Best brown dye to cover orange bleached hair??

Guest dreamy21

Guest dreamy21

Yes I know should have gone to a salon. Bleached my hair, turned splotchy orange/darkorange/yellow.However, I can't stay in my house forever. I need to go out in public. Can anyone recommend me a nice medium ash brown dye that can even out my hair color :S ?Thankyou !

what color were you aiming for by bleaching it? if you were trying to go blonde, orange is just part of the process, keep bleaching it until you get a pale yellow and then you can tone/dye your hair the blonde you were trying to achieve. 
if you were aiming for brown then you can just put any brown color on really. just make sure it's not too ashy or your hair might turn out greenish. 
if you go to sallys, i really like ions demi permanent colors cause they make your hair nice and shiny and give a nice color too (also not damaging cause it's demi permanent). i always dye my hair with demi-permanent now (unless i'm going lighter). if you have one near you, i suggest going there and picking out a color, they have swatches.
if you want a box color, i think revlon's works fine and it's literally like $2. it's probably not the healthiest for your hair but i've never had any problems with it (damage wise) . i actually really like their ash blonde/brown colors and i used to always use it when i had those colors after i did touchups with bleach (after toning though). 
hope this helps and good luck

Archived