KPop Dance Team Orange County

Guest danvinguyen24

Guest danvinguyen24

Hey all,

I've been wanting to create a dance team for awhile or at least dance with other people. The friends/people at my school who are into KPop absolutely DO NOT want to dance with me at all. It makes me sad that I can share my passion with them as a fellow KPop fan. And so now I'm asking if anyone's interested in getting together to just dance and have fun. Even post stuff on YouTube or enter into contests. I don't know. Whatever you guys want. I just want to dance and have fun.

Anyone interested?

Guest kpoplovesme

I'm down for it :) I've been wanting to form a kpop dance group too! Are you from Orange County, California??? I have one friend who is a kpop fan, but we don't see each other very often. :( I post some stuff on youtube if you want to verify I'm not a fake :) look me up at youtube.com/user/therealkaychan - Let me know if you're from OC, CA!!! ^.^

Guest danvinguyen24

kpoplovesme said: I'm down for it :) I've been wanting to form a kpop dance group too! Are you from Orange County, California??? I have one friend who is a kpop fan, but we don't see each other very often. :( I post some stuff on youtube if you want to verify I'm not a fake :) look me up at youtube.com/user/therealkaychan - Let me know if you're from OC, CA!!! ^.^

Guest Jenny Lamoreaux

acttr?p=YTExODM5MjI4MTbM0Vi3pWVteCXqIUvoDo you love Kpop and dream of being in a group? (In Koreatown)
Do you love Kpop? Have you seriously wanted to be in a group? (USA, Canada, China, Japan, Taiwan, other)
Do you love Kpop? Do you like to sing, dance, or rap? Do you dream of performing on a stage in South Korea, China, Japan, and many other countries? Would you do just about anything to get into a company to become a trainee/idol? If you answered yes to these questions then please keep reading!

My vision: I know as an American it is nearly impossible to become an idol unless you are of Asian descent. However I believe nothing is impossible! I want to make a group of people and become a kpop group. If we are good enough, just maybe we can catch the attention of major labels and get our chance to inspire the world! This is what I am looking for for the group.

We will start out as a simple dance cover group to get used to the schedule. If possible we will go as far as we can.

- Anyone from the ages of 17 to 25.
The group I have in mind is as follows. 2 Japanese males, 2 Korean males, 2 Chinese males, 1 Canadian girl, 1 Japanese girl, 1 Korean girl, 1 Chinese girl and myself. This makes it a group of 11 people. 6 boys and 5 girls.
***Please Note*** If you are still in school this may be difficult for you. I can try to work around schedules but It will be hard. Also if you're one of those where everything has to be passed through your parents this may not work.

Roles

3 males should be really good singers, 1 a good rapper.
3 Males should be pretty good dancers and not mind teaching choreography to the rest of the group.
At least 2 or 3 of the girls should be good singers, 1 a rapper
At least 2 should be good at dancing

* Please note you do NOT have to be a professional for any of these! It is required that you have a good knowledge of them or an extremely strong desire to learn them.

requirements
- Must be willing to work hard!
- Must not be one of those people who are into it for a week and then quit. Once your in this its expected that you will try your hardest 110% of the time. This is not a short "project". This will take time and people who are serious about this and are realistic!
- A positive attitude
- Supportive of other members
- Motivated
Once I have many people that we will need to meet and discuss further details. It doesn't matter where you're from but please be willing to carpool because not everyone has cars. . ..(example me) Also it is very understood that not everyone has money or jobs. This could be worked out but it may be necessary for some to help others.

Please send a resume/picture(that shows you clearly). In the resume please include the following.
- Full name, Birthday, age, gender, weight (if you are overweight that does not mean you can't get in. Everyone will have to lose weight and get fit however), height, email, phone number, facebook, twitter, other media sites, skype, and any other means to contact you by.
-describe yourself as detailed as possible. For instance what is your personality like?
-What are your other hobbies? (reading, horseback riding, snowboarding etc.)
-Do you have any special talents? Ex. Can play Guitar, piano, drums or have a special talent like taekwondo, Kung fu, cooking, songwriting   , good fashion sense etc.
-What languages are you fluent in? Are you willing to teach that language to others in the group? -Do you have any health problems?
-Background story?
-What are your future goals? Please explain as detailed as possible.
- Do you have tattoos? Piercings? If so where or of what.
- Religious Practice?
- Highest level of education?
-Why do you want to be a kpop idol? What is your motivation? How did you discover Kpop?
-Do you have a job? If so what and are you willing to relocate or quit or get a job in a different location?
-Anything else you want to add?

I already have a short schedule for this. There will be a pacific meeting place coming up. I will only tell you where through text or email. (That way the wrong people don't show up). This ad will stay up for the next month. Let's have fun and make friends while were at it!

email me at lamoreauxjenny@gmail.com

*please do not use Microsoft for your resume. I don't have it so I wouldn't be able to see your resume. Use Google drive or through email instead*

• 4 months later...
Guest joycexcho

If anyone is interested in learning KPOP Dance, performing at Southern California's local events, or even teaching KPOP dance to students, check out Orange County KPOP Center! :) 
www.ockpopcenter.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest danvinguyen24

joycexcho said: If anyone is interested in learning KPOP Dance, performing at Southern California's local events, or even teaching KPOP dance to students, check out Orange County KPOP Center! :) 
www.ockpopcenter.com

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived