Single-Minded-Dandelion-02.jpg

Details

• Title: 일편단심 민들레 / Ilpyundanshim Mindeulle
  • Also known as: One Way Dandelion
  • Format: TV Novel
  • Genre: Family, romance
  • Episodes: 100+
  • Broadcast network: KBS2
  • Broadcast period: 2014-Aug-25 to 2015-??
  • Air time: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM
  • Original Soundtrack: Abiding Love Dandelion OST

Synopsis

A heart-warming family drama between two sisters' love and friendship based in a flour mill company during the 60s ~ 70s.

Cast

Main Cast

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MaryamQ,   Hi and Thanks for opening the thread,  So this is the Tb Novel replacing land of gold.. I was headed to watch the first two episodes just hope this don't keep up the kids stage in this drama like they did in the last tv novel..  So now I got the correct title for this drama and once again thank you..

I'll try and see if I can find some more Gif's to post..

Watch the first two epodes love it the kids are so cute and the lil chubby boy van he get more gross but likeable.. Now this is are kids supposed to be outside doing fun things creating there imaginations making things happen for them with they limited resources.. So we have two sets of kids one group from and orphanage going to public and the seconds set of kids are from wealthy families going to private schools.. It seems like Mandalay will be the leader of it all. She a very intelligent lil girl and not afraid to speak her mind.. The lady that runs the orphanage can't handle a girl like her because she knows how to question her on her on tactics.. Just love it..

Now the sisters the sister that liked her sisters boyfriend I think she wrote that note and sent it to her sisters making her think that her Bo chose someone else over her.. I think Mandaly is his and her daughter.. I think her father threw Mandaly away since he supposedly had left her for another women..  I can tell it's a birth secret in this novel..

@timsha,@Jackie1048,  This Tv  Novel I think will be better then the last two..  Just who are Mandalay Parents..?

@ valsava

I have not watched it but looking at it Min Kang Wook (Choi Chul Ho) could be Min Deul Re's father and I am vague who is the mother as there was a lady who went away and had his child.

If that is true, then father and daughter met in Episode 1 as it is.

Sin Dae Seong (Choi Jae Sung, the villain in A Well Grown Daughter, Hana) is probably the main villain here as well. Jin Seon Jae (Lee Jin Woo) is probably Min Deul Re's benefactor.

You practically have half the cast here appearing in Joseon Gunman including the adult female lead, Kim Ga Eun)

@ valsava I will just follow this thread here and see how interesting it gets.  Its say 100+ episodes..... oh gawd.  They need to make a new ruling for Kdrama and pass an act  it in Parliament, any drama more than 50 episodes should be declared as hazardous to our mental health.

timsha said:

@ valsava I will just follow this thread here and see how interesting it gets.  Its say 100+ episodes..... oh gawd.  They need to make a new ruling for Kdrama and pass an act  it in Parliament, any drama more than 50 episodes should be declared as hazardous to our mental health.

Jackie1048 said: @ valsava

I have not watched it but looking at it Min Kang Wook (Choi Chul Ho) could be Min Deul Re's father and I am vague who is the mother as there was a lady who went away and had his child.

If that is true, then father and daughter met in Episode 1 as it is.

Sin Dae Seong (Choi Jae Sung, the villain in A Well Grown Daughter, Hana) is probably the main villain here as well. Jin Seon Jae (Lee Jin Woo) is probably Min Deul Re's benefactor.

You practically have half the cast here appearing in Joseon Gunman including the adult female lead, Kim Ga Eun)

@Jackie1048,  Your right he is MDR father and he's still looking for her mom I still think the other girl is the cause of them not being together..  Her father and her rapist husband stole all the family wealth now the rapist hubby is setting Mdr dad up for something I'm guessing accusing him of messing with the  another mans business and rapist hubby don't like Mdr father because his wife is still madly in love with him.. It's going to get even worst as he tries to accuse him of being with his wife when he knows it's not true he just wants to kill him thinking this may help his wife forget about him and pay more attention to her hubby  

I just watch ep 4 and 5 and this drama is getting better and better  

@‌ valsava :-h :-h hi Chinggu

The other girl is at fault because she left a note I think ( telling her she was pregnant and that she went looking for him but could not find him). Jealousy is such a bad trait because you can never appreciate and love the things you have now or in the future.

