[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

Three Meals A Day
삼시세끼

tumblr_nfio6xGonF1sz568uo1_1280.jpg
Title: Three Meals in a Day | Three meals | Samsi Meals
Hangul: 삼시세끼Director: Na Young Seok & Park Hee-yeonWriter: Lee WoojungNetwork: tvNGenre: Variety Show
Stars: Lee SeoJin & Ok TaecyeonLocation: Jeongseon, Gangwon-do
Episodes: 10 (?)Release Date: October 17, 2014Runtime: Friday | 9:50 pm KST [70 minutes]Language: KoreanCountry: South Koreaf130576766493220000(0).jpg

A South Korean outdoor cooking-reality show with self-sufficient organic life which airs on tvN. It was first aired on October 7, 2014, Friday night at 21:50 KST on tvN. The fixed casts of the show are South Korean actor, Lee Seo-jin and beast-dol, Ok Taec-yeon. On the program, they live in a little country village in the Jeongseon, Gangwon-do province and use whatever food they find there to create three meals. [sr]
An outdoor variety program in which its participants live out on an unfamiliar and secluded countryside to eat. Joining the show will be Lee Seo Jin, as well as beast-dol, 2PM′s Taecyeon.The two men will live together in a little country village in the Gangwon-do province and use whatever food they find there to create three meals. Putting the familiar and comfortable city behind them, they′re expected to cause much entertainment as they search for food in nature without getting any help. [sr]
“Three Meals a Day,” will be more similar to “1 Night 2 Days.” On the show, Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin will be living together in a remote village in the countryside, where they will have to make all their meals from ingredients they get from nature. [sr]

10478944_662149930572968_830806329843705

History

The director for this show, Na Young-seok, was also the director of the popular KBS2 variety show, 2 Days & 1 Night Season 1 and tvN variety shows Grandpas Over Flowers, Sisters Over Flowers and Youth Over Flowers. 
When Lee Seo-jin was on Grandpas Over Flowers, the staff gave him nickname ′Cooking King′ due to his poor cooking skills. The staff even making fun of him by creating a fake cooking show called ′Cooking King Seo Jinnie,′ which eventually became Three Meals. The show starred by Seo-jin and Taec-yeon, who was also Seo-jin co-star in Wonderful Days. On October 15, 2014, the two casts alongside Na PD and Park Hee-yeon PD attended Three Meals a Day press conference, that being streamed live on tvN's youtube channel, at the 63 City Convention Center in Yeouido
Season 2 of Three Meals a Day is being planned. Originally, there would be only 8 episode for season 1, but it will be extended by at least 2 episodes. [sr]

Three Meals Family

tumblr_nfio6xGonF1sz568uo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nfio6xGonF1sz568uo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nfio6xGonF1sz568uo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfjorlUtKm1sz568uo1_r1_1280.jpg

Press Conference

20141015_1413351803_42098500_1.jpg
IE001763738_STD.jpg

Trailer/Teaser

Episode GuideGUEST LIST

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

PREVIEWs
credit Luci En - Anni Choi

Episode 05

Episode 06

Episode 10

Episode 11

RAW

credit tvN | Youtube

Episode 09 [clip 1] [clip 2] [clip 3]
Episode 10 [clip 1] [clip 2] [clip 3]
Episode 11 [clip 1] [clip 2] [clip 3]

SUBBED

credit myboytaec blogEpisode 1Episode 2Episode 3Episode 4Episode 5

Video credits: SpringKitchenKorean > Chinese subs credits: Youku The subbing & timing team: @InLo90 

@junhoempress @tyciaaaz @joycekzy @myboytaec

RECAPs/REVIEWs

First Impressions
Episode 1  Dramabeans
Episode 2 Dramabeans 
Episode 3
Episode 4

