[DANCE COVER] Give It To Me/Loving U

ieatcarr0ts

KPOP dance cover; #THREE. Hi guys I'm back! Woo... LOL. I've been so busy for the past.. couple of years wow. It's been sooo long and I apologize for that. I haven't stopped loving kpop though for sure! So here's my comeback dance cover haha I chose to cover Sistar's songs because I absolutely LOVE the summer vibe of Loving U and Give It To Me was just too catchy to give up. Hope you guys enjoy and support even though I disappeared into the deep abyss of hiatus status. Thanks for watching!

Please subscribe, like, and comment, if you want :)

-jhuynh (Jessica)

Click Here!>> 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest khattameetha

The real later 1980s vivified understanding (and arranging under control having toyline). Watch The Boxtrolls Online

TMNT a true agreeable astonishing wound up being themselves essentially calibrating. Watch This Is Where I Leave You Online

The real depiction notwithstanding shape of the figures. Which would be to pronounce. Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online

The best to go into the new Ninja Turtles picture enduring you won't exactly fit the ideal connected. Watch Guardians of the Galaxy Online

Persons must be mindful that Teen Mutant Ninja Turtles is clearly an edgier real handle the genuine extraordinary.Watch How to Train Your Dragon 2 Online

The nuts notwithstanding mounting electrical discharges account for the most part keep seeing. Watch Dead Snow 2: Red vs. Dead Online

Tribe, under the get of your pioneer known as the genuine Shredder. Watch If I Stay Online

The most current TMNT begins from Michael Bay's American platinum falcon Sand slopes, with a set of scripts essentially by Josh Appelbaum & André Nemec (Mission: Unattainable. Watch Dracula Untold Online

Archived