Ricky Kim 리키 김 (aka Ricky Lee Neely)

myownsecretmind

Aiden in On Air
As a suggestion coming from Sylver, I'm creating a thread for this handsome guy... And here's some info I've posted in On Air thread...

Anyone with more info about him, pls supply more... :D

His page on MySpace

I'm so happy now... At least, I know the name of the cute guy...

I was browsing movie.daum.net for Won Bin's new movie, somehow I stumble on On Air info and look what I found in the cast list....

2la8so6.jpg

Ayden/the cute guy's name is Ricky Lee Neely or Korean name 리키 김

And I think he's done a movie in 2007 already called 쉿! 그녀에겐 비밀이에요 (2007)

Some of the photos of him in that movie...

photo_still_20706_121704_L.jpg

photo_still_20706_121710_L.jpg

NISI20070620_0004643663_web.jpg

20070620165141801.jpg

20070620190945752.jpg

With Kim Tae Hee for Olympus CF

20070901092403.724.1.jpg

Modelling with Lee Ki Woo for Andre Kim fashion Show

200711192157531001_1.jpg

More photos that I found

200709181115021119_1.jpg

1zp64k2.jpg

200706201914391003_1.jpg

NISI20070620_0004644181_web.jpg

200706210239.jpg

Ricky Kim on Cyworld

Thanks again sylver for the correction.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mylovely_sky, yes I am.. Thank you for the lovely photos... I love his big smile in ur photos... :)

And also this one that u're posting in on air thread... :)

indexlinkimagephpmr4.jpg

Guest vistablues

wow, daniel henney, dennis o and now... ricky lee neely.

havent had the time to watch On Air yet, but i'll be looking forward to him starring in more dramas!

he looks more brit than american, by the way. heh. anyway, here's a piece of news i found by KST_CICHLID on krfilm.net.. wonder if it's been posted on soompi before.

American-Korean actor Ricky Lee Neely is being noticed in "On Air"

Drama "On Air" is very favorable by audience now. Other than the popular main casts and all-star guests, viewers are noticing a new face that first appeared on screen. It is actor Ricky Lee Neely, who has two bloodlines.

Ricky was born in 1981, he has the idealistic body of a model (1m85) and an attractive face that leaves good impression on audience right at first sight. In the drama, Ricky plays the role of a good friend of Oh Seung Ah (played by Kim Ha Neul), as well as being her English teacher. His character was having some difficulties working as model in Korea. When he decides to come back to America, he is discovered by manager Jang Ki Joon (played by Lee Bum Soo) and he becomes the lead male character of “Ticket to the Moon.”

Although Ricky doesn’t have lots of acting space, every time he appears, he stirs up the discussions among netizens. Audience has begun to look for his information.

Audience knows about Ricky through On Air, but in reality, he once appeared in the popular movie “D-War” and “My Darling FBI.”

Besides his fluent English, Ricky is also fluent in Korean. Responding to the interview questions, he said, “I’m currently trying to improve my acting skills. During the filming of On Air, there are many good partners who instructed me in acting, and I have learnt a lot. Although my acting experience is not that much, I hope to become a good Korean actor that is acknowledged by everyone.”

In episode 11 of this drama, top star Oh Seung Ah didn’t know that Ricky, her best friend, was chosen to be the lead actor. When hearing that her co-actor was a completely new one, Oh Seung Ah was extremely upset. How Oh Seung Ah would react after knowing the truth is what viewers are waiting to see.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/t-16608-1-1- ... oc-chu-y-nho-on-air

ETrans: hongkonga1@KST_CICHLID

Please give us proper credits if you copy it to the other sites. Thank you!

from http://www.krfilm.net/f/redirect.kst?fid=9...goto=nextoldset

check out the pics from http://filmi-girl.livejournal.com/76348.html too.

Guest Cerise

Ricky Kim is such a gorgeous man. Us girls should be jealous!!! :sweatingbullets:

I remember his 'FOODelicious' show on Arirang TV. I know what you all are thinking (ladies), a handsome man and a great cook. He's a dream guy to all the girls.