Episode 5

RATINGS

In the ratings below, the highest rating for the show will in be red, and the lowest rating for the show will be in blue.
Episode    |     Original Airing Date     |     Nationwide     |     Seoul
Episode 1       |       October 17, 2015         |         4.29%           |         5.65%
Episode 2       |       October 24, 2015         |         5.73%           |         6.90%
Episode 3       |    
   October 31, 2015         |         6.70%           |         7.90%
Episode 4       |     
  November 7, 2015        |         6.96%           |                   
Episode 5       |    
  November 14, 2015       |         6.98%           |         8.60%
Episode 6       |    
  November 21, 2015       |         7.23%           |        9.20%

SOURCEs
PROFILE | SITE LINK
Three Meals Official Site | Three Meals Facebook Page
tvN Official Site | tvN Youtube | tvN FB Page

SOCIAL
Lee Seo Jin
 Official SiteFB Fan Page - Nate Search - DC Gal - fanmade twitter

Na Young Seok
FB Fan Page - Nate Search - DC Gal
Ok Taecyeon
FB Fan Page - Twitter Nate Search - DC Gal

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUEEpisode 5

******UNDER CONSTRUCTION*****

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na PD baits Lee Seo-jin to headline new variety showby girlfriday | September 5, 2014NaPD_LeeSeoJin1.jpg

girlfriday: Ooh, Na PD (Na Young-seok) is doing a new show! Okay, so technically he’s always doing a new show with Grandpas Over Flowers leading to Noonas and Youths and so forth, but apparently he’s switching gears with his next variety program and stepping away from the Over Flowers theme.

javabeans: Is it really switching gears, though, when he’s casting (possibly) Lee Seo-jin, aka Seo Genie, aka Seojinnie, and making it another outdoor variety show while courting other members as well? Is this really just 1 Night, 2 Days, 3 Luggage Boys?

girlfriday: Knowing Na PD, it’s entirely possible he’s lying through his teeth on purpose, just so he can trick Seojinnie into doing Cranky Oppas Over Flowers.

javabeans: Or is he making good on his joke-threat and actually planning King of Cooking where every episode Seo-jin fails?

girlfriday: That would be awesome. I guess the real genius is that he knows he can just stick Seojinnie in front of a camera and get something good, as long as there’s complaining involved.

javabeans: I love that he was actually surprised how good Seo-jin was in the firstGrandpas Over Flowers, and now he just doesn’t want to let him go. Concept is irrelevant! Get Seo-jin! He knows gold when he sees it.

girlfriday: Seriously.

javabeans: It’s the birth of a new creator-muse power duo. You know, Woody Allen had Diane Keaton, Scorcese had DeNiro, Tim Burton has Johnny Depp…

girlfriday: And now Na PD has Seojinnie! Really, their bromance makes me genuinely happy, I don’t know why. Because it’s begrudging, maybe?

javabeans: There’s an added layer because Seo-jin is older and Na PD totally regards him as this older brother, and so it’s respect mixed with annoyance and pestering.

girlfriday: I also think Na PD isn’t often outsmarted by his stars, but Seo-jin is quick and it makes for a more balanced (and hilariously contentious) relationship.

javabeans: Taken at face value I can see how this untitled, undescribed variety show could be great, but when has Na PD ever announced something and then given us that? I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.

girlfriday: Yeah all we know so far is that it’s an outdoor variety show (meaning just that it’s not shot in a studio), it’s planning to air after Youths Over Flowers in mid-October, and they’re looking into other cast members, maybe. Way to be vague.

javabeans: I’m pretty sure suffering is a given.

girlfriday: Na PD wouldn’t have it any other way.

Via Osen
Credit Dramabeans

I love this two together. like super duper love them. and them having a show where Na PD tries his best to make LSJ suffer is just the one of the most epic thing ever. But I think I would love another Grandpas over flower again, I want all the halbaes travelling... and maybe add another halbae or two just to increase the ante of Lee Seo Jin suffering... but Seo jin in a cooking show is not a bad idea also, I think Na PD would make it epic just by complaining at all the ingredients that LSJ wll buy, prepare and cook...luff luff them both....

