"secret Piercings?"

Guest KOGEPANN;)

Guest KOGEPANN;)

any percings you have that your parents don't know about?
So... Have you ever had any "Secret Piercings"

that your parent's never knew you had?

How long did you hide it for, until they found out?

Tell me about it, I'm interested ^_^

I recently had 9 ear piercings done in a day,

and no one at home noticed :(

well I asked before if I could get my ears pierced, but my parents said no,

I wanted to get it done, so I did it anyway,

I don't need their consent to get it pierced right?

well it's only been 3 weeks now anyway, haha.

they still haven't noticed?

But I admit I do feel kinda guilty sometimes lying to them about it. XD

haha where are the rebels at?! :phew:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovejyk

My navel piercing

I got my navel pierced early November. They haven't found out since. I figured that they won't know that I have it pierced unless I told them or if they saw my tummy, which they never. Sometimes my mom likes barging into my dressing room when I'm out shopping with her but thats a rarity.

I hope she never finds out about it. I don't know if she would care too much but I rather not find out. I turn 18 in a couple of months anyways and I talked to my mom and she said that I can get anything done (as long as it isn't tattoos) when I'm 18...

I'm trying to hold out until then so I can just lie about it and say that I only got it recently done since I would be 18 and all soon.

Guest sweet/nothing

haha this thread is quite interesting. I have(had) 2 out of 3 piercings which my parents didnt know about, and my dad still doesnt know about any of them. I had my rook pierced last may and my mom found out in november, I had my tongue pierced last february and she just found that out 1 month ago lol. Oh yea, none of them still know about my lip piercing - and I dont mean the lip on my face xD. I'm so dirty.

Guest CloudyDays

my cartilage piercing. when i had my belly done, i was really thinking about hiding it from them but it was too scandalous of a piercing for them that if they ever found out i did it behind their backs, they would like disown me. so i forced myself to ask them and they got really super mad and yelled at me for couple hours but in the end they reluctantly let me do it lol.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

lol nope, i only have my ears done and my family knows about it..

but dang, how'd you get away with 9 piercings at once? LOL

O_O

haha this thread is quite interesting. I have(had) 2 out of 3 piercings which my parents didnt know about, and my dad still doesnt know about any of them. I had my rook pierced last may and my mom found out in november, I had my tongue pierced last february and she just found that out 1 month ago lol. Oh yea, none of them still know about my lip piercing - and I dont mean the lip on my face xD. I'm so dirty.

lmao that last part made me laugh :lol:

i got a cartilage piercing and it took them 5 months to notice :)

Guest Yangie12

No..^^

If they found out, I'll be dead for sure.

And besides I don't want a piercing which they wouldn't allow me to right now.

Hehe, 9 piercings and they still didn't find out?

Good job, hehe xD

Guest ithinkitslove

sometimes i really wanna do that XD

but dang! nine piercings?!?!

whoaaa.

i know someone who got a lip piercing and her mom asked her about it (she wasn't wearing a stud, or whatever you call it, then) and she lied about it and said it was a pimple because it was red XD

Guest mehlonghae

My tragus piercing. I've had it since December--not that long. But I blatantly show my ear and they still fail to notice it. XD

wow, 9 piercings? o_o -can never withstand all that pain at once-

I wanna get a 2nd piercing on my lobe and I tried asking my mom if I could get it, and she said no ._."

She says it'll look "unprofessional". Hmm I should try asking again XD

Guest Dollyholic

I got my older cousin to take me to get two more piercings on my lobes, and my mom found out like 2 months after.

I'm planning to get 2 more on my right ear. :D

Guest xskyi

i dont but my friends and classmates have.

Classmates have pierced their ear but i dont think their mothers care when they pierc their ear but they recently pierced their tongue and omg they made it a trend.......< <

Some even pierced their nose.

Man so many piercings.

They will sure pierce their navel to, the only question is when.....

Guest GreenTeaLeaves

Well, my mother ignores me a lot, so I thought it was the perfect time to do the piercings I'd always wanted.....I did 4 in a night by myself (I have good tools for this stuff....) and she didn't notice them until 6 months later. I did my own navel piercing too and it took her 3 months to find out.....I still have no idea how she did realize it. o_0

I also re-peirced my ears once and she didn't know either. I guess every cloud has it's silver lining.

Archived