Paramount Music Audition?

Guest exoticbubble

Guest exoticbubble

does anybody know something about the company " Paramount Music"? it's the company where chocolat debuted. 

i guess they are more open to foreigner or half asians than other ents in south korea so i'm thinking about audition for this ent. i don't know much about this ent - except that they have chocolat (are they still active?) and that it is one of the not so famous ents in the business. i wanted to go for SM, JYP, Cube or BigHit first, also TS but i guess TS don't take non-korean people.. not sure though. and it seems like i'm probably too old to join any of these ents or to get a debut with them but why not give it a last try untill i give up? better to try than to regret and even if it's only for experience it's better than nothing :D 

can anybody help me or have information about this ent? i'm not a fan of chocolat and idk if they have any other debuted idols so it was no option for me but lately the idea about this company popped up in my mind and now here i am, asking for some information lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived