The Hills star Holly Montag marries fiancé Richie Wilson

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Hills star Holly Montag marries fiancé Richie WilsonFormer Hills star Holly Montag got married over the weekend.
Montag tied the knot with Richie Wilson - her fiancé of one year - on Saturday (September 13).

Holly Montag

The 30-year-old sister of Heidi Montag wed in her hometown of Crested Butte, Colorado on Saturday, reports People.
"I married the love of my life," Holly declared in a press statement.
Holly and Wilson's wedding was described as being an intimate gala, with only a select number of family and friends in attendance.
Following the nuptials, Heidi sent congratulations to her sister on Sunday (September 14). 
"Yesterday was the most beautiful wedding I could imagine!" Heidi tweeted. "Wishing you all the blessings and joy! Love you!" 
The Hills star Lauren Conrad also got married over the weekend.
Source

Archived