George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin share first photo and details of wedding

sugarplum892

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin share first photo and details of wedding
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have shared pictures and details from their star-studded Venice wedding held over the weekend.
The newlyweds, who sealed their nuptials with a civil ceremony in the romantic Italian city yesterday (September 29), grace the front cover of Hello! magazine in conjunction with People in the US.
George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin wedding

Speaking to the magazine after the 30-minute long ceremony, George enthused: "My verdict on being Mr and Mrs Clooney? It feels pretty damn great."
Lebanese-born human rights lawyer Amal looked radiant in a custom-made, French lace Oscar de la Renta dress embroidered with pearls and featuring a full circular train. 
Clooney donned a black tuxedo by Giorgio Armani complete with bow tie and customised cufflinks featuring his name inscribed in Arabic as a gift from Amal.

VENICE, ITALY - SEPTEMBER 28: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin leave the Aman Hotel on September 28, 2014 in Venice, Italy. George Clooney is set to marry his lawyer fiancee Amal Alamuddin this weekend in Venice where they met. (Photo by PVS/GC Images)

Inside the lavish ceremony, which was held at the historic Aman Canal Grande, George's journalist father Nick gushed during his speech: "George and Amal present us with... belief that in this place and at this moment, love is alive and well." 
Meanwhile, Amal's mother Baria - an editor at the Arabic newspaper Al-Hayat - shared during her heartfelt address: "George, we love you truly, deeply and sincerely. We enjoy your charm, your wit, intelligent conversation and generosity. You are simply perfect."
Guests included Bill Murray, Matt Damon, Emily Blunt and Cindy Crawford.

George Clooney (L) and Amal Alamuddin ®, his Lebanon-born British fiancee take a taxiboat upon their arrival in Venice, on September 26, 2014, on the eve of their wedding. AFP PHOTO / ANDREAS SOLARO (Photo credit should read ANDREAS SOLARO/AFP/Getty Images)

Baria added to People: "George and Amal radiated love all night. The wedding was so unbelievably special, it was legendary. These three days - the friends, the families, the atmosphere, everything - will stay with me all the rest of my life." 
Amal's close friend Jae Kim also revealed to the publication: "I had never seen [Amal] smile like that. She has had that smile now for almost a year straight!" 
On what's next for the happy couple, George added: "We're looking forward to everything." 
Hello! magazine - with more exclusive details from the wedding - goes on sale from Wednesday, October 1.

Source

Archived