Morning Banana Diet Works

airborneb2st

This diet is popular in kpop I believe so I tried it.
On July 18th I weighed 160lbs. I now weigh 155. If you do not know it, you eat two bananas in morning with 16.9 ounce of water. then whatever healthy for lunch, and a snack after lunch is one more banana, then a healthy dinner, and be done with your food by 8:00 PM. Also, only beverage is water or green tea. 
I wanted to say I have proof this does work, and weighed myself every morning before food/water intake. I hope you all who are interested in the diet check it out! I do not do this diet anymore since I changed to a 1500 calorie diet. But I still eat the two bananas in the morning and one as a snack. 

Guest starfishnuna

I think it's the limited caloric intake, or change in diet, rather than the bananas that are the working factor...

That's great that you started eating healthy and I would like to provide a little more information to help you out

I would say the banana diet got it's popularity from almost the same way how the low carb diet got so popular

Bananas are high in manganese and potassium that will help your body hold less water and fluids

And all the additional water you are consuming also helps alleviate water retention. The body finds water very important so if you don't drink enough, your body does it's best to hold onto it. If enough water is taken in, your body won't try as much to hold onto water

So basically it is all water weight that you are losing. If you are unable to lose additional weight after this diet, this is why. I would say continue this diet you are on until you hit a certain peak. Most people kind of give up after hitting that peak but I would suggest you do your best to find an alternative. There are many ways for long term weight loss

Good luck!

Guest whatflavor

I think this also works because eating two bananas is a high volume with rather low caloric density. For most people, the drinking only tea and water part would definitely help.

frenchtutor said: That's great that you started eating healthy and I would like to provide a little more information to help you out

I would say the banana diet got it's popularity from almost the same way how the low carb diet got so popular

Bananas are high in manganese and potassium that will help your body hold less water and fluids

And all the additional water you are consuming also helps alleviate water retention. The body finds water very important so if you don't drink enough, your body does it's best to hold onto it. If enough water is taken in, your body won't try as much to hold onto water

So basically it is all water weight that you are losing. If you are unable to lose additional weight after this diet, this is why. I would say continue this diet you are on until you hit a certain peak. Most people kind of give up after hitting that peak but I would suggest you do your best to find an alternative. There are many ways for long term weight loss

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dwig12

Bananas are really a nice diet eat, many are eating banana before gym. But only banana is not sufficient for your body other things are also necessary for your body. Well more then one banana is good for your health, eat only raw, uncooked banana. In beverages green tea is the best option. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest michaelreed

Banana is really good to eat in the morning before gym. Banana gives stamina to your body, eating banana will give you a high volume with density to your body. 

• 1 month later...
Guest JamesAustin

Eating bananas, sounds really good. I like bananas also. I am very much serious about my diet but I haven't tried out bananas. I think I should try it. 

Guest eduardomitchell

The yeah morning banana diet works, you should never skip breakfast because there is a long break between dinner and breakfast. you should take heavy breakfast. it is good to start your morning with banana.

Guest michaelreed

I like Bananas and I know it is a healthy diet, but I don't eat it daily because I thought that taking it daily affects my weight a lot and I will become fatty very soon. Is it really like this? Please share 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

rather than adding something to your diet, to loose weight you should really be taking things out to begin with.
banana is about 100 calories, which is not bad for a snack. but apple is similar, and strawberry i believe you can eat more for the same amount of calories.
what is important to maintain health while eating less is to make sure to have high nutrition in your diet. you can easily accomplish your daily nutritional needs for like 300 calories on bokchoy, spinach, and some tofu/fish... but u also need to have ur stomach working regularly, thus eating more low calorie foods that allow you to keep your digestive system working, but not adding calories to your body. 

• 2 months later...

Archived