[DRAMA 2014] 'Be Arrogant' ('Dodohara') 도도하라 ✩(✩Girls Day Yura,Shin So Yul,Yoo Min Kyu✩)

xHanaParkx

qdhtuk.jpg
Symposis:The mini-drama will focus on the concept of the home business, as the young and ambitious characters strive to make something out of their lives.

which will be about three youths and the push-and-pull lovelines that connect them. Yura will play the ever-cheerful current girlfriend of Yoo Min-kyu; she’s honest with her feelings, but somewhat dependent and impulsive. Yoo will play the boyfriend and ex of Shin So-yool’s character, an homme fatale who will turn the hearts of the two women upside down. He’s immature and spineless, yet impossible to dislike. Shin is the girl who’s encountered all sorts of hardships and has worked for ten years as a clothing wholesaler. After six years of dating Yoo, she’s left with the conviction that money is more important than men. The story gets interesting when she begins working with Yura’s character, unaware that Yura is seeing her ex. All three will end up collaborating to operate and promote an online fashion mall, and in an attempt to bridge drama and reality, the site featured in the show, www.dodohara.com, will actually become a live shopping site when Be Arrogant begins airing on October 27. This could be a brilliant new marketing scheme, or the show could feel like one long infomercial.

CastDodo1.jpg

Girls Day YuraShin So Yul
Yoo Min Kyu

Teaser Video
http://youtu.be/vowj-nWYh3k

[save fore more updates]
(sorry this is my 1st thread for drama thread please support)
MOD EDIT: PLEASE NO EXCESSIVE SYMBOL IN [uPCOMING DRAMA 2014 TITLE]. FOLLOW K-DRAMA THREAD NAMING CONVENTION.

Girl's Day's Yura spotted focusing on her script in BTS photos from 'Be Arrogant' ('Dodohara')

Girls-Day-Yura_1412729375_af_org.jpg
Girl's Day's Yura now has more in common with her onscreen husband Hong Jong Hyun as she takes on acting. Her upcoming SBS Plus mini-drama 'Be Arrogant' ('Dodohara') released behind-the-scenes photos of the idol actress.

The drama's producer commented, "Yura always thinks a lot and studies [her script] while filming... Yura is working hard to become one with her character through endless practice, and we hope that you may watch over her fondly."

'Be Arrogant' portrays the story of three young individuals who strive to make their online shopping site succeed and unintentionally end up in a love triangle.

The series will premiere on October 27 at 11:20 PM KST!

Cr AllKPop

BTS PHOTOS OF GIRL’S DAY YURA REHEARSING FOR UPCOMING DRAMA SBS “BE CONFIDENT” REVEALED

tumblr_inline_nd4az8O4pK1qiflun.jpg

One week ago, we reported that Girl’s Day’s Yura will be participating in an upcoming drama from SBS called, “Be Confident”. Today, behind the scenes still photos of the idol rehearsing for filming has been revealed!

On the 8th, SBS staff and team members of “Be Confident” have released still cuts of Yura practicing and working hard at the filming site of the drama, garnering up the attention and anticipation of many fans.

In the photos, the girl group member is seen memorizing her script with a sincere expression or discussing important matters with the drama director.

Media has been told by the staff that despite her jammed schedule, Yura continues to pour in all her efforts into memorizing all her lines while reading and rereading the scripts repeatedly, trying to get herself into character as deeply as possible.

Yura has been raking up many fans’ anticipation as she’ll be playing the role of the female lead character. The drama’s story line consists of three young men and women who raise a fashion shopping mall company while sharing sweet and sour romances between their love triangle.

"Be Confident" will be airing on the coming 27th at 11:20 PM KST.

Check out the other BTS photos of Yura working hard! Are you looking forward to watching this drama?

tumblr_inline_nd4bjonibk1qiflun.jpg

tumblr_inline_nd4bjvfyVS1qiflun.jpgtumblr_inline_nd4bk1Zt2C1qiflun.jpg

Source: My Daily

cr KoreaBoo

SBS플러스 오리지널 미니드라마 #도도하라 
<괜찮아 동업이야 패러디 포스터 공개!>

한남자의 구여친과 현여친-
세 사람의 묘한 동거가 시작됐다!
"우리가 그렇게 이상해? - 괜찮아 동업이야 "

불편한(?) 세사람의 고군분투 쇼핑몰 창업 성공기
10월 27일 (월) 밤 11시 20분 SBS플러스 첫방송!
많은 기대와 사랑과 관심과 성원 부탁드립니다-

ctto
10711058_790196697685301_851452381319140

Guest cocokimchi

Episode 1 preview ~15 minshttp://tvpot.daum.net/v/v60d2DSSBSNeD9i8BQL9bbe

Episode 2 preview ~30minshttp://tvpot.daum.net/v/v8c77OOM9jlj4E3ssslMyy9

Guest prism2103

bts clips/promo for dodohara  for me its lagging so i only saw small bits of it but apparently there is a small bed scene & a kiss w yura & the main lead guy?! oh hohohoho i can't wait to see jong's jelly belly. 
the video link (& hopefully u guys won't experience lags like i do :( , if so pls share more info!):http://tvcast.naver.com/v/226341

Archived