PM) »
    Another 2 days, I'll get back to my hectic routine life... So, I soon won't be here regularly.
    My son will either carry out his operation in GlenEagles or IJN... In March, I'll be there... He's still underweight ~ they need at least 12kgs for IJN to accept him, but we'll try... it costs to much in GlenEagles. Coincidentally, the operation was finally confirmed around the time I read about Nan... I knew that there'd be one for him, but tended to 'ignore'. Now that we need to make the final decision and face the day... ... ... ... It's indeed a torture for this countdown.

My dear nee , like annerika said we are family. So, worldwide joongboers prayer are with your little boy and you. Be strong my sister image Wishing for speedy recovery and give my best to him.

QUOTE (annerika @ Feb 18 2010, 12:12 AM) »
    hi everyone! image

i have found great people here who are very understanding, warm, accomodating and loving..

THANK YOU for giving this lonely girl a HOME..
    no matter what happens, i know my stay here has been the best part of my life..
    SEGYERO!!

Yes, we are one big family image who share everything and thank you for being part of our joongbo family too my dear imageannerika image

I felt the same way with you my dear hananiah image I'm so glad to see our warden post again..

STILL BELIEVING!!
    TO THE WORLD!!
    edited February 2010
    to annerika,

we love you dear,

to nan ,everything will be ok

to neewgm... just believe in him.
  • kranggo_37kranggo_37 Calgary, CanadaPosts: 49Member
    To all the Thai and Pinay Joongboers, all the contributors for all the csi and spazzing (I don't want to name names cos there are so many of you). I just want to thank all of you for making my whole week so busy and exciting...I felt like singing..."oh happy days...ohh happy days... image image image YOU GUYS ARE ALL GREAT!...YOU JUST ROCK MY JOONGBO WORLD!!! image image image and I'm still trapped in this world..maybe for a long haul. image image image

I may not know all of you personally but in my heart I've felt all the connections we have for each other because of our Joongbo couple. This forum has been a great refuge to me especially that I'm all alone in my own joongbo world, but because I have you all here...it's not that lonely anymore..I'll just read all the spazzes and everything is great. image image image

@neewgm...I'll be praying for your son...please continue giving us all the spazzes...

@annerika...I know how you feel...because it's still the same for me after 7 years of living here in Canada and leaving behind my family and friends back in Philippines. But am really happy that I found the Joongbo forum cos this is my new world now..

waves to all Pinay Joongboers...ang galing ninyo! hope to see you all one of these days... image

@ydwlai...congrats..I read Hwangbo's reply in your tweet..

I'm hoping that the U.S. and Canadian Joongboers will have an opportunity too to experience real-life Joongbo moments image image image

SALAMAT....MERCI BEAUCOUP....KAMSAHAMNIDA.....KOMAPSUMNIDA..THANK YOU...
    Kranggo_37
  • FireKeeperFireKeeper Posts: 30Member
    Neew we are joongboers are praying for your son and wishing that he will be recovery soon sis. Be strong and hanging there ok.
  • ammyammyammyammy JoongBoHolic THPosts: 45Member
    edited February 2010
    hi my dear joongboer ^ㅈ^

watch the clips youngsang he was very nice

he found pinay joongbo t-shirt in the puppy bag. wow!!! and he brougth it to HJL.

he showed it to thai joongboholic and put it on HJL's shoulder.

and after that he got thai joongbo t shirt and showed it to thai joongboholic. very very cute image

after that he put it on the stage .

and dancer found it and brought it to HJL by hand i think that HJL saw it and put it on his shoulder by himself kekekek !!!

i really love heo young sang~♥~

Fancam SS501 Persona BKK 130210 Encore - Bye Bye (Young Saeng Focus)

Fancam SS501 Persona BKK Concert Encore 130210 - You are my heaven (Young Saeng Focus)
    credit: celinachung@YT

cap. from clip.... so cute

pinay joongbo t-shirt moment

thai joongbo t-shirt moment

Visit us at JoongBoHolics Thailand Facebook Page >>  http://www.facebook.com/JoongBoHolics
  • woooahwoooah Posts: 5Member
    THANK YOU to all who have been sapzzing and csi'ing abt joongbo's news =P It has always been very encouraging reading this thread...because it always give me hopes on joongbo =) really hopes HJ and Hwangbo can get marry soon =x wondering who their babies will resemble more...hahaha
  • rispasrispas Posts: 314Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2010
    Hi Ammy *waves*...