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Na PD Takes 2PM′s Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin on a New Cooking Variety Show

′Cooking King Seo Jinnie′ Lee Seo Jin will end up making food. The winner again this time is Na Young Seok PD. 

With the success of Grandpas Over Flowers, Nunas Over Flowers, andYouth Over Flowers, Na Young Seok PD is coming back with a new kind of outdoor variety program. 

Na PD Takes 2PM′s Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin on a New Cooking Variety Show

The new self-sufficient organic life program Three Meals will begin on October 17, following Youth Over Flowers

Three Meals is an outdoor variety program in which its participants live out on an unfamiliar and secluded countryside to eat. Joining the show will be Lee Seo Jin, who served as the luggage boy on Grandpas Over Flowers, as well as beast-dol, 2PM′s Taecyeon. 

The two men will live together in a little country village in the Gangwon-do province and use whatever food they find there to create three meals. Putting the familiar and comfortable city behind them, they′re expected to cause much entertainment as they search for food in nature without getting any help. 

More than anything, Lee Seo Jin′s participation in the program is being spotlighted as his poor cooking skills have already been exposed through Grandpas Over Flowers, when he attempted to cook for the veteran actors in March. 

At the time, the staff gave the nickname ′Cooking King′ to Lee Seo Jin, even making fun of him by creating a fake cooking show called ′Cooking King Seo Jinnie,′ which eventually became Three Meals

"As he never cooks, we wanted to show Lee Seo Jin the true flavors of food," said the staff on why they cast Lee Seo Jin.

Na PD Takes 2PM′s Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin on a New Cooking Variety Show

Having appeared as brothers with Lee Seo Jin in the drama Wonderful Days, Taecyeon is also being anticipated in the new program. Compared to the grumbling and sly Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon will be worrying about how to feed himself with his bright and innocent personality. 

"We thought that Taecyeon′s simple and responsible image, as well as his handsome face and relationship with Lee Seo Jin would fit well with the program," said the staff. "Both Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon studied abroad and have the city man image, so we wanted to show a side that has never been shown before when they start living in the countryside. 

"Leaving behind all the baggage from daily life and worrying only about what to eat is what Three Meals is about. It′s so easy in the city, but so difficult in this place, and you′ll feel the importance of one meal through this program," said Na Young Seok PD. 

"We plan on showing reality as it is as they leave their busy lives and walk into simpler times with nature," said Park Hee Yeon PD, who is co-directing the program with Na Young Seok. "Viewers will be able to enjoy an feel satisfied as the two city bachelors, Lee Seo Jin and Tacyeon fight to survive in a place that has nothing." 

Photo Credit: Olive TV, tvN
Credit MwaveEnewsWorld

Na PD whips up cooking variety program with Lee Seo-jin, Taecyeonby javabeans | October 1, 2014

wonderfulseason_6.jpg

This is hilarious. When it was first announced that Na PD (Na Young-seok of Grandpas, Noonas, and Youths Over Flowers) was planning a new variety program with everyone’s favorite reluctant luggage boy, Lee Seo-jinwe joked that he should just make it a cooking show. After all, he poked so much fun of Seo-jin’s cooking during Grandpas Over Flowers and even stuck a whole joke “King of Cooking” segment into an episode, just to mock him.

