Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Birth Control Pills Make Your Boobs Bigger

babykatbabykat Posts: 129Member
edited April 2008 in fitness & sports
Share your experience

I have heard that birth control pills actually help boobs bigger. Have anyone in here tried it and see the result?

Does it make you eat more?
If it does, is it the only reason why your boobs get bigger?
How big can your boobs get?
Did your boobs go back to normal when you stop taking it?
Any other comment/ experience that you want to share?
♥♥♥My Eye Lash Extension Tutorial♥♥♥To achive long, thick, beautiful and natural looking eyelashes
♥♥♥My Eyebrow Makeup Tutorial♥♥♥

Replies

• j79j79 Boston, Ma.Posts: 188Friend of Soompi
    QUOTE (babykat @ Apr 25 2008, 11:42 PM) »
    I have heard that birth control pills actually help boops bigger. Have anyone in here tried it and see the result?

If it does, is it the only reason why your boops get bigger?
    How big can your boops get?
    Did your boops go back to normal when you stop taking it?

I've never tried them, but it's due to the hormones (estrogen and progestin) found in the pill. The size varies with women, and the side-effects generally wear off after you've stopped taking them.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1628.html
    I am on FaceBook. Ninja mode, tho. So PM me with your details and I'll add you ;D
  • DelsterDelster Soon to be Crazy Cat Lady. Vancouver BCPosts: 2,675Member

IDOL

It's a possible side effect, so it may happen or it may not. I have two friends on the same pill (Alesse), one had no change and the other one went up two cup sizes. BCPs have different progesterone in it (estrogen is always ethinyl estradiol) so you'll really just have to experiment and find one you like.

I went on two: Diane-35 and Yasmin. Diane made my boobs bigger almost a cup size within two months, I'm sure they would've gotten bigger if I stayed on it but they made them very sore and I was heaving really bad mood swings - like bat**** insane. I almost cried once in the mall because they didn't have my size. They went back when I went off of it because as said, it's the hormones that effect it. Yasmin just made it back to that size without the tenderness.

Personally, I've never had increased/decreased appetite with BCPs. However some women say they gained weight without having eating more. Again, you just need to just go around and see what works for you. That being said, if you're just looking to take it to see if your boobs will get bigger, I don't think it's worth it because you might have to go around experimenting, experiencing side effects you don't want and it costs money in the long run as it can take up to 6 months until you're body gets used to it. When I went on it, it was for acne treatment and to help with my period (bad cramps, very heavy flow), the boobs were just a nice little add-on image
  • HeartOnHerSleeveHeartOnHerSleeve Posts: 1,670Member
    Question's already answered so I won't repeat, haha.
    Why'd you spell boob like boop? It kind of threw me off there.
  • dreamloverShiWondreamloverShiWon SydneyPosts: 390Member
    Has anyone gotten thrush by eating the pills? It is one of the common side effects as well..
  • hotarumichan777hotarumichan777 Hotarumi~chanXxX Somewhere hot in ArizonaPosts: 56Member
    I'm on the pill. no it's not for sex. but i have menstruation problems, so it's used to control my cycles more normally and less blood. but yes, bigger boobs are a side effect, but also you'll gain weight! I gained 7 lbs total since i started. i was 107 and now i'm 114. i've ALWAYYS been 107. =(

but yeah, my boobs when from a little over B cup to a C cup.
    and i haven't been off it yet, but i've heard that you loose them.
  • OnesweetypieOnesweetypie SoCalPosts: 2,808Member
    edited May 2008
    I cant answer the other questions but i can answer ur 1st one.

