Anne Hathaway on The Devil Wears Prada sequel: "I'd love to do that"

sugarplum892

Anne Hathaway on The Devil Wears Prada sequel: "I'd love to do that"
Anne Hathaway has revealed that she would "love" to work on a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada.
Speaking on The Graham Norton Show, Hathaway described her former co-star Meryl Streep as "the most amazing, magical, warm person".

Anne Hathaway on The Graham Norton Show

On a potential sequel to the 2006 film, the actress replied: "Wouldn't that be fun? I'd love to do that but I don't know if there is any plan for it." 
She also recalled how Streep greeted her on set before getting into character for the duration of the film shoot.
"She's fun and super maternal," Hathaway said. "When I met her she gave me a huge hug and I'm like, 'Oh my god, we are going to have the best time on this movie', and then she's like, 'Ah sweetie, that's the last time I'm nice to you'.
Anne Hathaway & Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada (2006)

"She then went into her trailer and came out the ice queen and that was really the last I saw of 'Meryl' for months, until we promoted the film."
In The Devil Wears Prada, Hathaway played Andy Sachs, a young woman who moves to New York and lands a job as the assistant to one of the city's most notorious magazine editors, Miranda Priestly (Streep).
The Graham Norton Show airs tonight (October 31) at 10.35pm on BBC One.
Source

Archived