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/na-pd-whips-up-cooking-variety-program-with-lee-seo-jin-taecyeon/

September 30, 2014

Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin to Star in New Variety Show Produced by PD Na Young Sukhttp://www.soompi.com/2014/09/30/taecyeon-and-lee-seo-jin-to-star-in-new-variety-show-produced-by-pd-na-young-suk/

Taecyeon of boy group 2PM and actor Lee Seo Jin will be starring in the latest variety program produced by Producer Na Young Suk, who is responsible for hit shows like “1 Night 2 Days” and the “Over Flowers” travel variety series.
Different from the travel-themed shows the producer has been doing lately, this new show, titled “Three Meals a Day,” will be more similar to “1 Night 2 Days.” On the show, Taecyeon and Lee Seo Jin will be living together in a remote village in the countryside, where they will have to make all their meals from ingredients they get from nature.
“Three Meals a Day” will premiere after the completion of the currently airing show produced by Na Young Suk, “Youth Over Flowers“, on October 17.

I can't believe Na PD made his "threat" of making Lee Seojin the star of a cooking show come true and I can't wait to see how he managed to get Lee Seojin to agree lmao. I hope we'll get to see a secret camera prank. Na PD is getting really good at those.

Tacyeon and LSJ know each other from their drama so I think they'll be close and both are kind of dorky but reliable. 

Teaser | Three Meals a Daycredit Luci en

@dirtylittlesecret765 @miumiu18 and @the girl who! welcome to the thread chingus...and kinda agree this is just killer combo Na PD, Writer Lee and Lee Seo Jin!
I would have wished Lee Seunggi was here case between Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seunggi cooking, it would be epic battle of surprises and fails!!!but with Taecyeon, watched him in Family Outing 2, was not a fan of his in that but then again was not a fan of family outing 2But I am looking forward to him in this. the trailer is just so funny, as usual its the signature epic editing of Na PD!!!

@miumiu18kinda agree, Na PD is just such genius and evil... he is evil genius!it was in season one of grandpas when na PD suggested/threatened/offered this cooking show.. and now its reals...Poor SeoJinnie!!! Bravo Na PD!!! YAH for all of us!!!

anyway here is the montage of Seo Jinnnie cooking moments in grandpas over flowerSeason 1

halbae4-00208.jpg
halbae4-00232.jpg
halbae4-00254.jpg
halbae4-00256.jpg

halbae5-00095.jpg
halbae5-00101.jpg
halbae5-00108.jpg
halbae5-00109.jpg
halbae5-00116.jpg

Season 2

halbaespain3-00379.jpg
halbaespain3-00400.jpg
halbaespain3-00429.jpg
halbaespain3-00439b.jpg

halbae04-00529.jpg
halbae04-00606.jpg
halbae04-00646.jpg

halbaespain6-00293.jpg
halbaespain6-00285.jpg

credit pics from Dramabeans

Grandpas Over Flowers Season 2 aiming for Seo Jinnie in a cooking variety show
Seo-jin gets cookin’ for Grandpas Over Flowers in Spainby javabeans | March 4, 2014 | DRAMABEANS
halbaes2014_1.jpghalbaes2014_1a.jpg

Reminding us that the show is only a few days from its premiere, we have new teasers and a poster out for tvN’s upcoming reality-variety show Grandpas Over Flowers: The Spain Trip. (I’m not totally certain how they’re counting “seasons” of this show with all the various trips and spin-offs going on — some places call this Season 2, having counted the France and Taiwan trips as two halves of one season, and others count this as Season 3. So we may just end up calling it Grandpas Over Flowers in Spain, or Grandpas in Spainto be concise about it. )

Aside from being just cute, the poster above makes me laugh because Lee Seo-jin (aka Seojinnie, aka Seo Genie) has added a new title among the many he has accrued while being the grandpas’ resident luggage boy, interpreter, chauffeur, tour guide, messenger, and more. Above his head, the show (or more to the point, Na PD) has written: Errand boy? Cooking king?

That point gets reiterated in the teasers below, where Seo-jin first heads out amidst gorgeous scenery in Barcelona, with pretty music scoring the moment, and gets asked what he’s doing. A half-grumpy “Going to cook” is all he says, and off he goes carrying supplies.

