will.i.am lashes out at airline for giving away his first class seat

sugarplum892

will.i.am lashes out at airline for giving away his first class seat
will.i.am has lashed out at United Airlines for apparently giving away his seat after he arrived at the airport 45 minutes before departure.
The musician and Voice UK coach complained on Twitter that the US airline had given his first class seat on a flight from New York to China to another passenger.

will.i.am performs in Paris & unveils his Lexus NX
In a series of tweets, he said: "Make sure when you fly to china via @united you get to the airport 1day before because they'll give your seats away.
"Plane leave at 1:15 I got to the airport at 12:30... @united is the worse...I should have learned from the last @united experience.
"@united I'm sitting in the airport ready to fly to china for a business meeting & i want to thank you so much for giving my seat away..."
View image on Twitter

He added that other airlines he has used "wait for premium passengers to arrive".
United Airlines responded by tweeting will.i.am back, asking him to clarify the details. There has been no further comment on the incident.
will.i.am recently unveiled his own custom-designed Lexus NX.
Source

Archived