~°•♡ Crafty Recycle Projects ♡•°~

garasuwonderland

I always like zakka style storage solutions, something is lovely to look at and good for storing.... Every time I finish off a moisturizer, I paint on the used container and turn it to small storage for clips, pins, keys, etc. Good to give new life to used glass too~  

See more of my glass art projects at http://en.pinkoi.com/store/innatantglass

Rainbow Container

15276025942_0de525e679_k.jpg

Thank you for looking :)

Guest poohkkpooh_18e7

can recycle and decorate the table at the same time, very lovely recycled projects! very beautifully painted, especially the sweetie jar, so cute and adorable... just love your artwork :)

Thank you for the compliments, happy to hear that!
I've created these free hand, with brushes and glass paints. I love experiment on new painting techniques and test different painting medium, it's fun and enjoyable! Have tried many brands (still trying many new ones now....), I'd love those by Marabu, Pebeo and Martha Stewart (each has its own beautiful color range, worth trying out and see what tone and colors you like best!)
I love creating glass art, do drop by my art gallery some time and see my other creations, hope you will enjoy my artwork :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived