UPDATED-Angelina Jolie: 'Brad Pitt relationship feels different after marriage'

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie marry in FranceBrad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have got married in France.
A spokesman for the couple confirmed that they tied the knot on Saturday (August 23) at a private ceremony attended by family and friends.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attend the World Premiere Of Disney's 'Maleficent'

Jolie and Pitt confirmed their engagement back in April 2012, but never publicly announced their wedding date.
The couple tied the knot in a small ceremony at Chateau Miraval in the French village of Correns, which the couple have rented since 2008, according to Sky News.
Jolie's eldest sons, Maddox and Pax, walked her down the aisle, while Zahara and Vivienne threw petals. Shiloh and Knox were given the role of ring bearers.

Pax, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Zahara, Shiloh. Knox, Maddox, Angelina Jolie at Maleficent premiere LA

Pitt and Jolie recently obtained a marriage licence from a judge in California, who is though to have traveled to France to conduct the ceremony.
The newlyweds have reportedly traveled to Malta to shoot scenes for their new film By The Sea, which sees them play husband and wife. Jolie wrote the screenplay, and is also directing the drama.
Source

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"See first picture of Angelina Jolie's Versace wedding dressAngelina Jolie's Versace wedding dress has been publicly revealed.
The actress, who tied the knot with long-time partner Brad Pitt last month, appears in her couture dress on the front cover of People magazine.

Atelier Versace's master tailor Luigi Massi made the dress, incorporating some of her children's drawings in the veil and main body. 
Speaking to People about Massi's work, Jolie said: "Luigi is like family to me and I couldn't imagine anyone else making this dress.
"He knows and cares for the children and it was great fun putting it together." 
The pair's children were very involved on the wedding day, with eldest sons Maddox and Pax walking Jolie down the aisle, Zahara and Vivienne throwing petals, and Shiloh and Knox given the role of ring bearers.
"It was important to us that the day was relaxed and full of laughter," the couple explained.
"It was such a special day to share with our children and a very happy time for our family."
Jolie and Pitt were wed on August 23 at a private ceremony witnessed by family and friends at Chateau Miraval in the French village of Correns.
They confirmed their engagement back in April 2012, but never publicly announced their wedding date.
Pitt sported his gold wedding ring as he attended a photocall for upcoming war drama Fury in Dorset last week.
Source

Hi all,
Brad and Angelina are one of my favourite Hollywood couples. I have been waiting for the Hello and People magazines featuring the wedding photos to reach my place. So happy to find them shared here, while waiting for the mags. 
Angelina’s bridal gown, especially the parts with her children’s drawings, is so unique; a one of its kind I would say. It took my breath away, when I first saw it. Totally an unexpected design, but one can’t expect anything less from this lovely couple.
A beautiful wedding. So filled with love, warmth and great family bonding.   :)  

• 1 month later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Angelina Jolie: 'Brad Pitt relationship feels different after marriage'Angelina Jolie has claimed that her relationship with long-term partner Brad Pitt feels different now that they are married.
The couple tied the knot on August 23 during a private ceremony in the French village of Correns.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City, New York (Photo by James Devaney/WireImage)

Speaking to Vanity Fair about life after the wedding, the actress and humanitarian enthused: "It does feel different. It feels nice to be husband and wife."
The star also discussed the vows that their children wrote for them, saying: "They did not expect us never to fight, but they made us promise to always say sorry if we do. So they said, 'Do you?' And we said, 'We do!'"
She is currently preparing to direct and star in drama By the Sea opposite Pitt, and added to the publication: "A few friends asked if we were crazy... [A film about] a married couple going through some difficulties... and I'm directing him!"
Pax, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Zahara, Shiloh. Knox, Maddox, Angelina Jolie at Maleficent premiere LA

When asked whether she would consider a career in politics or public service, Jolie admitted that she is "open" to the challenge, but admitted that her profession as a Hollywood actress could hinder her chances.
"When you work as a humanitarian, you are conscious that politics have to be considered. Because if you really want to make an extreme change, then you have a responsibility," she explained.
"But I honestly don't know in what role I would be more useful. I am conscious of what I do for a living, and that [could] make it less possible."
Angelina Jolie is presented with an Insignia of an Honorary Dame by Queen Elizabeth II

Jolie - who is also the special envoy of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees - received an honorary damehood from the Queen for her services to UK foreign policy and her campaign to end sexual violence in war zones.
She attended a global four-day summit to end sexual violence in war zones with former foreign secretary William Hague in London earlier this year.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie pose with William Hague at the Global Summit to end Sexual Violence in Conflict at ExCel, London

Jolie and Hague have been working on a government initiative aimed at tackling sexual violence during conflict since her directorial debut In the Land of Blood and Honey. The film is set in the Bosnian War, during which thousands of women were raped.
Her next film Unbroken - starring former Skins actor Jack O'Connell as Olympian and war hero Louis 'Louie' Zamperini - is released in the UK on December 26 and the US on December 25.
Jolie appears on the front cover of the December issue of Vanity Fair, which is available in digital edition on November 6, and national newsstands on November 11.
Mario Testino, Vanity Fair

Source

I think that all the previous backlash against Angelina during the whole Brad-Jennifer debacle has long gone and she certainly has silenced all her critics since then. She really is an inspiration. Just how breathtaking are those wedding pictures ;;) Sometimes you just marry the wrong person, I'm glad that Brad & Angelina found the right match in each other :)

Archived