Thanks for the YT link...Poor YS..he looks a little down cos he keeps picking up HJ's pressies from Jboers...hehhehehhe.

Did u see HJ waving a V sign and smiling brightly at your end when the boys were saying their Thank yous? I managed to catch it on the vid! Although I was there..watching the vids help to relive the moments!

Segyero!
  • ammyammyammyammy JoongBoHolic THPosts: 45Member
    QUOTE (rispas @ Feb 18 2010, 09:52 AM) »
    Hi Ammy *waves*...

Thanks for the YT link...Poor YS..he looks a little down cos he keeps picking up HJ's pressies from Jboers...hehhehehhe.

Did u see HJ waving a V sign and smiling brightly at your end when the boys were saying their Thank yous? I managed to catch it on the vid! Although I was there..watching the vids help to relive the moments!

Segyero!

hi Ris and all joongboers ^^

the clips have fulfilled my heart hehehehe

Oh !!! waving a V sign smile and smile haha image HJL and members knew that we were there.. *waves*...
    Visit us at JoongBoHolics Thailand Facebook Page >>  http://www.facebook.com/JoongBoHolics
  • SHEfanSHEfan GermanyPosts: 123Member
    QUOTE (leirui @ Feb 17 2010, 11:37 PM) »
    not sure if I heard it correctly
    is it the point where the female guests is telling Hyung Joon about who is the woman then he goes arh..ah? I tot I heard sth lyk hwangbo-ssi

Yeah she is telling Jungmin at that time and after that she told Baby and jungmon did amke the ahh!! image
    At 4:10-11
  • katkat1970katkat1970 Posts: 693Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2010
    Reading accounts after accounts of the recent BKK Persona and posting pics and gifs about it makes my heart swell and full of happiness. It was like sometime ago when Nallie told me that she planned on giving Pinay Joongbo shirts to HJ. Of course I was a bit skeptical of the plan because it was close to impossible for HJ to see of even tae a glimpse of the shirts in the midst of other stuffs thrown on the stage. But Nallie was adamant, and I felt ashamed for myself. I was a Joongboer long before her and had been pestered too by Iccy to act and something for the couple. It isn't that I am wavering my feelings towards them but in all honesty, I am in that level of my belief that I am contented that I knew something is going on, that I knew in my heart that they're together. I don't know if you can understand me but my feelings and my own beliefs towards Joongbo are too strong to crumble now. That's one of the main and strong reason that I refrained from posting and spazzing... I am satisfied and contented.

But a month before Nallie and the rest of TSPH leave for BKK , I did some self reflections, I have been pme'd so many times by new members of the joongbo family. I don't know how they get to know me but I was overwhelmed that they need me and that they're waiting for me to come out. Even fellow FIlipino Joongboers who knew my number texted me and asked me to come out. I felt I was needed, and I did promise to come out with a bang.

When Nallie called me up after the concert and told me of what happened, you can't imagine my tears, I was sobbing like crazy in my room. Knowing that something like this will happen that the probability of HJ holding our Pinay shirts as well as the Thai shirts and Saengi ( my hero) parading the shirts like a valuable treasure were close to impossible. But it happened, the miracle started during the presscon ( I am very very thankful to all the efforts of our Thai counterparts) and eventually the events during the concert.

Again I am sure... I am contented.

I have never said my thanks to pokomamy, ammyyammy, komapta, kungnangka and the rest of our Thai Joongboers who did a job well done. To all of you my dear friends thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

To Nallie, you know how I fell, we've seen each other the day after you came back but I still feel I need to write this here.... thank you very much friend, I love you dearly.

Moving on...

Nee dear all my prayers for your little boy, I hope everything will be okay.

Annerika, I know the feeling of being alone in another country and finding solace and happiness in our thread, I am glad you found us.