Yes they do make u eat like crazy. My friend is taking them and she keeps telling me she's always craving like a pregnant woman =O
  • Atmosphere.Atmosphere. RELAX. SEATTLEPosts: 12,656Member
    Lets see I just asked my friend Tanya what happened to her when she tried the birth control pills. She told me it did enlarge her boobs a bit, but she said it was very painful and she would have back pain a lot. A lot of people are different with the side effects, you hear lots of different stories, but sometimes they are same. She said it was enlarged for few months then it went back to normal o.o
  • gingerginger i'm a monster!!!!!!!!!&a Seoul, South KoreaPosts: 7,002Friend of Soompi

IDOL

QUOTE (Onesweetypie @ May 8 2008, 01:19 AM) »
    I cant answer the other questions but i can answer ur 1st one.

Yes they do make u eat like crazy. My friend is taking them and she keeps telling me she's always craving like a pregnant woman =O

Not true--it depends on the pill and the person. I was on three different types. OTC-lo made me never want to during the first week of the new pack. Seriously, days would go by where I'd be like, "Uh...I ate an orange today...and that's it." The patch made me eat like crazy but it also seriously messed up my body.

I didn't gain any boobage from the pill/patch. A lot of girls who say that they gained boob weight just gained weight in general, so of course their boobs looked bigger. One of my friends got bigger boobs...but that's because she went from a small size 6 to a size 10 in just a few months from the pill!! The change after she started taking the pill was so, so dramatic. Be careful what you wish for.

-ginger
  • megan92megan92 NEPosts: 999Member
    ^wow from 6 to 10! that's kinda scary. yikes. that makes me afraid to ever use birth control pills.
    hopefully if i did, my boobs wouldn't grow. i don't know why but i think having bigger boobs would just annoy me haha.
  • akwonakwon Posts: 125Member
    Birth control pills made my stomach bigger.

Unfortunately, nothing happened in the chest area.
    I stopped taking them after feeling nauseous all the time.

*****************Mary Kay Cosmetics Beauty Consultant***********************

Visit my website to place your order today! Free shipping on all orders! http://marykay.com/angelakwon
  • Cheri.B*Cheri.B* Posts: 1,604Friend of Soompi
    edited May 2008
    I tried Yasmin because my menstrual cycle was messed up.
    There wasn't much change... I guess it really do depends on the individual and I do agree with Ginger because i didnt gain much weight and my breast size has always been the same and on the other hand my friend who used to be the same size as me went up 4-5 size after taking two packs (2 months). She used to be a size 1 and now she wears size 6ish pants, but her breast also went from an A to B..

(sorry for grammar errors)
    Nope, I eat the same amount just like before the pill.
    If it does, is it the only reason why your boobs get bigger?
    (maybe according to what I SEE only)
    How big can your boobs get?
    (I see people can go up to a cup or two depending on a person)
    Did your boobs go back to normal when you stop taking it?
    It has always been the same, but as for my friend hers remain the same along with her weight.
    BC can sometimes make you moody... becareful and gaining weight.
    It is good for menstration cramp and regulation also.
  • LovinSoshi14LovinSoshi14 Posts: 227Banned
    They also make you gain weight..no thanks >.<
  • starbleedsawaystarbleedsaway queen of naps brisbane, australiaPosts: 181Member
    Yes, they make your boobs bigger but if you go off they return to normal. I didn't gain weight, but I DID get alot of acne breakout when I was on it. (I usually don't get any when I'm off the pill)
    That was probably the most annoying thing, the acne.

Does it make you eat more? For me, no.
    If it does, is it the only reason why your boobs get bigger? Ermm no. The hormones makes them get bigger
    How big can your boobs get? Not a EXTREME difference, but you can tell they're bigger and more clevage
    Did your boobs go back to normal when you stop taking it? Yes
    Any other comment/ experience that you want to share? When I first started, I got nausea everyday. That was the worst. Only thing that helped was drinking warm water, which stopped it for a short period of time before coming back. I took it for two weeks before nausea began, stopped and left it for a month before starting up again and no more nausea!
  • sugarplum892sugarplum892 USAPosts: 9,895Moderator