In the teaser after that, we have Seo-jin in the kitchen with hungry halbaes getting crankier by the minute as he runs around trying to fulfill their menu requests before they tear his head off. Il-sub halbae requests kimchi jjigae (“with lots of pork belly!”) and then waits impatiently by while Seo-jin gets cooking — and don’t you love the way Na PD hovers, all pesky-like? Geun-hyung halbae chimes in that it’s been all of ten whole minutes — what’s taking so long? The show sneaks in an Emergency Couple nod (way to cross-promote, tvN), calling this “Seo-jin’s Emergency Kitchen,” with heart rate monitor beeping away as Seo-jin barks orders like a surgeon demanding implements. In this case that translates to “Soju! Gimme soju, hurry! Boil the kimchi jjigae! Fry the bacon!” Finally he sits down at the table for the verdict, and thankfully it’s deemed tasty. Phew. Dodged that bullet.

The Spain edition of Grandpas Over Flowers kicks off this Friday on tvN.

halbaes2014_5.jpg
halbaes2014_6.jpg
halbaes2014_7.jpg
halbaes2014_8.jpg

Teaser | Three Meals a Day
credit Luci en

@dirtylittlesecret765 @miumiu18 and @the girl who! 
welcome to the thread chingus...
and kinda agree this is just killer combo Na PD, Writer Lee and Lee Seo Jin!

I would have wished Lee Seunggi was here case between Lee Seo Jin and Lee Seunggi cooking, it would be epic battle of surprises and fails!!!
but with Taecyeon, watched him in Family Outing 2, was not a fan of his in that but then again was not a fan of family outing 2
But I am looking forward to him in this. the trailer is just so funny, as usual its the signature epic editing of Na PD!!!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I know Taec from my 2PM stanning days and they were always hilarious, you can look forward to his fashion choices because he's known as a "fashion terrorist". so I have high hopes for Taec in this especially in combo with LSJ. I bet LSJ will try to order him around being his hyung and sunbae. It's gonna be fun.

(I wasn't a fan of FO2 either but I think it was more because of the concept (or lack thereof?) than the people in it)

What I learned from watching shows with Na PD is never ever to joke about something unless you are willing to do that in real, because Na PD WILL hold you to your word and make your worst nightmares come true all the while brainwashing you into thinking that he is doing you a favour lol

Three Meals a Day, with a heaping side of bickeringby javabeans | October 7, 2014 samsi1.jpg

What is it about eating in slow motion that just makes it hilarious? Or is it slow motion in general that makes everything hilarious? Or really, maybe it’s just the obvious point: It’s Na PD that makes things hilarious.

The first trailer has come out for Na PD’s new food-related variety program, Three Meals a Day, which features Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon (who just played brothers in the weekend drama Wonderful Season)… I was going to say it features them cooking, but I’m not sure jabbing a knife in the air while squeezing your eyes shut and hoping that your food magically runs into the blade counts as cooking. (I really hope Taecyeon is the worst cook ever, as it seems from the teaser, because that would just be adorable.)

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/three-meals-a-day-with-a-heaping-side-of-bickering/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Seo Jin Calls “Three Meals a Day” a Survival Program, Blames PD Na Young Sukddangha October 12, 2014 | SOOMPI

Actor Lee Seo Jin  had a lot to say about his upcoming variety show, “Three Meals a Day.”

Produced by Producer Na Young Suk of the “Over Flowers” travel variety series and the original “1 Night 2 Days,” “Three Meals a Day” will see Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon of 2PM live in the wilds, making their meals from whatever nature has to offer them.

During the latest event Lee Seo Jin attended, he said, “‘Three Meals a Day’ is almost a survival program. Normally I don’t do any cooking. On the show, Taecyeon does most of the cooking while I gather the ingredients.”

He also had something to say about his friend and the producer of the show, Na Young Suk. “I ended up doing a useless show. I was tricked by PD Na Young Suk. I don’t think it’s a good program at all.”

“Three Meals a Day” premieres on October 17.

Archived