Which korean drama had the most intriguing plot?

...in your opinion?

Mostly, makjang dramas are a pretty exciting watch and also famous for many cliffhangers at the end. As a recent example I think that "Hotel King" was pretty good.

From the comedy dramas I enjoyed "Reply 1994". The plot was intriguing because of the main question as the viewers kept wondering who the future husband might be. (Not much different from Reply 1997)

So which drama kept you at the edge of your seat with almost every episode? Please tell me :)

History of the Salaryman started out extremely well. The first part was awesome. I suppose it was done in arcs and the first arc (medicine arc) was the best one. They screwed up by trying to make the villain not be a bad guy because he was pretty.

Most of the Yu Bang lines were good. He was a solid character who kept the story flowing by figuring out what was happening.

Guest Paulina Morán

Without doubts Nice Guy (Innocent Man) This had me biting my nails in every episode! Thus, is the first drama when you seriously don't know if the "main" characters are going to end together. It's frustrating!! But veeery good! Watch it under your own risk ^^ hahaha

Innocent+Man+OST+Part+1+--alisanindya.bl

Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become Resurrection/Rebirth (kdrama 2005), drama from long long time ago but still the best plot for me, you can't stop from episode 1 to next and next.. You can't know who the Real Cuprit actually until he show his real personality, not only revenge drama but also psychological, bussines, love, ambition become ONE...

Guest fangirl.junho_717b

God's Gift, 14 Days had an amazing storyline! For the first 12 episodes I was always shocked by how the events developed. I started I'm also a Lee Bo Young fan, and it didn't disappoint me at all..

• 2 weeks later...

Which korean drama had the most intriguing plot?Usually the korean drama thrillers has the most exciting plot lines. The most recent is BAD GUYS - three criminals (gang leader, assassin & psychopath) given a deal to work for the police to catch a serial killer.I agree with @mbebzz, RESURRECTION also had me at the edge of my seat but my fave of a the Park Chan Hong trilogy would be THE DEVIL - a string of murders is assigned to a policeman and it seems like it is all tied to his pastalso wanna add HEARTLESS CITYa man who tries to steal the position of drug lord of korea

But for cliffhangers, I think the one that had me hairpulling, teeth clinching moments were:REPLY 1994 - I actually was 80% sure who the husband is after episode 5, but man was the Who is Hubby still a heart thumping question...NINE - everything changes ones he changes the past, it was nerve wracking how all the fixes he was trying to do was making his life messier that what it was.PRINCESS MAN - it was all gut wrenching and hair pulling. awesome awesome awesome

Archived