D.O and His Characters on Screen

Guest tatamitata

Guest tatamitata

This year is D.O’s year, I think. Because he casted two characters in a year with two different character.
Around March, we got a good news that he has been cast as Han Kang Woo, a high school student who dreams of becoming a best-selling author to make his mother happy. He’s an innocent student, but his innocence actually holds a big impact on the plot.
But, actually, two months before SBS releases a new drama for his character on drama, D.O was casted and debut on the big screen through upcoming new movie Cart. The movie is about a single mother who working in a large scale supermarket. She will be fighting againts the company due to unfair termination from her job. D.O will be acting as the son of the single mother. D.O’s name in the movie is Taeyoung. He is one of the lead roles in the movie.

Well, from my personal opinion, Taeyoung’s character is more suits for him. Although we can see D.O’s smile on this movie but his acts that I already watched on trailer makes me more anticipated this movie.

full for my personal opinion here

Archived