[drama 2008] Strongest Chil Woo 최강칠우

Guest KST_CICHLID

Guest KST_CICHLID

[KBS2] Eric, Goo Hye Sun, Yoo Ah In, Lee Eon, Jeon Noh Min, Kim Byul

Track List

01 . 태평성대 (Tae pyung sung dae)

02 . 우리 함께라면 (Woo ri ham gge ra myun - SS501)

03 . 아나요 (Ah na yo - Shim Eun Jin)

04 . 내가 달려갈게 (Nae ga dal ryuh gal gge - Lazybone)

05 . 기다려요 (Gi da ryuh yo - Han Ul)

06 . Again (Again - Choi Sung Il)

07 . 조선 플라멩고 (Uhn jen ga - Hye Na)

08 . 난세지음 (Chosun flamenco)

09 . 천만의 횃불 (Nan se ji eum)

10 . 바람개비 (Chun man eh hwaet bool)

11 . 보이지 않는 길 (Ba ram gae bi)

12 . 웨스턴 휘파람 (Bo ee ji ahn neun gil)

13 . 희애노락(喜哀怒樂) (Western hwi pa ram)

14 . 道刀(도도) (Hee ae no rak)

15 . 멈추지 않을 것이다 (Do do)

16 . 비상 (Mum choo ji ahn eul gut shi da)

17 . Bi sang

English Hard Sub.

Big thanks to KaKak for recording & uploading all these

border.gif

Ep. 01

Ep. 02

Ep. 03

Ep. 04

Ep. 05

Ep. 06

Ep. 07

Ep. 08
NO HARD SUB AVAILABLE FOR THIS EPISODE

Ep. 09

Ep. 10

Ep. 11

Ep. 12

Ep. 13

Ep. 14

Ep. 15

Ep. 16

Ep. 17

Ep. 18

Ep. 19

Ep. 20

Please visit Dramabeans's blog for complete summary of Strongest Chil Woo

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/08/stronges...isode-20-final/

All raw episodes with MU links from Aja-Aja

border.gif

downloadfr8.gif

Soft Subs by WITHS2 Team

(Special thanks to Crystalis, KaKak & Ricsam)

border.gif

Ep. 01

Ep. 02

Ep. 03

Ep. 04

Ep. 05

Ep. 06

Ep. 07

Ep. 08

Ep. 09

Ep. 10

Ep. 11

Ep. 12

Ep. 13

Ep. 14

Ep. 15

Ep. 16

Ep. 17

Ep. 18

Ep. 19

Ep. 20

Chinese Hard Sub

Big thanks to Cococrust for all MU links of the Chinese Hard Sub.

border.gif

Ep. 01

Ep. 02

Ep. 03

Ep. 04

Ep. 05

Ep. 06

Ep. 07

Ep. 08

Ep. 09

Ep. 10

Ep. 11

Ep. 12

Ep. 13

Ep. 14

Ep. 15

Ep. 16

Ep. 17

Ep. 18

Ep. 19

Ep. 20

You might wish to visit Cococrust's blog for more goodies

http://www.co2r.wordpress.com/2008/06/18/k...ongest-chilwoo/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMGosh Eric in a historical drama?!?! so is it like iljimae or hong gil dong?? dannnnnng i can't wait =D so many good saguek dramas out there =D :lol:

Guest angel2nyt

Shinhwa member Eric (Mun Jung Hyuk, 29) will be displaying his acting skills for the last time before he enlists into the army.

The KBS2 drama, 최강칠우 (Choi Gang Chiru / Strongest Chiru - working title) from 9 June onwards, every Monday and Tuesday at 9.55pm. Scripted by Baek Yoon Chul and produced by Park Man Young, the drama will star Eric as the male lead character Kang Chiru (working name).

"Strongest Chiru" is KBS's latest sageuk drama after "Hong Gil Dong". Eric will play a lowly officer in a 의금부 (eui geum bu) (a court that handles crimes of treason) in the Joseon era, nondescript, not very smart and whose lifelong ambition is to become a mid-level officer. However when night falls, he transforms into the top assassin in an assassination organization, who metes out punishment to evildoers and gives justice where needed. This challenging role will see him play out a man with two vastly different characters.

The court, the equivalent of the modern-day police department in the Joseon era, will be the setting for the drama, and the sageuk drama will feature action scenes with assassins with various secrets.

After starring in MBC's "Que Sera Sera" last May, Eric has been busy with Shinhwa's overseas activities. This will be the last drama project before he enlists into the army.

Eric, unlike the other members, hasn't had any solo album activities beside Shinhwa group activities.

Shinhwa's 9th album is due to be released very soon, and when interviewed Eric sad, "I took a long break because my health condition wasn't that good. Now I'm in my peak condition."

Eric's management company Top Class Entertainment expressed, "Eric can't really relate himself to a sageuk drama, but as the script is very interesting, he decided on it as his next project. After a year's break, he's now in the pink of health. This drama is expected to end in mid-August and he's scheduled to enlist in September".

Source: naver consolidated news

Chi trans: vera@fallineric.com

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest huangsy

Historical drama from the Chosun era scheduled to debut 9 June 2008 and thereafter on Mondays and Tuesdays at 9.55pm Seoul time (replacing Powerful Opponents).

Director : Park Man Yung 박만영

Scriptwriter : Baek Wun Chul 백운철

Cast : Eric (Shinhwa)

Eric stars as the male lead character Kang Chiru.

