Ozzy Osbourne on 9/11 terrorist attacks: "I was excited"

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ozzy Osbourne on 9/11 terrorist attacks: "I was excited"Ozzy Osbourne has said that he was "excited" by the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
The Black Sabbath star told Shortlist that being in New York on the day of the World Trade Center collapse was 'his kind of craziness'.
Ozzy Osbourne

"I wasn't scared, I was excited," he claimed. "It was my kind of craziness, y'know. The day after that happened, there was f**king nobody in New York. 
"I remember standing on the steps of the hotel, and - you know when you see an old cowboy film and that tumbleweed rolls past on the ground? There was newspaper just floating around on the streets. It was so f**king weird. 
"Everybody just backed off Manhattan because they didn't know if it was an all-out thing or what. But I hope this Isis lot don't get going. I've come to the conclusion that it's in mankind to try to kill each other for one thing or another.
Ozzy Osbourne

"And I think sooner or later one of these crazy f**kers is going to get a nuclear weapon or some f**king thing, and f**k a lot of people up. That's in our nature. I hope it won't happen, but it looks like it could happen if they get it."
Osbourne also spoke about meeting then-president George W Bush as a guest of honor at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, branding him a "c**t* and adding: "No-one would come near me because I was off me f**king nuts."
Source

Archived