[Official] Eric Mun (Mun Jung Hyuk)♥Jung Yu Mi [Discovery of Romance/Que Sera Sera] ☾MiMoon Couple☾

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest ilikemangoss

Welcoмe To Erιc Mυn х Jung Yυ Mι Coυple Tнread

tumblr_nan5vafeVX1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg

Dιѕcovery Oғ Roмance (2014)

tumblr_nan70raTSv1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nalm2iJLKW1txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_nalm2iJLKW1txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_nalm2iJLKW1txtqt6o3_250.gif
▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║ Profile ║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌
tumblr_nan4u1Oxr71txtqt6o1_1280.png
cr. dramawiki
Other Related Threads:
Eric Mun (Moon Jung Hyuk) Individual actor threadJung Yu Mi Individual actress threadDiscovery of Romance (2014 drama) threadQue Sera Sera (2007 drama) thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilikemangoss

[News] Quotes from ‘Discovery of Romance’ press event (Part 1)image
Quotes from Jung Yumi, about Eric

- ”We had acted in Que Sera Sera together, and it was a bit awkward during our first few shoots because we were together but in different characters. Still, some time has passed, and I feel we go together fairly well, perhaps even more than last time. I think that’ll show in the drama, and I believe such emotions will help. I didn’t get to watch a lot of the scenes we’ve shot up to now, and I’m curious on how we’ll look.”

- “Kang Taeha has to be an ex-boyfriend that can shake Han Yeoreum up. I thought it should be someone who looks attractive and cool even though he doesn’t really try, and the person that came most to mind as I read the first few scripts was Mun Junghyuk. It’s like Kang Taeha was just meant to be for Mun Junghyuk. Because he ended up joining the drama, I think I was able to melt into my role without much difficulty.”

- “I thought of Mun Junghyuk as soon as I read about Kang Taeha in the script, so I mentioned it to the staff. I wasn’t really recommending him; I just mentioned him because he came to mind, but I found out that everyone was thinking the same thing too.”

- “My first drama was ‘Que Sera Sera’. I was really tense back then, and I didn’t really want to do it. It turned out okay in the end and I started to think I wanted to continue acting in dramas. My biggest reason was Eric oppa. I saw a lot of Eric’s good side on the set of ‘Que Sera Sera’. He taught me something different from what I learned from the seniors in my previous movies. Eric’s always the same, and I thought that was part of his charm. It took some time for me to adapt, but it felt like I was just conversing, not acting, when I was working with Eric. He left me with only good memories in ‘Que Sera Sera’. We didn’t see much of each other in the past 7 years, and barely met recently for this drama. Still, he didn’t make me feel awkward much.

i am new here,thank you so much for create this thread ^^
i am so happy that i can't stand it.....i was looking for this thread but i didn't find it so i though "why it is not yet created??? they are such a nice couple"
:)
sorry for my english i am italian....let's fangirling here :)

Guest ilikemangoss

micolbunney

said: i am new here,thank you so much for create this thread ^^

i am so happy that i can't stand it.....i was looking for this thread but i didn't find it so i though "why it is not yet created??? they are such a nice couple"

sorry for my english i am italian....let's fangirling here

Guest ilikemangoss

micolbunney said:this scene seems like an yumi's adlib "kiss" their smile after yumi's kiss and after yumi's small slap in eric's cheek that makes think so
:x
too natural.....

Hi all, new member on board    :) 
Before sending this couple tackles within the next few days I'll see QSS and will segue the new drama. Wonder how I can send an OTP I've never seen his work before, because just looking at the pictures of the press conference was the great chemistry puese feel them and I am filled with curiosity about its proximity, is why I do presence on this ship. 
Currently shipping to another couple who had a reunion this year and so far I have very good experiences, I have no doubt that Eric & Yumi will make me feel the same, for now we have to support his new drama and wait BTS, interviews, photos, etc that make our heart excited. 
I promise to post when I watch QSS with some of my thoughts about their chemistry by that time :)

Guest ilikemangoss

micolbunney

said: Hmmm what do you think to looking a cute couple name for these two??? I start first....please write your idea

;)

-Munjung couple -yuric couple -jungmi couple...... :-? :-SS awwww someone can do better..... come on guys....

Guest ilikemangoss

I vote for MiMoon! 
Got this from discovery of romance drama thread (posted by Phi)

2014.07.25 Mention of Eric in Jung Yumi's Cosmopolitan Interview
Rediscovering Jung Yumi
[omitted unrelated content]
Q. You’ll be acting with Eric again in your upcoming drama. You met him 7 years ago through Que Sera Sera. How does it feel to be working with him again?
A. I don’t know, because we haven’t had many shoots together. He was the first person that came to mind when I read the script, though. The lead’s name is ‘Kang Taeha’. It was ‘Kang Taeju' for Que Sera Sera. I thought it would be great if they cast someone who’s actually cool and not pretending to be cool. That description seemed to fit Eric oppa perfectly too. His activities made me believe that he’s ‘a guy who looks cool though he doesn’t try to show it’. I thought it would be nice to do this piece with someone like that.

Source: Cosmopolitan
Translation: Shinhwastuff

Awww. she's so smitten with him! She's completely right though. Eric gives off a very cool/sexy vibe even though he's such a goofball in real life. Like when her drama character says to tae ha "You have this light! This aura." when she first meets him in the train... It's so effortless for Eric. He's perfect for Kang Tae Ha.

------------------------------------------------------------
Fanaccount:

There were various nonsensical scenes that made Jung Yumi laugh out loud & kept asking the director what drama is this.  Eric calls Jung Yumi "Mimi ya" while filming.  awww ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Source: Ruby水婷
Trans by hearts_shinhwa

Why are they so cuuuute?!

I also read up a bit more on Eric's past dating history.. and he's known to be very publicly open with his dating life. He said so himself he's pretty open when it comes to dating.. that gal he dated in 2005 he boldly announced their love for one another on his personal homepage... He's dated alot of gals in the past, so i think he has experience in that area.. I think if Yu Mi and him ever decide to date that there'd be no secret about it.. ;)) ;))
cr.as tagged

Guest ilikemangoss

Some more BTS stills

(got from ericmun.tumblr.com)

tumblr_nank17LNAP1qckmvno1_500.jpgtumblr_nank17LNAP1qckmvno2_500.jpg

2014.08.21 Eric Mun & Jung Yumi Filming in Yeohwado Island

The post just came out today but the photos are dated AUG.12.  It was at a resort in Yeohwado Island.  In the 2nd episode, on the train to Jinju, Tae Ha (Eric) told Yeoreum (Yumi) he’s going to Yeohwado before heading back to Seoul.  This must be it.

Credit: Magic3128 + SERA216

-------------------------------------

We all know how hot this scene was:

tumblr_nakwicd9FY1rvbzggo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nakwicd9FY1rvbzggo1_500.gif

cr. http://msmemaaaa.tumblr.com/

Archived