Who is your Style/Fashion Icon?

IreneSuhwon93

KryzUy.com-Wrapped-Up-2.jpgIMG_61991.jpg
Kryzuy! I love how she uses a lot of simple and bright colors to create effortless looks. And her style is so clean.
jessica-hapatime-9.jpg
Hapa-Time-dress1.png

Hapatime is always on top of the latest trend, and her looks are very sleek, trendy and sophisticated :) She pulls of all kinds of styles, which is awesome
qbeasuqbxg3jcni16mbp.jpg
40e8571f6176e88b94c79d3c89a923cf.jpg

Many people know Jenn. Her style is constantly changing. She doesn't bother to watch for trends, and instead has her her OWN unique fashion sense. She has a very bold and edgy style, which I appreciate, esp. for us college students who don't want to wear floral dresses and skinny jeans with a t-shirt all day.
I have a bajillion more favorite fashionistas I follow on Insta and Bloglovin and Youtube, but again if I had to choose closets I would raid, it'd be these 3 :)

Guest kiki_725

I love Jenn Im too. She looks really stylish and polished all the type and I love her shorter slightly wavy/curly hair - I want my hair like that but i always look like i've not brushed my hair for weeks :/

I also think some Kpop groups (oddly boy groups like U-KISS and MBLAQ) dress really stylishly and I use what they wear but put a slightly girliy twist to it.

pffft honestly BTS is my fashion icon. I wish I could be as swag and hiphop as them haha. I do really love fashion, but I myself don't actually have much style, so I pretty much just wear t-shirts and jeans and as much black as possible. I really love people who wear monochrome fashion, I think it looks very cool.

Guest motherducker

1389211_168937576634607_685873118_n.jpg
It's a bit weird to look up to a guy for fashion, but I really like Sen's style and anything similar to this. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love Aoyagi Fumiko from Japan. She is in a lot of fashion magazines, including "Zipper" magazine. I love her romantic and effortless style. It's very girly, soft and comfortable looking (^ w ^)~

tumblr_mtydp0hYHx1sk0x3lo1_500.png

tumblr_lsg7gnQL5B1r1v53go1_500.jpg

Guest allkfashion

I LOVE JENN IM TOO, but I also follow a korean fashion blogger by the username Geniusoh. I love her chic and eccentric style. 
http://www.stylesha.re/geniusoh

640x960

Guest CherM1430294455

Jenn Im(ClothesEncounter) for her unique look and Claire(HeyClaire) for her casual but well put together looks! these two are my favorite youtubers! 

Archived