Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flat Noses...

Replies

• DimpolDimpol Posts: 2New Member
    I Think Flat Noses Are Cute. I Have a flat nose yah >.< But I dont care, Because they say its cute, And my reaction to that is wha what?! image . Maybe it suits my dimples too..So it Depends ^.^
  • loverlyxcthloverlyxcth New JerseyPosts: 245Member
    I have a flat nose TT_TT
    A lot of people say it's a button nose
    411彡 updated: 10.16.09
    & blackberry phone thread.
  • teenage.desperationteenage.desperation little bit of love here, therePosts: 216Member
    Honestly, by themselves, I think flat noses are unattractive. Taller and more defined noses are better-looking, imo. Overall, though, your attractiveness is determined by how well your features go together. There was a girl in my hs who had a flat nose but was really pretty (her nose was small, though.)
  • sleeps_in_librarysleeps_in_library Posts: 453Member
    i don't think FLAT is more of a problem than width and the tip.

black people have flat noses, but if the proportion is fine, then the nose is fine.

i notice a lot of asian people have a flat nose that has a tip shorter than the base, which in turn gives the button, or as i used to call it pig [sorry], nose.
  • xx-xx- Posts: 728Member
    flat nose doesnt mean that you look ugly. some people have really pretty face but their nose is flat.
    sharp nose doesnt mean they're pretty cause some ppl look like a witch.
    but imo, flat nose + huge nostrils is ugly...
  • tawahtawah Posts: 137Member
    I don't think they are at all, I don't have a flat nose and i wish it were. I think it's a soft facial feature which isn't necessary a bad thing.

• doofus9doofus9 Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1,214Member
    edited January 2009
    im soo confused as to what a flat nose is.. and the bridge. what is that? how do you tell if its high or low. i feel like a 'tard :[

but from what a lot of your are saying..i think i might have a flat nose too :[
  • xXJaeJoongSarangXxxXJaeJoongSarangXx MareshiaPosts: 621Banned
    QUOTE (x`aNNiie. @ Mar 14 2008, 06:59 PM) »
    Flat noses can look cute sometimes.
    But people might go to you, "Why is your nose so flat".
    I haven't seen a full asian with a nose as high as a non asian IRL without the surgery.

In my opinion, really big noses are worst.

so den people with big and flat nose ?? image
    xxJaeJoongSarangxx is this fashion forward awesome kid who doesn't care what other people think on her. She just goes out and does what she loves to do that is 'SHOPPING+FASHION'.She's not the typical kid that you would find on the streets every single day.She's a unique,complex and so 'HIGH SOCIETY'.

Visit My Website
  • slightlychinita_kristeneslightlychinita_kristene CERTIFIED ANBIHOLIC! philippinesPosts: 358Member
    is really flat nose unattractive?????!

i don't think so...maybe somehow...

me i have flat nose...but it blends in my face cause...i have round face..i'm quite chubby chubby..hehehehe..
    and i'm an asian...maybe that's why...

i agree with some other said..it depends on the face...
    if it blends in your face then there's no problem.. image
    imageimage
    ♥I PROM15E to 13ELIEVE..10VE and PROT3CT 슈퍼주니어♥
    credits to V unnie(anbi) ANBIHOLICS HEAVEN
    twitter accountFacebook Account
  • vip_gdvip_gd Forever VIP HKPosts: 11,243Member

IDOL

edited January 2009
    QUOTE (doofus9 @ Jan 28 2009, 01:53 PM) »
    im soo confused as to what a flat nose is.. and the bridge. what is that? how do you tell if its high or low. i feel like a 'tard :[

but from what a lot of your are saying..i think i might have a flat nose too :[

the part he's touching is the bridge

• V-ni@starV-ni@star Posts: 3,287Member
    QUOTE (x`aNNiie. @ Mar 15 2008, 07:59 AM) »
    Flat noses can look cute sometimes.
    But people might go to you, "Why is your nose so flat".
    I haven't seen a full asian with a nose as high as a non asian IRL without the surgery.

In my opinion, really big noses are worst.

agree... i prefer flat nose than big nose
  • VietHoneyVietHoney Posts: 360Member
    ^ LMAO foreaaal. big noses are nasty image -no offence to anybody o.o-
    well it depends on how the rest of your features look.
    some people look good with flat noses.
    some people don`t look as good with flat noses. image
  • AngieheartsuAngieheartsu Posts: 1New Member
    i have a flat nose but the boys in my school digg it. image
    ♥Angela♥
  • jennychjennych Posts: 589Member
    i used to think my nose was really flat cos my white friends said so lol but one said she thought my nose was cute so haha i think its more to do with how big the nose is, wide wise and also the nostril thing, someone mentioned that and i agree lol its nicer when you cnt see them when you look face to face. depends on the overall face i guess, i wish i had a pointier smaller nose but it probly wouldnt suit me haha cnt force a nose on the wrong face lol XD
  • AutumnAutumn =] B.C,CanadaPosts: 2,738Member
    I HATE my flat nose...i can't even wear my stupid glasses because of it..they won't even stay up cause i dont even have like a nose bridge wtfman! and my side profile doesn't exist because its FLATFLATFLAT..seriousl though whenever i take pictures, i only take em STRAIGHT on because my profile is so ugly
  • jxmodejxmode waltz in code. In front of my laptopPosts: 2,650Member
    I think this depends more on how it fits with the person.
    Sometimes it can look other times it doesn't.
    I know someone who has a flat nose and it's not attractive at all, while I know another person who has a flat nose and she looks cute.
  • disfunktional.disfunktional. ►silent tiger. mushroom townPosts: 7,040Friend of Soompi
    all my cousins have a flat nose, my nose is kind of tall but its fat at the tip like it looks like a dang tomato TT-TT Flat noses definitely depends on what face shape you have. But it's a disadvantage when wearing glasses and taking pictures with flash. Makes it look like a flat surface instead of a bridge (your nose).
    hiatus; September 2009 Back!...in a way :)
    current fan-fiction: Phases to Becoming Strangers
    finished works: One-shot | A Silly Read :P
  • -_--_- Posts: 811Friend of Soompi

ROOKIE

It's no big deal.. some people still look really cute with it.

i4.gifMy two fav tough and adorable things.. my big Rottweiler & my Marine i4.gif

• babiloveyoobabiloveyoo New JerseyPosts: 6,222Member
    It depends on the persons overall face? lols >,<
  • Se3kSe3k Nurd xP NetherlandsPosts: 288Member
    if it fits your face its all good image
    mines a lil bit wide
    i also said to my aunt once damn my nose is uglyyy
    but then she said stfu it fits your face it looks good D:
    so yeah!
    how does an flat nose look like newayz ._.