[drama 2008] Tokyo Shower 도쿄 여우비

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

[sBS] Kim Sa Rang, Kim Tae Woo, Ivy, Okuda Erika
Debuts 2nd June 2008 on SBS, replacing I Love You.

Only 4 episodes.

Director : Lee Joon Hyung

Scriptwriter : Kim Jin hee

Cast : Kim Sa Rang, Kim Tae Woo, Ivy, Okuda Erika 김사랑, 김태우, 아이비, 오쿠다 에리카

Official site : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/tokyo/

Official English site : http://global.sbs.co.kr/English/AboutSBSPr..._id=V0000330712

Synopsis:

7 years ago, Soo-jin felt repulsed by her life as a movie actress and one day she ate at a sushi restaurant in a rundown district in Tokyo, where she was shooting a film. She met Hyun-soo, an aspiring actor, who was a waiter at the restaurant, and had a romantic night with him.

In the present Soo-jin became a star actress and she decided to search for Hyun-soo, the man she had a brief but intense encounter… Will the two people be able to find each other?

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img03.jpg

img04.jpg

img05.jpg

img06.jpg

img07.jpg

img08.jpg

img09.jpg

OST album : 07000014127.jpg

http://listen.daum.net/info/albuminfo.asp?...mp;albumNo=4127

Music Video :

http://mv.daum.net/player/mv_player.asp?no...k=m&index=n

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sakura_dubai

wow.. only four eps... very short korean drama.. it's a korean-japanese work.. i'm sure it's gonna be great.. i hope to read more about it.. and ofcourse watch it..

it's 도쿄 여우비 in korean.. in some websites it's called Tokyo Sun Shower..

1082_IMG.jpg

Hot pop singer Ivy is showing her talent in many new areas these days and proving she can do more than produce hit songs.

Watch out Lee Hyo-ri, Ivy is coming. The 25-year-old pop idol’s popularity has been soaring. And now she is doing more than just singing.

Ivy stars in the Korea-Japan co-production TV drama “Tokyo Sun Shower,” which will start airing in Korea in June.

She is also badly wanted by big advertisers. She recently signed up with Missha Cosmetics for a one-year modeling contract. Missha is a *low-end but popular cosmetics brand with nearly 200 stores in Korea alone.

Advertisers say Ivy is sexy and innocent at the same time. Her cosmopolitan look is also a *draw.

But all this does not mean she is paying less attention to singing. Ivy has said that she continues to make every effort to become a more professional singer because it is the No. 1 goal in her life.

Such enthusiasm can be heard in her latest songs, including the chart-topping “Sonata of Temptation,” the title song of her second album.

Adding to her fortunes, Ewha Womans University picked Ivy as one of this year’s hot *newsmakers. She gave a lecture at Ewha on May 1 in front of 2,000 students and talked about the efforts she made to realize her dream.

By Yi Hae-won (theplay@heraldm.com)

[해석]

아이비

인기 가수 아이비가 요즘 다양한 분야에서 그녀의 재능을 펼쳐 보이며 노래 이상의 것을 해낼 수 있다는 것을 증명해 보이고 있다.

이효리가 긴장해야 할 듯싶다. 아이비가 등장했다. 25세 가수의 인기는 치솟고 있다. 그리고 이제 그녀는 노래 이상의 것에 도전하고 있다.

아이비는 한일합작 TV드라마 “도쿄여우비”를 촬영 중인데, 6월경 한국에서 방영될 것으로 보인다.

그녀는 또한 광고주들로부터도 인기가 많다. 그녀는 최근 국내 화장품 브랜드 미샤와 1년 모델 계약을 맺었다. 미샤는 국내에만 200여 개의 점포를 운영하는 저렴하지만 인기가 많은 화장품 브랜드이다.

광고주들은 아이비가 섹시한 동시에 청순하다고 말한다. 그녀의 서구적인 이미지는 많은 인기를 끌고 있다.

그러나 이 모든 것이 그녀가 노래에 신경을 덜 쓰고 있다는 것을 의미하는 것은 아니다. 아이비는 가수가 되는 것이 그녀의 인생에서 가장 중요한 목표이기 때문에 최선을 다할 것이라고 말했다.

그러한 열정은 그녀의 두 번째 앨범의 타이틀 곡이자 최근 음악차트에서 상위권에 올라 있는 “유혹의 소나타”를 비롯해, 최근 발표된 노래들에서 잘 드러나고 있다.

뿐만 아니라, 이화여자대학교는 아이비를 올해의 핫이슈 메이커로 선정했다. 아이비는 5월 1일 2,000여 명의 학생들에게 강의를 하고 그녀가 꿈을 이루기 위해 기울였던 노력들에 대해 이야기했다.

Words

soar 치솟다, 급등하다 / badly 심하게, 잘 / low-end 싼, 저급의 / cosmopolitan 국제적인

credit to: www.e4uteens.com

Guest ovette

definitely must watch.. i miss Ivy.. it's good she's finally coming back after all the controversies she's been through.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simply_dream

i heard the OST and i must say, ivy's english pronouncition is not bad... i loveeee her voice =D cant wait to see her acting... her personal life have nothing to do with me nor does it bother me, i love her on stage so i cant wait till her come back =] this seems like a rly good short drama =D cant wait, thanks!

Guest ovette

i heard the OST and i must say, ivy's english pronouncition is not bad... i loveeee her voice =D cant wait to see her acting... her personal life have nothing to do with me nor does it bother me, i love her on stage so i cant wait till her come back =] this seems like a rly good short drama =D cant wait, thanks!
ditto.. she has talent.. her personal life must not get away with it.. i miss her.. cant wait for her next album.

anyone got to watch the pilot epi? was it good?

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

thanks for the bigmail links! :) it's been way too long since we've seen ivy. i'm so exited for this drama~

Just finished watching the first episode, and wow... I like it a lot more than I thought I would! :)

The quick pace, the music, the beautiful settings... Ivy's main theme song, the dialogues, the 'foreign' feeling about it... it wraps up nicely and really hooked me right from the start.

In short, this is just a quick summary for ep 1:

Lee Su Jin (Kim Sarang) is an actress, who was filming in japan but she did lots of NG... so the PD yelled a lot at her in Japanese *lol* so she couldn't take it anymore and ran away from the shooting place. She wandered off and stopped by at a sushi place at night. She got hungry and ordered almost everything on the menu (this scene is so cute)... so then she met Kim Tae Woo (dun remember his character name yet), and got to know him eventually. Kim Tae Woo is a sushi chef, and he has a younger brother who apparently owes money to this Japanese gangsters (three youngsters who keep on bullying his bro). While Su Jin is living her days, her manager put up notices to find her, and also TV ads for missing person... so Kim Tae Woo and his bro don't know the truth about her. At the end of episode 1, they got into a fight and Su Jin left the place... but she got kidnapped by the gangsters and was about to get raped, but Tae Woo came to rescue her. The episode ends with their first kiss hehe..

I definitely will tune in to see the next episode! :)

Love the OST a lot...

oh and Ivy's acting is not bad... but she doesn't have a lot of screen-time in this first eppie...

but her 'performance' up front.. her singing itself is enough to give me the chills ^_^

Archived