Bernice Liu denies relationship rumors

sugarplum892

Bernice Liu denies relationship rumors

Bernice Liu denies relationship rumours

Hong Kong actress Bernice Liu recently dismissed rumors saying that she is dating Fala Chen's ex-boyfriend, Daniel Sit.

As reported on On CC News, previously, rumors of romance between the two sparked when Bernice was spotted having dinner with the Neway heir at mutual friend Stefan Wong's A La Maison restaurant.

The actress, who has been unlucky in love since breaking up with TVB's Moses Chan, reportedly spent hours with Daniel before leaving the premise at 2am.

However, while speaking to the media at an event recently, Bernice said that it was not the case at all.

"I am still single right now. Daniel and I have known each other for a long time and we're only friends," she said.

Bernice also denied any awkwardness with the businessman after the rumors were published, and said that there will be no chance of development between the two of them.

In regard to former rumored boyfriend, French sommelier Jean-Charles Cazes, Bernice said that the rumors were false as well.

"I don't look for any distinct quality in a partner. I'll let nature take its course," she added.

Source

Archived