[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

fullsizephoto522293.jpg

• Drama: You Are The Only One (English title) / Only You, My Love (literal title)
  • Revised romanization:Dangshinmani Naesarang
  • Hangul: 당신만이 내사랑
  • Director: Jin Hyung-Wook
  • Writer: Ko Bong-Hwang
  • Network: KBS
  • Episodes: 120
  • Release Date: November 24, 2014 --
  • Runtime: Mon-Fri 20:25
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Drama series follows several families living together in one house.

Notes

• Early Korean title was "Saranginga Bobnida" (literally "It Must Be Love").
  • "Only You, My Love" takes over the KBS1 Mon - Fri 20:25 time slot previously occupied by "

My Dear Cat".

Cast

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for starting this thread @anissky :) FInally, a main female lead role for HCA?! Thot she was good in ABMYR and MR. 
@suchadiva42(you again? LOL)... I agree SH was good in JBRIC, This OTP is very fresh too. 
@Ldy_Gmerm annyeong :) Glad to see you here too. I think (and hope? keke) I can look forward to recaps and updates even if I can't catch the drama timely. You've been doing so great in most of the daily dramas with your recaps and such. Kumawo-yo.

120 eps? Wow!. Hope the plot will not disappoint and writernim will maintain consistency for characters. 

Thanks for starting this thread @anissky :) FInally, a main female lead role for HCA?! Thot she was good in ABMYR and MR. 

@suchadiva42(you again? LOL)... I agree SH was good in JBRIC, This OTP is very fresh too. 

@Ldy_Gmerm annyeong :) Glad to see you here too. I think (and hope? keke) I can look forward to recaps and updates even if I can't catch the drama timely. You've been doing so great in most of the daily dramas with your recaps and such. Kumawo-yo.

120 eps? Wow!. Hope the plot will not disappoint and writernim will maintain consistency for characters. 

Hello my friend :-h your right hope this drama doesn't disappoint us in which the synopsis sounds interested, but I've been seeing that lately as to where of having me getting upset and going out of my freaking mind watching it ~X(

@jadecloud *waving* Good to see you here as well.. if @ainissky does not already have plans to recap, translate or someone else is not going to do it. I have no problem doing a scene recap for this drama.. It may not be right after it plays because I have problems with KBS and live streaming but if no one else will mind or has plans to do so as soon as I get the raw I can do a recap for it.. when it starts.. :) What can I say I am addicted to the dailies..

I am really looking forward to this drama.. Just have to get through the next 23 more of There's a Cat... lol

Edit:
I just went through the cast list.. and they have an impressive group of people.. some I have seen in other dramas recently..

Cast

• Han Chae Ah as Song Do Won
  • Sung Hyuk as Lee Ji Gun- (Bride of the century, Come Jang Bo Ri as Our Batman Moony!!)
  • Ji Joo Yun as Nam Hye Ri
  • Kang Nam Gil -(Glorious day (as the dead beat dad), Trot Lovers (dead beat dad)
  • Jung Han Yong-(A New Leaf , Shinning Romance)
  • Lee Young Ha-
  • Lee Hyo Choon-(Everybody Kimchi (NEH, YHE's mom)
  • Sa Mi Ja(Grandmother Loan shark Two Womens Room, Aunt Cheer Up Mr. Kim)
  • Choi Dae Chul-(Thug brother Come Jang Bo Ri, Secretary Fated to Love you)
  • Kim Hae Sook-(Marriage not dating mother to male OTP, Hotel King Bio mom to our male OTP, Strange Housekeeper was the owner of the temp agency I think that hired out the HK, Wang Family, Life is Beautiful.. very long list for her but she does not have this drama listed under her name.. wonder if she will really be in it..)
  • Moon Hee Kyung- (You're All Surounded-Killer rich lady, Inspiring Generation, Noble Woman-Played JM's moochy mother living with her SIL)
  • Kyung In Sun-(Kang Goo's story and Immortal Classic)
  • Han Yoo Yi-(Played SDH's sister SDE on A Well Raised Daughter.. our resident detective and go get em girl!!)

Ldy Gmerm said: @jadecloud *waving* Good to see you here as well.. if @ainissky does not already have plans to recap, translate or someone else is not going to do it. I have no problem doing a scene recap for this drama.. It may not be right after it plays because I have problems with KBS and live streaming but if no one else will mind or has plans to do so as soon as I get the raw I can do a recap for it.. when it starts.. :) What can I say I am addicted to the dailies..

I am really looking forward to this drama.. Just have to get through the next 23 more of There's a Cat... lol

Edit:
I just went through the cast list.. and they have an impressive group of people.. some I have seen in other dramas recently..

Cast

• Han Chae Ah as Song Do Won
  • Sung Hyuk as Lee Ji Gun- (Bride of the century, Come Jang Bo Ri as Our Batman Moony!!)
  • Ji Joo Yun as Nam Hye Ri
  • Kang Nam Gil -(Glorious day (as the dead beat dad), Trot Lovers (dead beat dad)
  • Jung Han Yong-(A New Leaf , Shinning Romance)
  • Lee Young Ha-
  • Lee Hyo Choon-(Everybody Kimchi (NEH, YHE's mom)
  • Sa Mi Ja(Grandmother Loan shark Two Womens Room, Aunt Cheer Up Mr. Kim)
  • Choi Dae Chul-(Thug brother Come Jang Bo Ri, Secretary Fated to Love you)
  • Kim Hae Sook-(Marriage not dating mother to male OTP, Hotel King Bio mom to our male OTP, Strange Housekeeper was the owner of the temp agency I think that hired out the HK, Wang Family, Life is Beautiful.. very long list for her but she does not have this drama listed under her name.. wonder if she will really be in it..)
  • Moon Hee Kyung- (You're All Surounded-Killer rich lady, Inspiring Generation, Noble Woman-Played JM's moochy mother living with her SIL)
  • Kyung In Sun-(Kang Goo's story and Immortal Classic)
  • Han Yoo Yi-(Played SDH's sister SDE on A Well Raised Daughter.. our resident detective and go get em girl!!)

• 2 weeks later...

FNC Entertainment (CEO Sung-Ho Han) belong to this KBS1 ililgeuk actor Sung Hyuk 'your my only love 'was a surprise to staff. Sung Hyuk is a bapcha let the wasabi directly to the fellow actors and staff of the team, just for you my love ' ready made. Continued shooting in the atmosphere, which boasts more muscled Friendly & Harmonious teamwork became an actor and his caring staff at present is the back door. "You are my only love 'is a work containing the one roof, the family story to share house with materials. Sung Hyuk is from Dining pole CEO played a key role and not a star chef.'There is a cat' but I love you "is a follow-up to the first scheduled to be broadcast November 24. digital news section 
Sung Hyuk, `you only bapcha heartwarming gift to my staff ... also love` `` freshly ground

Archived