_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

Guest nancykimlee

PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUNtumblr_nanu5cSPyz1s3izaio2_500.jpg
cr as tagged

2014 KBS Drama AwardsBest New Actor: Park Hyung SikBest New Actress: Nam Ji HyunBest Couple: Dal Bong + Seo Wool
Congrats! :x :xAnd here they are looking perfect <3tumblr_nhgh8azRI41rii18ho1_500.jpgtumblr_nhgee5ay2k1s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr as tagged

image_readtop_2014_1586185_1420030413170
fe384adea57040a20039c34524c4f966.jpg
20141231000384_0.jpg
tumblr_nhgf33YjKL1s3izaio1_500.jpg
201425091420029871.jpg
tumblr_nhgfv4FN8o1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nhgftgNLpz1s3izaio1_500.jpgtumblr_nhgelcow4G1s3izaio1_500.jpgtumblr_nhgfk4Xd4v1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nhgf7lbieZ1s3izaio1_500.jpgtumblr_nhgf714HOe1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nhgehziIuE1s3izaio1_500.jpg

Park Hyung Sik + Nam Ji Hyun "Some" DuetAdorable!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kohQge8vc_Q&feature=player_embedded

Best Couple AwardStarting at 3:19. I love how he holds her hand, gahh!! :xhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWA94c90hwc

Red Carpet Arrival

PARK HYUNG SIKSinger/Actor/EntertainerDOB_November 16,1991AGENCY_Star Empire EntertainmentDRAMAS_Sirius, Nine: Nine Time Travels, The Heirs, What's With This FamilyFILMS_Ronin Pop, Justin and the Knights of Valor voice dubbingMUSICALS_The Three Musketeers, Bonnie & Clyde, Gwanghwamun Love Song, Temptation of Wolves VARIETY_Real Men, M! Countdown, The Romantic and Idol

NAM JI HYUNActressDOB_September 17,1995AGENCY_MomDRAMAS_East of Eden, Queen Seondeok, Will It Snow For Christmas?, Giant, It's Me Grandmother,Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Girl Detective Park Hae Sol, Can't Live Without You, To The Beautiful You, Angel Eyes, What's With This FamilyMOVIES_A Reason to Live, Hwayi: A Monster Boy

Bike Repair Shop CF_Hug

tumblr_ndutj0pQwc1qbxx00o2_250.gif tumblr_ndutj0pQwc1qbxx00o1_250.gif
more GIFs at Shura's Tumblr
tumblr_nbxe9nZzEG1qj72hpo3_500.gif
cr heecheol.tumblr.com/

High Cut digital versiontumblr_nay6rvhPKH1qj72hpo1_250.gif tumblr_nay6rvhPKH1qj72hpo2_r1_250.gif
cr heecheol.tumblr.com/

HIGH CUTtumblr_nanucioL491s3izaio1_500.jpg

tumblr_nanuj71mDG1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_naywtkke5G1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nanuno9LkA1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nanu5cSPyz1s3izaio1_500.jpg

HIGH CUT INTERVIEWtumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao6_500.jpg
cr as tagged

tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao9_500.jpg tumblr_nac6iqqp6Z1rraxuco1_500.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao2_500.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao4_500.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao8_500.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao7_1280.jpg
tumblr_nac7gaUTsd1qdnbgao10_500.jpg
cr as tagged

BIKE REPAIR SHOPimage

tumblr_nbxe9nZzEG1qj72hpo1_500.gifcr heecheol.tumblr.com/Bike Repair Shop photo image-1.jpg
tumblr_nccy0aUPAM1qfssjlo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nbxe9nZzEG1qj72hpo2_500.gif
cr heecheol.tumblr.com/

tumblr_nahlylc1zZ1s3izaio2_500.jpg
tumblr_nap6nbfMDC1s3izaio2_500.jpg
cr as tagged

