Spider/Spider Web in my Boots

Guest czcatherine

Guest czcatherine

Hi guys! 
Anyways I was going to wear my boots today since it was a cooler day, but when I picked them up there were spiders and spiderwebs in them. I dropped them in shock and my sister told me that the spiders were daddy long legs (But i'm not sure because she thinks every spider is a daddy long leg). Is there a way I could clean my leather boots without ruining them and get rid of the spider/spider webs? 

I found a spiderweb in my boots too when I decided to wear them since it was getting colder. There weren't any spiders in there and if there were, they were most likely the small ones. Anyway I stuck my hand in using some tissues to break up the web. My boots are cute and barely worn so I'm not getting let things live in there.

Take them outside and dump all the spiders by turning the boots upside down. Unfortunately things like spiders take up residence in our cute things. It's a good thing you found out before putting your foot in though. I've seen documentaries where people stick their feet in their shoes and got bitten by deadly spiders.

The best way is to
1. slam them upside down against a wall, and then throw them against the ground to make all the excess spiders or dirt drop out
2. spray the inside with Lysol disinfectant or a similar product
3. get a bounty and just wipe the inside. maybe make it a little wet
4. put newspaper balls or other stuff inside unused shoes so that nothing gets inside

Archived