20080325155218353e1_161408_0.jpg

Link to related news clips

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=7272249

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...2519331750575#;

2008032519331750575_193835_1.jpg

Guest ripgal

Cool.. Eric in an ancient drama.. it's gonna be interesting..:w00t:

I'm glad we still get to see him in a drama before his impending MS..

Guest ricsam

waaaw finally ERIC oppa will act in a drama before his enlistment ..

can not wait to watch this drama

miss this guy a lot

Guest ericmania

Shinhwa member Eric returns to TV as the highest-paid singer-turned-actor.

In the new KBS2 series that is scheduled for broadcast from June, Choi Gang Chil Woo (working title / produced by Park Man Young), Eric is expected to

receive 30 million won per episode. If the ratings are higher than expected or if the rights to the drama are sold to other territories, his fees will further

increase.

Eric is apparently the highest paid singer-turned-actor in the industry. Korea's highest-paid actor Bae Yong Joon reportedly received 2 billion won per episode

for MBC drama The Legend, and thus making a cool 50 billion won for the whole series.

The reason for Eric's high fees is his status as a Hallyu star. As a member of Shinhwa, Eric is a star in Japan and he's also well known as an actor there

through his dramas such as "Bulsae" and "Super Rookie". The reason for the production team behind "Choi Gang Chil Woo" choosing a Hallyu star for this

project is exactly this - there are special plans for the drama to be aired in Japan.

If the plans for Japan proceed, Eric will receive royalties from the Japan activities as well. A KBS spokesperson said, "Choi Gang Chil Woo is the biggest

project for KBS this summer. We're looking forward to attracting overseas acquisitions for the drama with Eric as the selling point."

"Choi Gang Chil Woo" is a 20-episode sageuk drama.

Source: sports hankook &oceans

Chi trans: jojoyu7@shinhwachina

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest White Star

Thanks for the news.....

+WS+

BYJ made 2 bil won for 1 ep????? that's 2 mil USD an ep. even the highest paid American TV star don't make that much (highest paid Tv actor was (ithink) Ray Romano from Everybody love raymond....andhe still only make 1 mil an ep, highest paid Tv actress was jennifer aniston from Friends, also 1 mil USD an ep) ...200Mil won an ep sound more believable though. But that still sound ridiculous for a korean drama.

Guest angel2nyt

Thanks for the news.....

+WS+

BYJ made 2 bil won for 1 ep????? that's 2 mil USD an ep. even the highest paid American TV star don't make that much (highest paid Tv actor was (ithink) Ray Romano from Everybody love raymond....andhe still only make 1 mil an ep, highest paid Tv actress was jennifer aniston from Friends, also 1 mil USD an ep) ...200Mil won an ep sound more believable though. But that still sound ridiculous for a korean drama.

no...

not 2 billion..

200 million won..

so that's about 200,000 dollars for every ep

that's what bae yong jun got for taewangsashinki

Guest choong jae

eric's last drama b4 going off for military service. i'm surprised he found time to film for this drama when there's a lot to be done for shinhwa's activites. n wasn't he gonna release an solo ablum too?? i could be wrong, but its gonna be interesting seeing him in a historical role for sure :)

Guest lieulylom

eric's last drama b4 going off for military service. i'm surprised he found time to film for this drama when there's a lot to be done for shinhwa's activites. n wasn't he gonna release an solo ablum too?? i could be wrong, but its gonna be interesting seeing him in a historical role for sure :)

Don't worry, Shinhwa activities are from April-May. Eric doesn't start filming this until June. I don't think eric is going to release a solo album anymore. He doesn't have time to do that.

Guest love!melody

oh wow! this is totally different from the other dramas eric has played in. i don't really like dramas which take place during 'historical' times but i'll give it a try :) just for eric! <3 and the plot seems interesting as well. and wow~ so 30,000 x 20 episodes = 600,000 US dollars. that's still alot LOL at least to me. anyways, can't wait to see it. *sigh* so sad that this will be his last before enlistment ... but i know that we'll see him once again once he completes his duties ;)

Guest Hanjae

It's amazing, Eric's trying to cram EVERYTHING in before he goes off to his military service XD He's going to have to do some speedy promotional activities and then rush straight off to film this. I can't wait though, I'm a sucker for historical dramas <3 It'll be so exciting to see Eric in one. I've always thought he's got an extremely "modern" look, so it'll be interesting to see how he manages to pull this off. I wonder whether it'll be a comedy, though. In this mini-drama form, it sounds like it'll be a fusion sageuk along the lines of Hong Gil Dong (give or take a dollop of seriousness).

Though I'm wondering why there's a Battle of the Korean Robin Hood going on this year, with SBS Iljimae in May, Choi Kang Chil Woo in June, MBC Iljimae later in the year, and KBS Hong Gil Dong just finished. I think people will be pretty sick of the Robin Hood figure by the end of the year :P

i am so happy that eric is doing an ancient drama. i love seeing korean ancient drama because it gives a different taste than chinese ancient dramas. i can't wait to find out who will be the lead. i hope it is someone that can compare to eric and compliment him. for some reason i want to see him and han ga in again, they look good together in super rookie. the next person would be kim tae hee. she hasn't done a drama for a long time now. in addition, tae hee looks good in ancient.

Archived