What is this Korean brand?

Guest doublexz

Guest doublexz

Hi forum, I brought a pair of these men's jeans and I like it. But I cannot find them, so I was hoping someone where knows this brand? Thanks.
aa612173-1f26-4fb1-9a3a-37ae8510bf09.jpg

20140704_161842.jpg

Guest doublexz

Yes really, the first 3 links on google was for facebook, and the first page of the search have nothing to do with clothing as well.
But thank you for posting the link, but I cannot seem to buy from that seller since they only do wholesale. Do you know any other links that sells individuals?

Guest doublexz

Yes I would go for other brand, but the material they use for this brand is very nice. Even on the expensive chippo and baxx euro brand is not good enough in my opinion. And those cost almost $200 USD. I just like the material on the desii brand that I cannot seem to find on other brands. But then again I do not know many brands.

Guest jolive213

doublexz said: Yes really, the first 3 links on google was for facebook, and the first page of the search have nothing to do with clothing as well.
But thank you for posting the link, but I cannot seem to buy from that seller since they only do wholesale. Do you know any other links that sells individuals?

if youre looking for jeans with stretch, the composition needs to have spandex, elastane or any other stretchy material with cotton. if youre after modern slim fits, acne, apc, rrl, j brand make good quality stretch denim. for something a little more hardcore and true to original cuts from levis vintage collections, japan blue makes a nice 12oz stretch denim. if you want something indestructible, iron heart uses 21oz denim in many of their jeans. however quality comes with a price. these are all $200+ brands.

for something cheap, uniqlo is your best choice in my opinion. their denim is of decent quality for the price. plus they are so cheap, you can economically replace them if they ever tear apart.

Guest doublexz

I see those are a lot of nice brands. But I am looking for something a little different, I cannot really explain this too well because it is just a certain taste I have for jeans. Like the chipo and baxx jeans they have a certain design pattern that I like, only on a few of them not all of them. And Japrag brand, I like some of their jean for design and some are just too crazy. Lastly desiiboy seems to be perfect, since unlike the chipo baxx and japrag this brand offers more comfort while still keeping the design pattern that I like. I like the unique bleached pattern they have for the jeans, which is what caught my eye. I usually just scroll through website to look for jeans that looks nice. Then decide if I want to purchase the jeans. Don't get me wrong, I have purchased jeans that felt like sand paper, but with cool designs. So right now I am looking for both comfort and design as well. Since desiiboy is no longer around it seems. Might as well step into the world of denim and see if I can find more jeans like the desiiboy. 
Thank you for helping me, it means a lot to me.

ah okay. im afraid i cant help you any further as your taste is the polar opposite to mine. current demand is for understated designs, so a little harder to find what you want. youll have to wait until acid wash and all that extreme design to come back on radar.

have a look through yoox.com as well. they usually stock designs no one wants, hence you might be able to find something you like there.

Guest doublexz

Okay, thank you for helping me all this way. I will look for what I can find using the brands you provided, that will get me started.
If you don't mind could you tell me where I can get jeans with this cell shaded design? I think it is very cool aspect of the game borderlands.
I wonder if they make it a male version. 4aa2656b2eb47e8d185f3074aa07306c.jpg

Where did you buy the jeans from...? I've bought a few pairs of jeans from Stylenanda and they're all from different brands made in Korea. To me I think the names inside the jeans are the names of the styles etc. but I'm not sure.

Guest doublexz

I buy jeans from all over the world, chipo and bax is a euro brand, being euro their jeans are usually quite expensive. I find they are comfortable and looks stunning, design is very well made, some jeans even have leather sleeves on pockets, but durability is not really that great, as one of my favorite pair is starting to rip. Another brand is japrag from japan, crazy piece by piece sew together to create a jean, unfortunately I find these uncomfortable to a degree, and probably a bit overkill on looks as well. Finally there is the desiiboy from korea, it has fun looking bleached design and are extremely comfortable while being durable at the same time. If I find another brand like desiiboy I would buy the richard simmons out of it.

Archived