e-cigarette

usagi-ayumi

the price of a normal cigarette is raising more and more in Hong Kong and there has been a lot of complains.
but that doesn't change the fact people would quit smoking due to their habits, but have anyone thought about e-cigarette, you can use this inside and outside the shopping mall and dining places?
because i smoked e-cigarette before in the past i understand there is no health risk inside it, unless you take nicotine and you need that throat hit,,, that is another story.
there are many smokers around hong kong and i think it's time we take action and that is starting to use more of the e-cigarette because i think its more healthy and less harmful to the world.
the reason i choose to use e-smoking is because i used it before and i like the scent of it...
but I also would talk about the fact it can cut down your waste of money on buying real cigarette if your trying to quit as it's cheaper and you will be able to save some money.
all you have to do is refill your tube and your ready to go, but there are some people who wants to use throws out and fillers are fine.

the reason i chooses this kind of talk is because i want to share my ideas and some reviews i have about this product and hope to change some views people have in china and hong kong, so we can all move to a better / safe life style which we can party all night long.
looking forward to your replys and hope to hear your ideas and thoughts too.

thats a dumb reason. and i imagine the person sitting next to me on the train wouldnt want to breathe in the second hand vapor regardless of how 'clean' its suppose to be.

nicorette makes an inhaler tube where you can inhale small amounts of nicotine. its designed to help you quit yet feed the hand to mouth habit of going for a drag. being vaporless, its a much better alternative.

Guest manuelgalvezferri

I think it will not harm you -- whether it is better or not is debatable and it does not smell. They are battery powered sticks that vaporize nicotine cartridges.

I agree with zantac_2. I would rather not have someone's spit and whatever is in the liquid to be spread into disgusting vapor I breathe that also gets stuck to my clothes, especially when people feel free to do it anywhere.

Guest Kerriganton

I been inside a E-cigarette/vape store once.

There are different flavors lined up and you could you try each out.  Also couches available which I assumed the store is also a hangout spot for "vapers".

When I first went inside it was pretty hazy. The smell was weird and it wasn't pleasant. Though, if someone had to smoke I would prefer it be vapes rather than actual cigarettes.

smoking vape is a lot better than actual cigraettes because i found real cigraettes stinks like hell and the smoke will be hard to remove
but smoking vape can be a lot better, because the smoke doesn't stick to clothing and at the same time it doesn't linger in your clothing because its just water based stream which leaves with air, i just don't understand how it can linger on your clothing when i have been smoking it for a few days now testing if the fact is real.

and i noticed that the smoke / vape released from the e-cigraettes doesn't even linger on our clothing and breath....

^anti smoking campaigns have been pretty effective here in australia. i dont remember the actual stats on decline, but its a significant amount over the last 10-20 years. it has also changed the view on smoking on youths. you ask teens these days what they think about smoking, and most will reply in disgust.

as a smoker, there are 2 things that could ultimately make me quit without infringing on my rights. continuance of anti smoking advertising that trigger the emotional side of smoking, and increasing prices. the later doesnt work as well on me, as smoking has become somewhat my way of saying richard simmons you to the government.

10644777_10154570447510451_801374865997310448475_10154570447560451_123043879810710525391_10154570447730451_832962399000310442996_10154570447670451_9100849176220
this is what they look like, but to me i wouldn't mind at all, because there has been news that e-cigarette...here is a link.... it miight help them quit smoking.Heart Group E- Cigarette might help smokers quit smoking.
Here are some things you should know.PG = Propylene Glycol and VG = Vegetable Glycerinbeside the dangerous nicotine, the are mostly food base liquids.i don't take nicotine because i don't need that hit and i don't smoke in real life, i use it to try the taste and see what their scent are like.people has their choice on what they want to do, but it can help others. really doesn't matter what other people think... but if it can change one person's health then we're going to have a chance to change the future.

odaesan said:The public's right to put their disgusting byproducts into my body? Where the hell are my rights? Honestly, there's a lot of stuff out there, but people keep using this crap because they think it's cool. Hypnotism has worked for some people and nicotine gum and patches have helped most people who have quit smoking. Those two methods don't invade my personal space at all. They don't get anything into my body.
It's also not just as simple as flavored water. People are making liquids filled with all sorts of junk like boiled roots and even some other drugs. There's no way we can know what these guys are puffing at people unless we take the pipes.

~~:Usagi-Ayumi:~~ said:

this is what they look like, but to me i wouldn't mind at all, because there has been news that e-cigarette...here is a link.... it miight help them quit smoking.Heart Group E- Cigarette might help smokers quit smoking.
Here are some things you should know.PG = Propylene Glycol and VG = Vegetable Glycerinbeside the dangerous nicotine, the are mostly food base liquids.i don't take nicotine because i don't need that hit and i don't smoke in real life, i use it to try the taste and see what their scent are like.people has their choice on what they want to do, but it can help others. really doesn't matter what other people think... but if it can change one person's health then we're going to have a chance to change the future.

Guest doublexz

e cigs have their goods and bads just like everything else, but will certainly help if someone is trying to quit smoking.

Archived