Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lump On Upper Left Arm And It Hurts.

puckapowpuckapow Posts: 160Member

ROOKIE

Help?! T.T
The upper part of my left arm has been hurting for a week already... and today i was touching it and i felt a bump and it also hurted also.
It felt like it was a lump of muscle in a circle shape the size of a quarter. When ever i touch it it'll hurt like when you touch a bruise or something.
But the skin thats on top is normal and there is no visible sign of the lump unless you touch it...

I went searching online but couldnt find thaat much info...

I asked my mom and she said maybe my arm bumped intoo something....but the pain has been there for a week already and now theres a lump.. O.O

Im scared...But any ideas on why i have this lump?

KHUNnie <3

Replies

• M_yellowkittyM_yellowkitty SeoulPosts: 146Member
    sorry, i can't help..but u should rly see a doctor as soon as possible just to be on the safe side
    Music, the food for the soul, can ease any pain.
  • ovovoovoovovoovo Posts: 2,975Member

IDOL

I can't help you but, you should go to a doctor, better be safe than sorry.

• puckapowpuckapow Posts: 160Member

ROOKIE

Thanks for yours concern! i'll be seeing the doctor on sat
    KHUNnie <3
  • ji-haeji-hae Posts: 79Member
    OMG I had the same thing happen to me. Its like a little lump that's just randomly there that hurts, no discoloration or anything? Mine was slightly visible. If so, then I had the same thing.
    Not to scare you, but the doctor that I went to didn't know what it was and left it kept pushing at it. She prescribed some antibiotics because she had no idea what the hell I had and they did nothing. It went away after two weeks and my arm's been fine since then.
  • papiroflexiapapiroflexia Caught. Posts: 1,157Member

IDOL

I have the same thing and I freaked out.
    The only difference was that mines doesn't hurt.

My mom said it was just meat, image
    Sorry, I can't help but I'm just going to wait until it goes away, if it was going to.
  • luudacrisluudacris walmart model Posts: 613Member
    Hope you have insurance.
  • vonnievonnie Posts: 62Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2008
    i had a lump like that on my right arm and like for some time it wouldnt hurt then it would hurt agn,
    this was a few years ago but after it began to hurt agn and so after a few months i went to see a doctor
    they did xrays + there was nothing wrong and so they were like it must be something else + they found out what it was
    but i cant remember what it is but they cut it out and took it out + did some report on it
    and they told me what it was but too long ago i dont remember
    but im fine now, just have a little scar from them cutting it

so i'd seriously advise you to go see your doc because like i went pretty soon after it began hurting ( for a while it didnt hurt )
    it's best to let the people who know what they are doing help you =D
  • LunaDivinerLunaDiviner Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 2,905Member
    I think it would be wise to see a doctor. image