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  Are you enjoying this drama  to.. I think her interfering with her sister   love is the reason she with that rapist.. Did you see the part where she was crying that she liked him and she would never tell where her sister was because if he could be together with her she wasn't going to allow him to be with her sister.. I think the two girls are not real sisters.. Didn't you her calling that other father when they was both standing together with the other rapist.. I think all the wealth that her family is enjoying belongs to the orphan girl.. Now her rapist hubby is going after the man she's so madly in love with because she don't love him and the man don't love her and the rapist sleeps around with the housekeeper lusting after him.. 

Hey Chinggu Yes I am loving this drama. It has suspense, jealousy, secrets and romance. Just what any drama needs. I have tonal they have a great actors. valsava said: @SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  Are you enjoying this drama  to.. I think her interfering with her sister   love is the reason she with that rapist.. Did you see the part where she was crying that she liked him and she would never tell where her sister was because if he could be together with her she wasn't going to allow him to be with her sister.. I think the two girls are not real sisters.. Didn't you her calling that other father when they was both standing together with the other rapist.. I think all the wealth that her family is enjoying belongs to the orphan girl.. Now her rapist hubby is going after the man she's so madly in love with because she don't love him and the man don't love her and the rapist sleeps around with the housekeeper lusting after him.. 

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,   ALL THAT WEALTH DO BELONG TO THAT LIL GIRL I DON'T KNOW IF THE RAPIST FOUND HER MOM AND KILLED HER BUT SOMEBODY KNOWS WHO HER MOM IS AND THAT WILL BE MR. RAPIST DOWNFALL BECAUSE I DON'T THINK THE TWO GIRLS WAS REAL SISTERS CALLING SOME OTHER MAN FATHER BUT YES THIS DRAMA SHOULD HAVE A LOT OF INTERESTING THINGS GOING ON IF MOM NOT DEAD I THINK SHE MAY SHOW UP AROUND EPISODE 70 OR SO  HOPEFULLY SHE'S EVEN MORE RICHER AND START TO INVESTIGATE HER FATHERS ASSETS AND WHAT HAPPEN AND HOW THIS GIRL HUBBY BECAME RICH.. ALSO HAVE THEY SHOWED WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MAN SHE WAS CALLING FATHER DID HE DIE TO..  I HAVEN'T WATCH NONE OF THIS WEEKS EPISODES AND PLAN TO KNOCK BACK EP 6 AND 7 TONIGHT..

@Kdramafan469,  This is has started off one of the best tv novels beginnings there is.. Also the storyline is good to..      

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  

Ep 8 is real good and that so called sister still trying to use the fact of knowing the sisters whereabouts as a reason to see him.. She also told him have he ever thought about her why would he never loved her.. She is really nuts and she will do everything possible to stop them from finding each other if she's still alive.. I think something happened to her but he knows she gad a daughter and is looking for his child.. Also the cute lil girl father died in 9 trying to save her.. Still can't get over that sister still trying to make this man love her when she married to that maniac

@Jackie1048,  If you watch Ep 8 could you please give details into the conversation of Mdr dad and that so called sisters conversation in the restaurant and the Aunt and hubby conversations outside in the yard in the beginning because she learned about something he did.. Tell me if it relates to Mdr mom..

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,    Hi,  Please hurry and get caught up I need somebody to spazz this drama with me.. I read that so called witch of a sisters thoughts like a book.. She is going to try and pass that lil girl off as his child to try and get to her father to lover her..  The necklaces that the two girls have will play a big part in this story.. I hope when Mdr leaves that home she steals that horrible lady that supposed to be taking of them I want her to take all that greedy b I t c h  money she tried to cut off that lil girl hair the women is just to outrageous..   I don't see how the towns people hasn't reported her..  

Okay she told him that her sister had a son with him trying to find the child in the group homes there it would be a matter of time before he knows it's a girl her sister had so she adopts this girl to try and pass her off as Mdr she is still trying to do anything to make this man love her and still married to the maniac..   

Archived