Viann Zhang and Michelle Ye on bad terms?

sugarplum892

Viann Zhang and Michelle Ye on bad terms?Viann Zhang and Michelle Ye on bad terms?

Rumour has it that Chinese model-actress Viann Zhang and Hong Kong star Michelle Ye are not getting along despite working together on China's fashion reality TV show, "Muse Dress" (also known as "The Goddess's New Dress").

According to Tencent Entertainment, the two actresses, who are both romantically linked to actor Wallace Huo, reportedly have not communicated well on the show and tried their best to avoid each other.

However, while both stars did not directly deny the rumours, Viann recently dismissed rumours of romance with Wallace.

"I am on working mode right now and it consumes a lot of my energy," said Viann, who broke up with actor Li Chen last year. "When it comes to relationship, I will let fate decide it."

Meanwhile, Michelle admitted that it is natural for contestants of a reality show to have tense moments among each other.

"It's a competitive show and we are here to compete," she said.

Produced by Dragon TV, "Muse Dress" pairs six celebrities with six designers to compete in missions together. Other female artistes who joined the show include Alyssa Chia and K-pop idol Nana from After School.

Source

Archived