Girls, What 'Hints' Do You Give to Show You Like Someone?

Guest friendlyasianguy

Guest friendlyasianguy

:\">

I'm usually late to clue in when a girl is trying to show me that she might like me, so girls, please give your top 5 hints that you give a guy to show interest!

:x :x [-O<

Normally, if I like a guy and I wasn't sure whether he likes me or not I would not give off too many "hints" to convey that I may possibly like them. It also depends on the personalities of the girls, but when I have special feelings for a guy:
1. I tend to compliment him more often [and I am not the type to go around complimenting everyone], I would say things like: I like your hair, you smell nice [if they have on cologne of some sort], you have a nice smile... 
2. By default I'm a very cheerful person, but I will always be extra cheerful whenever he is around.
3. I would often smile at him [but I almost always smile when making eye contact with people, except a more 'sweet' smile when I like someone] 
4. Like to help him out with little things, or even share my food with him [i am not someone who likes to share my food on a daily basis!]. 
5. My voice would give off a more feminine vibe.

1. I will make time for him even if I'm busy (This is probably the most important one!) Even if I'm really busy and got lots of things to do, if he wants to see me then I will find a way to see him too.

2. I will initiate conversation more, randomly text him, message him etc.

3. I will suggest for us to do things together, be it dinner or watch a film, and I will bring it up when it is just the 2 of us.

4. I will try to walk next to him when we are in a group of people. Not stick to him like glue, but I will naturally migrate closer to his side.

5. If I'm honest, if after a while the guy shows signs of being interested in me and still doesn't make a move, then I will probably just tell him I like him.

Guest Skippergirl

This is what I did to my boyfriend LOL.. I am very bold and blunt btw!! My group of friends know that I'm pretty flirty and guys tell me that i intimidate them. I was friends with my boyfriend for a month before I started putting the moves on him. I was the one who asked him out because he is very shy XD
1. frequent touching : hugs.. especially back hugs, hand on shoulder, play with his hair, poking2. Eye contact: look at him, smile and look away~ guys find it very cute when the girl looks away after glancing at them3. Interest in his hobbies: He goes to the gym and i asked if he could teach me how to use the machines = more time with him! 4. nicknames: we are both into anime and he is older than i am so I started calling him senpai or oppa.. in the anime community, girls usually call their crushes  "senpai"5. Compliments: whenever he talked negatively on his appearance I would say something positive back: "i look too nerdy with glasses on" = " guys who wear glasses are hot" LOL

Guest miga2010

If she acts friendlier with you than with other guys, then that could be a sign...like if she's extra flirty with you or extra friendly, etc

Guest xellos

RebeccaY said: 1. I will make time for him even if I'm busy (This is probably the most important one!) Even if I'm really busy and got lots of things to do, if he wants to see me then I will find a way to see him too.

2. I will initiate conversation more, randomly text him, message him etc.

3. I will suggest for us to do things together, be it dinner or watch a film, and I will bring it up when it is just the 2 of us.

Haha idk how old you guys are giving these kind of answers. Talk is cheap let's see if you gals actually do that kinda thing in real life. I mean sounds like you gals just watch too much drama.

Although gonna be honest no girl has ever hinted to me that they like me. Or maybe I'm just oblivious and don't see the hints. But whatever.

DFO-King said: Haha idk how old you guys are giving these kind of answers. Talk is cheap let's see if you gals actually do that kinda thing in real life. I mean sounds like you gals just watch too much drama. Although gonna be honest no girl has ever hinted to me that they like me. Or maybe I'm just oblivious and don't see the hints. But whatever.

Guest fairytaledreamer

stranger/ acquaintance

* catch their eyes and smile at them

* find excuses to talk to them more and becoming more closer

* spend more time with them (text, call, hangout)

They are your friends but you're interested in them

* smile more sweeter with them

* more flirted

* put more effort in the way I look/ dress

* general physical contacts (find an excuses to touch them)

* give compliments

* spend more time with the person

* make it known that you're interested in them

Guest VincentY

Wow... here's me getting creeped out by girls who give me compliments or has a crazy smile plastered on her face. I mean it's nice but...

How do you tell if a girl who is NORMAL (not the creepy type) likes you?

So, guys, it's real. There are girls who do these things but it's usually the creepy weird type. (Actually just realised it may come out offensive, it's just my perception, please don't take offense in any way)

Archived