What do you do during a spare period?

Guest tokyojr

Guest tokyojr

Study? Do homework? Play video games? Browse the internet? Read manga?I have two spares this second semester (Yesssss!!!) and they're both in the morning. What a way to end high school! :) I'm hoping that I will have purchased a car by then (I'm getting my Ontario G2 License this October!) and drive there at lunch (~11) instead of waking up at 6 for the bus :D. Gasoline costs money and I probably will go to school early on some days and just chill. Especially before tests and projects. It will be a good time slot to focus and study/finish up a project. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ralphjohnson

There are many things that one can do in their spare time such as playing graphic games, hangout with friends etc. I personally like surfing some writing help services for improving my grammar or writing skills.

• 7 months later...
Guest kkaebjongie

I have one spare period this year, and unfortunately I won't have any next year because they're changing the schedules. :/ But I usually go hang out with my friend Tony, and we go watch Youtube videos in the computer lab. 

• 1 month later...
Guest gaokelly1998_at_gmail.com_stv

Hahahaha this is really funny because "free period" in our school is kind of a joke. We're supposed to "study" but most of us just either game on our laptops, study, do homework, or sleep (our grade averages at 5 hours of sleep every night when there are exams - you can tell by our dark eye circles, which literally everyone will have! And don't forget the ton of black coffee that some of us will have. I drink tea. XD).

• 1 month later...
Guest catallena

i liked to go to the office and help deliver slips and notices to students to mess w my friends if i delivered stuff to their classes also to remind the freshmen of the freedom and seniority i had over them :^)

depends on my mood ...but normally my free time = bikram/ jog / go on soompi / study my drugs and learn to work around the system/ hangout with bf/ make stuff for bf to snack during lunch or break. ...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/24/2016 at 1:17 AM, prettya said:

Sounds like you had a meaningful last year of high school!

I'd always wanted to have a high school job but was waaaay to busy with my studies to have one.

Thankkfully, I was able to have one in my last year as I wasn't doing such difficult maths anymore.

Maths took a long time to study for...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Depends on my mood. More reading and writing. I have always been kinda a writer from a young age. I would imagine stories playing in my mind based on cartoons I watched, but never really expressed it because I wasn't a good at describing things. I'm good at writing dialogue. And all these little ideas just kept getting stored in my brain, like files. "Hm, a story about the butterfly genocide from unicorns stabbing them with their horns? Better put it on the waiting list." (I just came up with that at the top of my head)
Now I write a little bit of everything, but my current project is more essay .
I'm signed up for https://essmart.org/informative-essay/, read helpful articles and doing the 'morning pages' thing is nice: I can unload whatever's been rattling around in my head without worrying too much about format, and the brain dump helps the ideas shuffle around into a somewhat reasonable order so I can write more productively

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived