Favourite trait about your S/O

Guest leahjaeeunlee

Guest leahjaeeunlee

Name one physical and one personality trait you love about your S/O.
1. Physical: Cutest smile with the biggest pearly whites and dimples *melts*2. Personality: Extremely patient :)

Good question!
Physical: I can't pick just one. His whole face, I can stare at him for the whole night!Personality: Family-oriented. So hard to pick because I also admire how he is calm and observant, easy going and cheerful.

Physically? A "toned" butt. That gets me going anywhere, anytime.

I like women who are pretty physically fit, in general. My ideal woman would be someone above 5'11, and Olympian like, as if she descended from Athena herself!

Personality? Someone who can be a total richard simmons for the pure pleasure of it, as well as be supremely intelligent. Not factual intelligence, but real raw intelligence. No morals, no idealistic baggage. Just someone who is totally themselves, inside and out, anytime, anywhere. A true shining star that radiates amongst the dim and mediocre.

Oh where art thou?

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Physical: HandsPersonality: Unapologetically himself. He's not easily embarrassed for who he is and I love that. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kayara<3

Physically: Upper body. He's not huge or steroid-looking, but he's what I like to call "solid". I'm not petite(and to be honest my shoulder width rivals his) but I still feel safe with his arms around me :)

Personality: He's intelligent and thinks a lot of deep thoughts and can be very serious about stuff. But every now and again a child-like side of him shines through and he just seems so cute and innocent, even in his late 20s. For example, the other day we were walking along and a pigeon landed in front of us and he turned to me and went "A PIGEON! :D "  It sounds really dumb but I couldn't stop laughing xD

Let it be said that these traits are a couple of many :)

Guest deeellely

Mmm... 
Physically, I love his smile. It makes me happy whenever he smiles.
Personality, he goes out of his way to do things for the people he loves, even if it's inconvenient for him. He cares enough to go out of his way to take care of me, his mom, his sister, and friends. Ex: He and his mom are on a trip in Taiwan and their house is on a mountain. He was sleeping and his mom asks if he's going to go down the mountain to go grocery shopping with her or not. He was so sleepy so she told him to just sleep. A few minutes after she left the house, he ran after her to make sure she's safe and that she doesn't slip or hurt herself going down the mountain. Another example is whenever I'm in trouble or I need help with something, he'd rush and drive 20-30 minutes to come help me. 

Ah..

Physically: I like how he looks when he has wet hair, you know ah~ so damn smexy. And I also love how looks so strong, especially on upper body, looks so damn nice and somehow make me feel so safe around him, you know all the cuddles and snuggles, and hugs!

Personality: He might not be the smartest guy I've ever met but he really know how to cheer me up when my mood is like a roller-coaster ride. He know how to keep me feel loved by being bit jealous (just a little amount) or with his cheesy romantic lines.

Archived