Here's his profile and a Ricky Kim's message to the viewers from the Arirang TV FOODelicious page.

0225mx3.gif

- Korean Name : Ricky Kim

- American Name : Ricky Lee Neely

- Height : 185cm

- Weight : 82kg

- Blood Type : AB

- Nationality : American

- Study : Graduated from Kansas State University in 2004.

- Major : Journalism and Mass Communications, Marketing and Entertainment

- Minor : Leadership Studies

- Profission : Actor, Model, MC(broadcasting personal)

- Favorite sports : Golf, basketball, American Football.

- Hobbies : playing the guitar, composing music, volunteer work

0326rq4.gif

Work Experience

- Commercials : KTF CF(2006), SKY poster(2006), BYC CF(2005), Hyundai Apt CF(2005)

- Movies : D-war (Korea, 2004), Short life (Korea, 2005), NTV movie (Japan, 2005), My Darling FBI(2007)

- Dramas : Best theater(MBC, 2005), Mircle(MBC, 2006), On Air(2008)

- Program : Golden Bell(2006), Foodelicious(2006/07?)

0130vm5.gif

To the Viewers of FOODelicious

I really enjoy cooking and being around food. As far as I can remember, I have always been the one in my family with the huge appetite and always thinking about the next meal.

Being half Korean and half American has given me a chance to taste foods from two worlds. All my good memories have been centered around some kind of food, flavor or aroma... This is why I love this job. Keep watching and comment as much as you can so I can do the best for you and this program.

Thanks. - Ricky Kim

Trivia:

- His guitar compositions were used in some of his commercials.

*** I updated some parts in the profile. But mostly It is from the FOODelicious page.

Extra Eye candy:

2008041008280521001xz6.jpg

8236ti8.jpg5b1boo.jpg

wh1xqu.jpg28u0hn7.jpg2rmxjsp.jpg

Picture credit: Arirang site, naver, and daum...

Hi all,

Glad that this thread is growing... I'm glad I'm not the one drolling over this one handsome guy!

Cerise, I envy you cos you've caught him in Foodelicious. I wish now I have arirang.... :)

And database, thanks for the info about D-War. I'm definitely going to watch that movie.

Him with Cha In Pyo? :)

002.jpg

OMG!! I totally forgot about this guy!!!!!! I was browsing through the Korean cable when I saw a close-up of his face on a Christian show!!! He was talking about his experience growing up in Kansas, I think, about how he was the only (or maybe there was a very small population of Koreans) there and so he would get teased and how he hated that...Ok, I'm sorry because its been awhile and can't, obviously, remember. He really is fluent in Korean, which was the other reason I stopped to watch him!!! I wrote his name down on a piece of paper to look him up, but forgot about him. *Sigh* He is sooo hot and I loooove that picture of him laughing in the white sweater. The one of him with the two kids is adorable!! I wish him a lot of success especially since he has a bit of advantage than actors like Daniel Henney and Dennis Oh because he can speak Korean better... Anyways. Thnks for making this thread!! Will keep checking for updates of him. :)

Guest Cerise

myownsecretmind. you can watch the episodes of FOODelicious on the Arirang site...

If you have an account (if not, create one), then go to the Video on Demand section and click on the which quality you want low/high. This is the link for the Videos section HERE...

Enjoy lots of Ricky's Moments... XD

myownsecretmind. you can watch the episodes of FOODelicious on the Arirang site...

If you have an account (if not, create one), then go to the Video on Demand section and click on the which quality you want low/high. This is the link for the Videos section HERE...

Enjoy lots of Ricky's Moments... XD

Thank you for the tip, Cerise. I'll definitely register tonight and do some catching up. B)

foodelicious1.gif

To korean_aein, thanks for the support! :)

Aaaghh,.... mylovely_sky, again thank you for the photos.... The accent at his black shirt inside the black suite is soo over the top but he seems can bring it mighty fine for me.... :)

Archived