ARTICLESmwave: ZE:A's Hyung Sik Hasn't Had A Girlfriend Since His DebutAllKPop: Hyungsik Jealous Seeing Seo Kang Joon + Nam Ji HyunSoompi: PHS + NJH Talk Dating Experiences in High Cut InterviewAllKPop: Hyungsik Talks About His Rivalry With Seo Kang Joon on Entertainment RelayGetItK: PHS + NJH Fall in Love? BTS Photos of Their Kiss SceneSoompi: ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik Expresses Jealousy Over Photos Of Seo Kang Joon and Nam Ji Hyunpark-hyung-sik-nam-ji-hyun-800x450.png

tumblr_nat2v56YiI1rqd5m7o4_250.gif tumblr_nat2v56YiI1rqd5m7o1_250.gif
tumblr_nat2v56YiI1rqd5m7o3_250.gif tumblr_nat2v56YiI1rqd5m7o2_250.gif
cr junnie-s tumblr

MISCELLANEOUSHappy Together Filming_image
cr parkhyungsikworld tumblr

cr zea9muses tumblr

DRAMA STILLS/BTS/GIFsimage

gif%2B%EB%8B%AC%EB%B4%89-%EC%84%9C%EC%9A
cr to owner
cr naver
imageimage

66741366.2.jpg
cr dongA
%EB%B0%95%ED%98%95%EC%8B%9D-copy.jpg
%EB%B0%95%ED%98%95%EC%8B%9D.jpg
cr getitk
news39330_1408661518.jpg
cr wowtv
imagetumblr_n97tvnV7My1qdnbgao3_500.jpg tumblr_n97u75nJKG1qdnbgao2_500.jpg tumblr_n97tvnV7My1qdnbgao2_500.jpg
tumblr_n97u75nJKG1qdnbgao1_400.jpg
tumblr_n97tvnV7My1qdnbgao1_500.jpg
cr KBS // DC
1406244868_736782.jpg
cr KBS
%EC%84%9C%EA%B0%95%EC%A4%80-%EB%B0%95%ED
cr GetItK
tumblr_nac6sdrqEP1qdnbgao1_500.jpgcr DC

PRESS CONFERENCE 2image

PRESS CONFERENCE 1Bu5XYnACEAEFcMk.jpg:large
cr as tagged

2014081302275_1.jpg
IE001742999_STD.jpg
Bu5XZ7yCYAAxW73.jpg:large
2014081301001439800089491.jpg
257210_10348_302.jpg
cr as tagged

VIDEOSHappy Together 3 with the cast

Bike Repair Shop_Beanpole Lookbook

High Cut digital ad

What's With This Family Teaser 1 Eng Subbed

KBS Entertainment Weekly interviewStarts at 19:30

Bike Repair Shop hug celebration

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

Thanks @mindy_eel for posting this interview in the What's With This Family thread! Park Hyung Sik + Nam Ji Hyun KBS Entertainment Weekly interview video here

ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik Expresses Jealousy Over Photos Of Seo Kang Joon and Nam Ji Hyunimage

On the August 23 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” ZE:A member Park Hyung Sik and actress Nam Ji Hyun—who are currently starring in the drama “What’s with This Family” together—took part in an interview for the entertainment news program. Cameras followed them to the set of their new CF (commercial film) shoot, where the two co-stars showed off perfect teamwork.

During the interview, the reporter asked Park Hyung Sik if he has seen photos of Nam Ji Hyun and Seo Kang Joon together (you can see them here). In response to this question, the ZE:A member stated, “I actually took pictures [with Nam Ji Hyun] first. We posed closely for pictures in front of the police station, so…” causing laughter as he jokingly tried to seem overconfident to hide his jealousy of Seo Kang Joon.

Also, Hyung Sik shared that he views Nam Ji Hyun as his acting senior and calls her “senior,” despite being older than her in age. Nam Ji Hyun expressed, “Oppa [Hyung Sik] keeps doing that. I tell him not to because there are many other actors who are more of a senior, but he doesn’t get it.”