iam taking it now for my personal health reasons, and no it doesnt make my boobs bigger; it is the same size and no it doesn't make you eat more, at least i eat the same amount of food everyday. but one true thing about the pill is that it clears up your ance though
    ❤ I r e n e ' s • C a f é ❤ ~ My Shop
  • &lt;3goesDOKIDOKI<3goesDOKIDOKI Posts: 6,159Member
    not everyone gets bigger boobs. it only happens to some girls. most girls who do get bigger boobs is just because they're gaining overall weight.
  • Anglian_VikingAnglian_Viking EnglandPosts: 176Member
    Oestrogen regulates fat around the body, it can help metabolise fat and control where the fat goes in the body, usually the breast/hips/cheeks. Birth control pills make your think that it's pregnant so it places the fat stores around the breast and hips to bare the baby. Your boobs can grow up to 25% larger during pregnancy, as your body produces more oestrogen than any other time in your life, though the growth in the breast may not be permanent and if the oestrogen+fat goes away your boobs with sag. Depending on what type of oestrogen you get in your pills, phytoestrogen and other non-steroid based oestrogen they can cause permanent growth when taken for a long duration. About 80-90% of the initial growth are temporary so the remaining percentage will likely to be permanent.
  • SinFanSinFan >3< Amsterdam/RotterdamPosts: 1,610Member
    edited May 2008
    false..
    it depends which brand you're taking and the amount of hormons the pill contains..
    i'm taking one with a lot of hormones as i have acne and unregularly periods..
    so i gained weight like crazy...and then my boobs got bigger
    now i'm losing a little bit of the extra kilos =.=;
    but my boobs are getting smaller as well..
    first your boobs get smaller
    then the fat will go away...
    sucks ><
    Style Now
    Your fashion & lifestyle shop!!

080608 <3
  • juicy_couturejuicy_couture Posts: 267Member
    QUOTE (Delster @ Apr 26 2008, 02:07 AM) »
    It's a possible side effect, so it may happen or it may not. I have two friends on the same pill (Alesse), one had no change and the other one went up two cup sizes. BCPs have different progesterone in it (estrogen is always ethinyl estradiol) so you'll really just have to experiment and find one you like.

I went on two: Diane-35 and Yasmin. Diane made my boobs bigger almost a cup size within two months, I'm sure they would've gotten bigger if I stayed on it but they made them very sore and I was heaving really bad mood swings - like bat**** insane. I almost cried once in the mall because they didn't have my size. They went back when I went off of it because as said, it's the hormones that effect it. Yasmin just made it back to that size without the tenderness.

Personally, I've never had increased/decreased appetite with BCPs. However some women say they gained weight without having eating more. Again, you just need to just go around and see what works for you. That being said, if you're just looking to take it to see if your boobs will get bigger, I don't think it's worth it because you might have to go around experimenting, experiencing side effects you don't want and it costs money in the long run as it can take up to 6 months until you're body gets used to it. When I went on it, it was for acne treatment and to help with my period (bad cramps, very heavy flow), the boobs were just a nice little add-on image

You should try Yaz, I THINK thats the only BCP that helps with emotional mood swings (and the cramps, etc).
    ★ Juicy Couture's Shop ★

Juicy Couture, Gucci, A&F, Bebe, & more..

• hippiehophippiehop I miss the sound of your voice... AtlantaPosts: 6,193Member
    ^ Yasmin and Yaz are the same thing... aren't they?

I've tried 3 different types of pills. (Basically High, Med, and Low doses)

The one with the highest dose made my boobs super big... they got literally a cup or more bigger. But it was so uncomfortable and I was feeling so much pain that I had to switch to one with a lower dosage. And no, I did not gain ANY weight. Only my boobs got bigger, no where else on my body.
  • ~ BunnyliciouS ~~ BunnyliciouS ~ Mum OregonPosts: 26,361Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited May 2008
    QUOTE (hippiehop @ May 15 2008, 10:31 PM) »
    ^ Yasmin and Yaz are the same thing... aren't they?

they both are from the same company, but they are two totally different brands of bcp

Yaz has lower dose of hormones