Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Lump On Upper Left Arm And It Hurts.

puckapowpuckapow Posts: 160Member

ROOKIE

Help?! T.T
The upper part of my left arm has been hurting for a week already... and today i was touching it and i felt a bump and it also hurted also.
It felt like it was a lump of muscle in a circle shape the size of a quarter. When ever i touch it it'll hurt like when you touch a bruise or something.
But the skin thats on top is normal and there is no visible sign of the lump unless you touch it...

I went searching online but couldnt find thaat much info...

I asked my mom and she said maybe my arm bumped intoo something....but the pain has been there for a week already and now theres a lump.. O.O

Im scared...But any ideas on why i have this lump?

KHUNnie <3

Replies

• M_yellowkittyM_yellowkitty SeoulPosts: 146Member
    sorry, i can't help..but u should rly see a doctor as soon as possible just to be on the safe side
    Music, the food for the soul, can ease any pain.
  • ovovoovoovovoovo Posts: 2,975Member

IDOL

I can't help you but, you should go to a doctor, better be safe than sorry.

• puckapowpuckapow Posts: 160Member

ROOKIE

Thanks for yours concern! i'll be seeing the doctor on sat
    KHUNnie <3
  • ji-haeji-hae Posts: 79Member
    OMG I had the same thing happen to me. Its like a little lump that's just randomly there that hurts, no discoloration or anything? Mine was slightly visible. If so, then I had the same thing.
    Not to scare you, but the doctor that I went to didn't know what it was and left it kept pushing at it. She prescribed some antibiotics because she had no idea what the hell I had and they did nothing. It went away after two weeks and my arm's been fine since then.
  • papiroflexiapapiroflexia Caught. Posts: 1,157Member

IDOL

I have the same thing and I freaked out.
    The only difference was that mines doesn't hurt.

My mom said it was just meat, image
    Sorry, I can't help but I'm just going to wait until it goes away, if it was going to.
  • luudacrisluudacris walmart model Posts: 613Member
    Hope you have insurance.
  • vonnievonnie Posts: 62Member

IDOL

edited May 2008
    i had a lump like that on my right arm and like for some time it wouldnt hurt then it would hurt agn,
    this was a few years ago but after it began to hurt agn and so after a few months i went to see a doctor
    they did xrays + there was nothing wrong and so they were like it must be something else + they found out what it was
    but i cant remember what it is but they cut it out and took it out + did some report on it
    and they told me what it was but too long ago i dont remember
    but im fine now, just have a little scar from them cutting it

so i'd seriously advise you to go see your doc because like i went pretty soon after it began hurting ( for a while it didnt hurt )
    it's best to let the people who know what they are doing help you =D
  • LunaDivinerLunaDiviner Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 2,905Member
    I think it would be wise to see a doctor. image