The rest of the Soompi article here.Screencaps from ep 3a7ca000c-08ca-45dd-a06a-b3cc8c40389d_zpsAnd their first smooch! :xa3ab94fd-7702-4d14-bba0-e06f9357a720_zps

:-h @crixa @valsava @mikmik, your English is fine so don't worry, hehe. I know you asked questions in the drama thread but since I already tagged you here, I'll answer it. In ep 1, we see an inhaler so I think she has asthma. In ep 3, Seo Wool shares about her family and a bit of her health with Gomoh. She said that her body was weak that's why she lived with her Gramps in the countryside because the air is better than the city. We'll probably have a scene later where she has trouble breathing and maybe Dal Bong will save her or do some lip action to help her breathe, ahem!

nancykimlee said: Thanks @mindy_eel for posting this interview in the What's With This Family thread! Park Hyung Sik + Nam Ji Hyun KBS Entertainment Weekly interview video here

ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik Expresses Jealousy Over Photos Of Seo Kang Joon and Nam Ji Hyunimage

On the August 23 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” ZE:A member Park Hyung Sik and actress Nam Ji Hyun—who are currently starring in the drama “What’s with This Family” together—took part in an interview for the entertainment news program. Cameras followed them to the set of their new CF (commercial film) shoot, where the two co-stars showed off perfect teamwork.

During the interview, the reporter asked Park Hyung Sik if he has seen photos of Nam Ji Hyun and Seo Kang Joon together (you can see them here). In response to this question, the ZE:A member stated, “I actually took pictures [with Nam Ji Hyun] first. We posed closely for pictures in front of the police station, so…” causing laughter as he jokingly tried to seem overconfident to hide his jealousy of Seo Kang Joon.

Also, Hyung Sik shared that he views Nam Ji Hyun as his acting senior and calls her “senior,” despite being older than her in age. Nam Ji Hyun expressed, “Oppa [Hyung Sik] keeps doing that. I tell him not to because there are many other actors who are more of a senior, but he doesn’t get it.”

The rest of the Soompi article here.Screencaps from ep 3a7ca000c-08ca-45dd-a06a-b3cc8c40389d_zpsAnd their first smooch! :xa3ab94fd-7702-4d14-bba0-e06f9357a720_zps

:-h @crixa @valsava @mikmik, your English is fine so don't worry, hehe. I know you asked questions in the drama thread but since I already tagged you here, I'll answer it. In ep 1, we see an inhaler so I think she has asthma. In ep 3, Seo Wool shares about her family and a bit of her health with Gomoh. She said that her body was weak that's why she lived with her Gramps in the countryside because the air is better than the city. We'll probably have a scene later where she has trouble breathing and maybe Dal Bong will save her or do some lip action to help her breathe, ahem!

THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE OMG!!!the drama itself is okay-ish. tbh i started it bc of seo kang joon but i'm staying for these two. i find myself skimming through it a lot when they aren't onscreen. that picture of them with him sitting and her looking down at him has to be one of my fav couple shoot pictures ever.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and Actress Nam Ji Hyun Talk Dating Experiences in High Cut Interviewfrom soompi
cr: clasSik ( i changed the article picture because those pics have already been posted earlier)

Couple pictorials of ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and actress Nam Ji Hyun have been revealed.

Unlike the bickering sides they’ve shown on “What’s With This Family,” the two actors are exchanging warm gazes and giving off the sweet couple vibe. Park Hyung Sik shows off a fall style by wearing knits, turtlenecks and sweaters, while Nam Ji Hyun is wearing an outfit from Bean Pole’s Bike Repair Shop brand.

Recently, Park Hyung Sik has been receiving a lot of attention for paying the meals for soldiers who are on vacation. In the interview that took place after the photo shoot, Park Hyung Sik said, “My members and I went to a restaurant and saw four soldiers eating there, but next to them, there was one soldier that was eating with his family. I’m sure those four soldiers wanted to eat with their parents too so I decided to pay for them.”

