Who, How, when did you or they confessed?

Guest SLEEK_SUSHI

Guest SLEEK_SUSHI

Who confessed first the guy/girl? How did they confess? through text,dinner date, etc. When did they confess; how long did you guys remain friends before your bf/gf confessed? Just really curious how different peoples answers may be.

You mean confess love?

I have said it on the first date before! Haha. And I have been in relationships when I have never said it at all.

The phrase is quite meaningless I assure you. I say it as a spur of the moment kind of thing. When I feel a significant connection, and I can feel that connection with anyone, no matter how little I "know" them.

What's in a word anyway? Nothing much really. You feel so in love with someone for a while, be it short or long, but then it dies, and maybe it comes back, or maybe not, and then you move on...You find someone, you love them again, it dies again, and it goes on.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I don't know whether this constitutes as a confession but I asked, "So can I call you my bf?" and that's it. 

Guest shooting_stars

My boyfriend didn't have to confess to me because I already knew he liked me since the night we met, but it took roughly 4 months before we both seriously confessed our feelings to each other. We did this over Skype, because we live in different states. I just asked him directly if he still liked me, he said yes, and then I said that I liked him too. It took another month before he came back to see me again and we had our first date. After that, I went to see him, and then he came up to see me again, and 2 months later, we finally made it official.
So overall, it took us about 7 months from the night we met to make it official. :)

Guest luxbunni

Same with @shooting_stars haha, we also didn't need a confession since our feeling was pretty crystal clear the night we met. We met again a week or maybe two after we first met and became "official" within 15 days after we first met :D  . He was basically my Christmas present since we met during a Christmas eve party.
So I guess the confession part of this was when he said we were going to official xxx date and he clarified by saying no dating other people you are mine and I am yours...something like that. 

• 2 weeks later...

There wasn't much of a confession for my bf and I.Throughout the 4 years we've known each other he's always told me at least once a year that he considered me a close friend. I knew it was obvious he liked me to some extent because we didn't even talk that much, but when we did it was very in-depth and personal.I didn't see him for 2 years because of depression and moving away and back but when we finally met up, we had an amazing and fun night that ended with me waking up at like 3am and asking what we were. Then obviously we decided to be together. :P

Guest thojntxoo

My boyfriend never confessed to me that he had liked me...I guess it was his ego or something, I don't know but...what he did tell me was that. He didn't REALIZE that he had liked me until I decided to ditch him for a guy friend of mine and he was all pissed off. lol. His friends were like "what did you do to him? he's pissed off right now and sulking at the corner" lol. Kind of funny. 

my last ex didn't ask me out.We kind of making it sublimially "official"he told all of his friends that I am his gf, and hes mine when I asked him why he do that for? he said because I like you and dont want anyone else to have you

• 2 months later...

I have 3 best friends. K, J and T(who is a guy). T most probably likes J. Because of that I tried my best to not grow any strong feelings for him or just try and keep them deeply hidden. J last year had a back surgery and she couldn't come with us at our class trip.

During that trip M (an ex friend) took pictures at the museum and T played with her phone and took random cute and funny pictures of himself. M at that time was very close with us so she send the pictures to J, K and me. J send a message to T and teased him. He actually didn't like it so he came up to us and teased us, pinching our cheeks. He then asked to see the pictures and I said okay. He then touched his forehead with mine while I was searching for the pictures. The talks we had from the past and the times he teased me were already quite the tough thing to go through and this move was just to much for my poor heart but I played it cool.

At the last night we ate all together with our teachers and well J asked me to take pictures of the class and what everyone was doing and of course T was in the picture. She teased him again and he got mad at me and said he didn't want to talk to me ever again. I felt horrible (even though I didn't do something bad) and even though I apologised a billion times he just ignored me. (At that same time once the teachers were gone at the their rooms my class had organised a meet up by the river side.) So once we got at the hotel he messaged me and told me that he just didn't want to talk to me and that was it and there was no reason for me to get hurt over it. Of course it hurt me and I started crying. K got very angry at him and started to tell me to get ready to go out and well we got out and joined the class.

There were alcohol (it was my first time drinking too) and well needless to say I got very drunk. Once drunk I started crying and well basically confessed to him in front of the whole class... We talked through it after the trip and well I got rejected but we still hang out and have lot of fun together, though I did learn that people should have limits for everything.

Archived