Tony & Jackey Salon

Guest chris09

Guest chris09

Philippines
Hello Guys!

I'm planning to have my haircut in Tony & Jackey Salon (Philippines).

What can you say about this place? Can you share your experiences :)

Guest rainie_chu

I like it. ^^ The haircuts are edgy and the price isn't that bad. I only have my haircut done there.

Guest espeluvsit

I had my hair cut at Tony and Jackey and I brought a picture of sooyoung as the hair that I would like to copy then the stylist really copied it 100% perfect... and the place is really good.. with its' flatscreen t.v. and all. and my eyes are on korean who goes there I was my eyes ere on koreans who also goes there I mean some are really hot... haha that was my experience at Tony and Jackey in Tomas Morato..

I had my hair cut at Tony and Jackey and I brought a picture of sooyoung as the hair that I would like to copy then the stylist really copied it 100% perfect... and the place is really good.. with its' flatscreen t.v. and all. and my eyes are on korean who goes there I was my eyes ere on koreans who also goes there I mean some are really hot... haha that was my experience at Tony and Jackey in Tomas Morato..

Guest anne29

do they have a branch here in Davao? hehe

They don't have a branch in Davao. They only have branches in Luzon (Manila, Makati, Tomas Morato, Alabang) and Visayas (Cebu).

Though my friend told me that there is a Korean salon in Davao. It's called Haeng Bock salon.

I knew about Tony and Jackey when I saw a Korean guy schoolmate of mine with a very awesome hairstyle. His hair is exactly like Jung Yunho of TVXQ's hair during TVXQ's Jung Ban Hap days. Then I got curious on where he gets his hair done so I asked him.LOL

Haircuts in Tony and Jackey are great. :) I always have my hair cut there. The price may be expensive according to other people, but for me it's fine and worth it. Show a picture to the stylist for best results.

Guest chris09

wow... im happy that the results are nice... :D

can you recommend some great stylists in Makati? :)

Guest jrevenge

They don't have a branch in Davao. They only have branches in Luzon (Manila, Makati, Tomas Morato, Alabang) and Visayas (Cebu).

Though my friend told me that there is a Korean salon in Davao. It's called Haeng Bock salon.

I knew about Tony and Jackey when I saw a Korean guy schoolmate of mine with a very awesome hairstyle. His hair is exactly like Jung Yunho of TVXQ's hair during TVXQ's Jung Ban Hap days. Then I got curious on where he gets his hair done so I asked him.LOL

Haircuts in Tony and Jackey are great. :) I always have my hair cut there. The price may be expensive according to other people, but for me it's fine and worth it. Show a picture to the stylist for best results.

manila? in what part?

Guest cpopbaby19

So.. How much exactly is their haircut? I've been hearing that it is expensive but people don't give out the exact amount. :x

^ Yeah, can anyone give us a close estimation of the price of the haircut...

Since, I might go for a haircut soon... and since my mom won't be around... I might just ask her for the money. lol

Guest ice_princess09

^ Yeah, can anyone give us a close estimation of the price of the haircut...

Since, I might go for a haircut soon... and since my mom won't be around... I might just ask her for the money. lol

Pwede ba akong sumama?? lol

Guest lheeyah

^^ the price of a haircut there is 500 pesos for females and 300 for males. at least, that's what I remember from looking at their brochure

I'm thinking of getting my haircut there, but I need to decide on a style first xD

Guest yanshimkim

^ That's right.

But...They have a promo... I think it ends on May 24th, though. The haircuts (for women) now cost 300 pesos (it usually costs 500). The rebond or perm costs just 3000 for any length (haircut, hair manicure, hair treatment included along with the rebond/perm). That's cheap, considering how their rebond/perm alone costs 3000. Usually, the hair treatment costs 1500, btw. Throw the haircut and hair manicure in, and that'd cost you another 1500 pesos. So if you get a rebond/perm done now, you'd be saving yourself around 3000 pesos.

I know because I just got a digital perm at the Alabang branch last Monday. Haha. ^^;; I am SO in love with my hair right now. My sister got her hair cut like Tiffany's of SNSD, and it actually looks exactly like Tiffany's hair. =P

Guest VitaDolce*

But...They have a promo... I think it ends on May 24th, though.

Wow! Thank you for the info.

So that means their regular price

for rebond[for all lengths] is P3000?

Guest chris09

just got my haircut this afternoon in Tony and Jackey in Makati,,, the place is good! :)

my stylist was Tony and I'm happy with what he did,, I paid 300 pesos ^^

Guest VitaDolce*

Another question,

Do we have to tell them what haircut we want

or they can just do a haircut that fits your face?

Guest chris09

just like what usual hair salons do...

they'll ask you on what style you want ^^

or just tell them that you want a new hairstyle,, ^^

Archived