Continuing, he said, “I paid for their meals and along with it wrote, ‘Take Care.’ Later, one of those soldiers submitted a story through SNS. I was touched because I felt like I was sharing my heart with them.”

When he asked whether he wanted to be in a relationship, he answered with, “I think about that every day. I haven’t met the right girl yet and I think it’s going to be like that in the future. I feel like my love cells are disappearing.”

Nam Ji Hyun also agreed with Park Hyung Sik by saying, “I don’t really know what it feels like to like the opposite sex. I graduated from an all-girls high school. After attending college, the friends that I’ve met are more like a family.”

Next, she was asked what her best work was and answered with, “The work that gave me the biggest change was ‘Queen Seon Deok.’ Through this drama, many people started recognizing me and it’s the drama that I appeared in the longest as the antagonist. Also, if I were to pick what kind of experience I earned from the drama, it’s the drama that made me mature, mentally.”

Regarding his title as the “Acting-dol” (acting idol), Park Hyung Sik said, “There are a lot of acting-dols. Right now, I’m at the stage where I’m learning how to act. For this drama, since a lot of seniors are appearing in it, I think it’ll help me learn many things.”

The pictorial of Park Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun can be seen in the High Cut magazine that was published on August 21. Also, as of August 26, through the “Digital High Cut,” readers can see high-quality pictorials and videos that can’t be seen in the magazine.

Guest nancykimlee

:-h to @sparkshah @mindy_eel @mikmik @rameennoodles @crixa @valsava @marie67 and anyone else stopping by. Don't be shy and say hello or spazz! :)

I loveeeeee this couple. With the appearance of Eun Ho, I'm excited to see Dal Bong become more aware of his feelings and be more active in his pursuit. He may not be the boy that she saved 12 years ago, but he's the man that she'll fall in love with now. I also like the bit of vulnerability in this past week's episode where Dal Bong admitted that it's not her, but it's him. Because of his instability and uncertainty, he's unable to be confident in his decisions, and certainly not a future with her, yet. I also like that Seo Wool is thinking about her dreams beyond this marriage promise. With 50 eps, I look forward to growth and development as individuals, and together.
Let's continue to share our thoughts, favorite scenes, or any news of these two because I expect that we'll get more as the series goes on. I'll do my best to update the first post too.
Here are some cute BTS of our adorable OTP :x20140903105544262_99_20140903105707.jpg?
tumblr_nb9p0v4t0X1s3izaio2_500.jpg
tumblr_nb9p0v4t0X1s3izaio3_500.jpg

tumblr_nb82cr64gj1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nb82ehNGlq1s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_nb82cr64gj1s3izaio2_500.jpg
cr KBS

NJH is one of the best child actors,and for me NO,1 child actress ever!!!the first drama I saw of her was WISIC with KSH,and I loved them as a couple too.(I wish they act as couple again!but the mine rule this time!)then I started to search on her,and him.and saw QSD which she play in as the mine actress child vers and she make me fall for her all over again!!! after I saw how big KSH become I waited for the day she become one too!and I think it's finally starting to happen!!!I wish to see more and more of her progress! [-O<  :xcan't wait to see more of her and HS sweet moment in the drama!!!I really can stop looking after them...and every time I wait for the other character moment to pas fast,so I can see NJH and PHS scans more!!! 

ahh i thought in drama now that DB likes SW all over again(as she's her childhood crush) i thought finally he gonna take this relation ahead aka dating but he being him too reckless and shy again lol. Well only ep 6 after all. JUST HOPE SW DOESNT LIKE YE!

Plus DB not getting a worthy job losing his self confindence to admit bt he'd probably be shatterd if YE snatched SW (i think YE just getting closer to SW for fun to provoke DB but probably will like her too in episodes ahead) ohh the thrill ! LoL

Archived