Hyunika, thank you for the song dedication, again it's high time that Joongbo existence should be heard.

To the others who by discovered our thread and because of your love for the couple led you here, we all welcome you. We are a family here and we all share one thing in common. The Ssangchu Couple made this all happen. They led us here together, they may not know this or they probably know this already but their existence became the glue that binds us all, us that came from different parts of the globe to share one common love... the love for JOONGBO.

And to continue, I feel like doing a picture/gif story about what transpired in Bangkok so enjoy the ride.

THE DAY OF THE PRESSCON

THAI JOONGBOERS WERE CARRYING A BANNER WHICH READ "ARE HYUN JOONG AND HWANGBO DATING?"

JUNGMIN SAW AND READ THE BANNER... A CLASSIC REACTION.

KUNGNANGKA SHOUTED SHILLANG AND OTHER THAI JOONGBOER POINTED ON THE BANNER AND DID AN OK SIGN TO ASK FOR CONFIRMATION...
    HJ GAVE THE OK SIGN.

CONCERT DAY, THE JOONGBO T SHIRT MISSION

PINAY JOONGBO SHIRTS

Mianhe for the second Pinay shirt design, the one below was the other design ( I will edit my other post about this)

THAI JOONGBO SHIRTS

DURING ENCORE ( COWARD) YS PICKED UP AND WORE THE DOG BACK PACK WHERE THE PINAY JOONGBO SHIRTS WERE PLACED.

EVEN UPCOMING BIRTHDAY BOY KYU GOT CURIOUS ABOUT THE BAG

YS OPENING THE BAG AND TAKING OUT THE PINAY SHIRT (ENCORE BYE BYE)

YS INSPECTING THE SHIRT AND SMILED WIDELY

YS RUNNING LIKE A KID TO LOOK FOR HJ

HJ SMILING WHEN HE SAW THE SHIRT

YS AFTER SHOWING IT TO THE THAI JOONGBO AREA PLACED THE SHIRT ON HJ's SHOULDER

YS PICKING, INSPECTING AND SHOWING THE THAI JOONGBO T SHIRT

HJ WALKING AND FIXING THE PINAY SHIRT ON HIS SHOULDER WHILE YS INSPECTS THE THAI SHIRT

HJ SAYING "SEE YOU NEXT TIME!" WITH THE THAI SHIRT ON HIS SHOULDER

HJ POURING WATER OVER BABY, THE THAI SHIRT RESTING HANDSOMELY ON HIS SHOULDER

CREDITS ALL FOUND IN THE GIFS

And even if he jumped down and the shirt left on stage from accounts pme'd to me a hand retrieve the shirt.

I know I sound repetitive this last few days but these were joyous feeling that I want to share to everyone.

A miracle happened in BKK, Nan's plight and HJ's showing love and support.

And the events that unfolded.

And when Seoul Persona Encore will come who knows another miracle might happen, remember it's ground zero and most Korean Ssangchu fans were underground, but hopefully they get inspired and motivated from what had happened.

I have been seeing pictures and gifs as well as fancams of the events on various SS501 fansites so I view this as a door opening for us...

I am positively praying hard.

It's just a matter of time... or maybe sooner than we thought.
    imageimage
    You were always the silent member but on that day I found a new side in you... YOUNGSAENG MY HERO.
    credit sell19 and lovewls for the sigs
    magaleh
  • bashenggaybashenggay Posts: 26Member
    To Mommy I aka Warden, and to Ate Nallie....Kudos! it's really a job well done...Mission Accomplised!..Yeah maybe that's the power of Blue Magic..its really a magic for the backpack that we bought was an attention getter to Saengie...I LOVE SAENGIE!
    @ Mommy/Warden---the day you texted me and informed what Saengie did to the backpack and the t-shirt, I am shouting SEGYERO...
    @ Ate Nallie---you know the angel helped you for the missions....kekeke:)..Thanks also for doing the mission that I gave you...Shouting Shillang in the middle of the crowd...I really appreaciate it...

To all my co- Joongboers...CONGRATS EVERYONE! Yes we're on the right track! Keep on Believing...

TO THE WORLD...ahhh! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!