Self-Confidence and why you should have it.

IreneSuhwon93

There's been some things going on in my life that have been making me really criticize my appearance lately and I decided to just turn on the camera and vent.
Now, I know some of you can relate with the whole "Asian family judgements" because I know that it's just not my family!

Love yourself please. Don't let the words of others or YOURSELF get you down! It's all about perspective!

If you enjoy videos like this please check out my channel youtube.com/user/irenesuhwon93

It's a fact, that anyone who has a problem with you also has that problem with themselves.

But no one really does have a problem with you. That's an illusion. It's within themselves that the problem lies.

The criticisms of others against you are not personal. They never are. Only wounded people will do ugly things to people. It's their own inner madness that drives them. It's the hell that they've created for themselves, do you see?

Those people are my favorite. For if it were not for them, I would have been so very weak and undeveloped. I have learned to enjoy adversity very much. It is apart of this great dance, to feel pain, so that we can experience bliss.

This condition is not only present within things that have a beating heart. You see adversity in the rivers too, blocked by the rocks. You see it in the skies, when there is thunder. And the stars, they experience it too on epic proportions. Existence is in a constant state of flux.

So what is peace without conflict? And contentment without loss?

Though the fact remains, you will never see a blissfully content and intelligent person criticize another for something stupid. And all criticisms are mostly stupid if you consider the bigger picture of existence, which is really the only picture that matters.

And just so you know, if I saw you at a bar or something, I'd probably hit on you. So you can take that for what it's worth.

Guest chindarella

I agree with you there @wexbelongxtogether ! 
I can see how raw and personal this video is. Talking about appearance and weight is a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. You posting this video just shows how much confidence you actually have. Watching this video, I can really relate to you, and in some parts of the video, it feels like you are speaking the words I wish to express. Self loving and self accepting is so so so important, and I hope every person takes a message from this video. 
I actually am very proud of you for doing this, even though I personally do not know you. 
Kudos. 

Archived