Ricky Wong to launch HKTV again

sugarplum892

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ricky Wong to launch HKTV againRicky Wong to launch HKTV again

9 Oct – HKTV CEO Ricky Wong has recently announced that the company will be broadcasting for free on an online platform.As reported on HK Channel, on 7 October, Wong revealed that HKTV will be running its programmes via OTT format (Over The Top) online starting in November.Its programmes, which include dramas and variety shows, will be available for Hong Kong audiences through the downloaded HKTV app on SmartTVs, computers, and through Xiaomi TV Box.Content-wise, the company will be broadcasting two hours of dramas, a 30-minute variety show and 4 hours of outsourced dramas in the early stages of its broadcast.However, Wong revealed that the company has plans to release an e-shopping channel, as well as 10 hours of programme broadcast a day.In regards to rumours that HKTV will launch its service beginning 19 November, which is also the day of its rival TVB's anniversary, a representative of HKTV replied, "We will launch the date when the right time comes."Among dramas that are waiting for broadcast include Liu Kai Chi's "Police Boundaries", Angelica Lee's "Choose our Battle", and Frankie Lam's "Hidden Faces".(Photo Credit: www.TheAtlantic.com)Source

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Adrian Wong looks forward to HKTV dramasAdrian Wong looks forward to HKTV dramas

9 Oct – Hong Kong actress Adrian Wong recently expressed her delight with the news that HKTV has found its platform for broadcast.As reported on HK Channel, the actress, who has filmed several dramas with the company before its TV license application was inexplicably rejected by the Communications Authority, expressed her eagerness to finally show the audience her performance."I have filmed several variety shows before and I am very excited. It has been two years!" she said. "If the shows can be broadcasted in November, I will be able to show people my performances."The actress revealed that she had already filmed three dramas with the company, including "My Mother is a Black Rose" with Kara Hui, and "Brain Detective" with her father, Felix Wong.When asked which drama she would prefer to be broadcasted first, Adrian replied, "Of course the one with my dad!"(Photo Credit: www.AsianPopNews.com)Source

Archived